Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Dilemna

Reaction score
Alrightt so I have a situation I need some serious help with. First off there was this girl, let's call her Celine, and I became friends with benefits 3 months ago. She caught feelings and I broke it because I didn't want to have anything with her. Now I like this other girl, Angel, but it turns out that she is Celine's best friend. Angel won't date me right now because Celine is legitimately in love with me. So I had a plan to ask Celine for her permission to date Angel, but I don't know if it's a good idea or not..help??

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
God, you beat me to it Hanni. Is Sosuave updated directly to your phone or something?

There is no such thing as a female 'friend' with benefits. You might have male friends with benefits like if I were hanni's friend, I would consider his knowledge about guns and combat tactics a benefit... what benefit can a woman offer you as a friend??? NOTHING.

FRIENDS DO NOT HAVE SEX

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
some women offer bennies. Mine certainly does! but such a case IS rare. I hunted for her for over 25 years, basically, and had to go overseas to find her. Even in Phills, she's a very rare case. Tough as nails.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Your wife offers you a benefit but that's cause you are family. I'm sure she would go down fighting for you if she's from the Ph. Asian women make great wives for that reason. As a friend she wouldn't have offered you the same, even though phills are good people its a completely different dynamic when you are in the family.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
well, I DID save her entire family from starvation, but she had given up a great job to be with me, after we'd known each other just 2 weeks. Her boss was giving her a fine home, and paying her the equivalent of 5k per month (of US job) I never asked if he was doing her. Probably was, but I dont need to know! :) She's 35 years my junior, but because her daughter is such a handful, I believe she'll stick around for 12 years, not just 5-6 as is often the case.