Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Says "I just need a little time to myself"...HELP?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy--The moment you re-engaged you think/say you were acting indifferent, but your words don't fool anyone. You were chasing, every step of the way. You buried yourself. To me, you acted like a man with no life and no self respect.

You paraded yourself and your apparent desperation, to her, her mom, her cousin, your friend and for all there to see. You chased her and sought her attention, in this case, just by responding and then actually showing up. She took in your attention from afar, but it didn't really mean much to her anymore because any value you had in her eyes, you completely trashed with your pandering behavior. You demeaned yourself massively, for her. I suspect you don't even see it.

At this point, to her, you offer her nothing more than to satisfy her curiosity, to see how wiling you are to respond to her, when she has a whim, while you gain nothing. If she's ever desperate she may reach out for a quick lay or a quick ego boost. All that would simply satisfy her and has nothing to do with who you are really. To be clear, you demeaned yourself to the degree that your attention isn't really even an ego hit to her any more, it's mere curiosity

I know this all sounds harsh. It's actually the toned down version.

I cannot encourage you enough to walk away from this woman and to focus on you and your sense of self-respect.
Learn what it is to be centered and stay centered around women. Take your interactions with this woman as a wake-up call, a big-one. If you don't, you will likely find yourself on the other side of a ltr relationship having been treated absolutely horribly, wondering how/why the heck that happened.

You just demeaned yourself massively, for this woman. No woman or pvssy is ever worth demeaning yourself for. Never be willing to trade your self-respect for the attention of a woman.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy--I realize you were likely playing it out the best way you imagined. I get that women and what to do, not do, is like learning another language. I have compassion for that. Women are a challenge to understand on countless levels. I get that.

At this point in this saga, let this woman go. You and your well-being matter most. Your actions show that you are out of balance. Re-gain your center and learn what it is to live from that place and not be thrown off so easily. Do it for you. It is an investment in your well-being with huge dividends. It's more important to the quality of your life, imho, than any relationship, with any woman, without it. Take care of you. Get your center back.

Last edited:

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you to go NC but you chose to still engange her.
You should have gone NC THE MOMENT you broke up.
Read my thread. I brought her back.
I ****ed her, now she chases me. Today i got 10 texts from her, i initiated none.
SHE chases me now.
BUT I WENT NC AFTER THE BREAKUP IMMEDIATELY.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Told you to go NC but you chose to still engange her.
You should have gone NC THE MOMENT you broke up.
Read my thread. I brought her back.
I ****ed her, now she chases me. Today i got 10 texts from her, i initiated none.
SHE chases me now.
BUT I WENT NC AFTER THE BREAKUP IMMEDIATELY.
Are you talking about no contact or not initiating contact? I am assuming you are responding back just enough to keep her chasing?

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean NOT RESPONDING at all, till she blows up your phone or something.
You are too easy, she knows you re there.
I disagree with the woman above, IT IS salvageable but you need to disappear.
You got some terrible advice in this thread, the inly thing you should have done was to dissapear asap.
No talks, no nothing.
NEVER LISTEN TO WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN AGAIN.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
@Glassguy--The moment you re-engaged you think/say you were acting indifferent, but your words don't fool anyone. You were chasing, every step of the way. You buried yourself. To me, you acted like a man with no life and no self respect.

You paraded yourself and your apparent desperation, to her, her mom, her cousin, your friend and for all there to see. You chased her and sought her attention, in this case, just by responding and then actually showing up. She took in your attention from afar, but it didn't really mean much to her anymore because any value you had in her eyes, you completely trashed with your pandering behavior. You demeaned yourself massively, for her. I suspect you don't even see it.

At this point, to her, you offer her nothing more than to satisfy her curiosity, to see how wiling you are to respond to her, when she has a whim, while you gain nothing. If she's ever desperate she may reach out for a quick lay or a quick ego boost. All that would simply satisfy her and has nothing to do with who you are really. To be clear, you demeaned yourself to the degree that your attention isn't really even an ego hit to her any more, it's mere curiosity

I know this all sounds harsh. It's actually the toned down version.

