Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screen Screen Screen

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well keeping it on topic let's say in the case of orbiters. I d probably casually mention a story about some movie starlet who lost her b/f over that issue. Easy enough to make a throw away line over the Sunday papers.
In that case, yeah, I'd start with something like that first. If that doesn't seem to get the point across or if she isn't able to take your story and relate it to her situation, then I'd do the direct approach next.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
In that case, yeah, I'd start with something like that first. If that doesn't seem to get the point across or if she isn't able to take your story and relate it to her situation, then I'd do the direct approach next.
That sounds just silly. You know if this woman has a decent character and is attracted enough to you, you can just be straight up with her.

Sometimes I think younger women can be kind of ignorant to the reality of gender dynamics between male and female friends. She simply might be running on her feelings and her male "friend" gives her attention/ emotionally supportive/ is kind so of course she'll enjoy interacting and spending time with him.

However she could just be a shallow, insecure, low life who thinks emotional cruelty is acceptable as long as she fulfills her needs. This wouldn't surprise me in our post modern society which is infested with feminists who are seeking and teaching revenge and hate because of some perceived oppression.

If she's the latter you shouldn't waste your time trying to communicate anything.

Look if you're not an insecure afc you wouldn't worry to much about coming off as insecure and have no problem communicating in an at least semi-direct manner.

In any case when you start to worry a lot, and overanalyze a lot, something Is wrong.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dismissing an opinion with a label doesn't advance the discussion. Issue was not could you set boundaries directly of course you can. The issue is should you.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of using examples to set standards. Nothing forced but if the conversation is close to that subject then bring up an example.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds just silly. You know if this woman has a decent character and is attracted enough to you, you can just be straight up with her.

Sometimes I think younger women can be kind of ignorant to the reality of gender dynamics between male and female friends. She simply might be running on her feelings and her male "friend" gives her attention/ emotionally supportive/ is kind so of course she'll enjoy interacting and spending time with him.
But dude could be validating her opinion which may be one sided and very selfish. Going against you, the household. So some of the women will soak up that type of attention, and it will close you out because he's saying what she wants to hear.

However she could just be a shallow, insecure, low life who thinks emotional cruelty is acceptable as long as she fulfills her needs. This wouldn't surprise me in our post modern society which is infested with feminists who are seeking and teaching revenge and hate because of some perceived oppression.
Game players are going for blood and damage...

If she's the latter you shouldn't waste your time trying to communicate anything.
Makes sense.

Look if you're not an insecure afc you wouldn't worry to much about coming off as insecure and have no problem communicating in an at least semi-direct manner.

In any case when you start to worry a lot, and overanalyze a lot, something Is wrong.
Overanalysis makes you waste all your time and energy on the bs.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Insecure afc' I don't want to be 1 of those so I guess I'll have to set my boundaries directly from here on in.

C'mon cheap debating tricks shouldn't substitute for real discourse.

One of the DJ principles is be a challenge don't let her what you are thinking all the time.

That's the point I'm trying to discuss. And ideally if this principle still holds true with Asian girls. Any takers?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went indirect with my current g/f candidate. Did the starlet/orbiters/divorce line and then cheerfully stole @Bible_Belt s story about the guy who bicycles from India to Europe for love.

Created a teachable moment and provided emotional fluctuation. Thanks SS

After that I literally had to remove her from my bed and she s started colonizing my bathroom. So indirect can work.

Can't think of anyone who set firmer boundaries than @logicallefty and @guru1000 Care to provide the tie breaker gents?