I cannot encourage you enough to walk away from this woman and to focus on you and your sense of self-respect.
Learn what it is to be centered and stay centered around women. Take your interactions with this woman as a wake-up call, a big-one. If you don't, you will likely find yourself on the other side of a ltr relationship having been treated absolutely horribly, wondering how/why the heck that happened.

You just demeaned yourself massively, for this woman. No woman or pvssy is ever worth demeaning yourself for. Never be willing to trade your self-respect for the attention of a woman.

This pretty much sums it all up.......but it's clearly pointless to tell him anything.....he has oneitis. Nothing anybody has said,nothing SHE HAS DONE,or any behavior she's exhibited has had any effect in making him see reality. He reminds me of the movie "The Matrix".....where there's reality,and then there's a fake reality created to keep people blind and deceived. He's CHOSEN to ignore reality and stay in the dream world to keep his dream of him and this girl being together alive.

Reading this thread.....it reminds me of someone taking a piece of food and holding it in the air over a dog's head just out of reach,and making the dog stand on it's hind legs,beg for it. Move it to the left,the dog goes to the left,to the right,it goes to the right. Make it go in circles,the dog twirls around in circles....like it's doing ballet on it's tiptoes

That's what this girl is doing. Every text,every bit of attention she shows the OP,he immediately hops up on his hind legs,like a dog begging for a treat......and the sad part about it is,he actually thinks he's being "indifferent".

Made this thread two weeks ago,and is still running around in circles.....no progress has been made,no closer to getting her back than he was when he first started......(yet in his mind,he probably thinks they're going to get back together any second now).

That's why in my previous reply,I asked him if there was ANYTHING this girl could do that would make him lose interest. I see the answer is clearly "NO" now.

I do believe that at ONE POINT this may have been fixable.....but not now. He's simply made too many extra errors and mistakes. The whole line of flat out telling her he wanted to fvck out of the blue....that was RIDICULOUS. That wasn't out of strength,it was out of weakness.....out of DESPERATION. All he did was come off as incongruent.

This will end at some point,though. Since he's not willing to walk away,it'll likely end when either she finds someone she does want to date,or she simply gets bored of toying with him.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I mean NOT RESPONDING at all, till she blows up your phone or something.
You are too easy, she knows you re there.
I disagree with the woman above, IT IS salvageable but you need to disappear.
It MIGHT BE salvage-able.....might.....it MIGHT BE,but the OP clearly doesn't have the strength or knowledge of what to do to turn it around. Also,he's made ADDITIONAL mistakes since starting this thread.

It's like getting in a car,and you start driving...heading off to your destination. You drive 50 miles,then you suddenly realize you're headed in the wrong direction.....so you stop and turn around.

Ok.....you're headed in the right direction now....that's great....but guess what? You might be headed in the right direction,but that 50 miles STILL HAS TO BE MADE UP. You didn't start from zero when turned around.......you have to go 50 miles JUST TO START at the beginning.....just TO START from zero.

That's what he did here,only......he's CONTINUING to go in the wrong direction....he hasn't stopped yet. He actually thinks he's been being indifferent with her.

That's the thing....yeah,anything is possible,but first he has to STOP. He can't get started in the right direction if he won't stop first. And even if he were to stop today.....he's been driving for so long in the wrong direction,it's likely not worth it....there's simply too much ground and distance to cover......and the chick's emotions aren't gonna just sit still and wait for him to get it all together.

You got some terrible advice in this thread, the inly thing you should have done was to dissapear asap.
No talks, no nothing.
NEVER LISTEN TO WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN AGAIN.
Ok,umm.....Well I'm curious.....

At this point,what would you suggest he do to turn this fiasco around???

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am a big boy and I can take it, hell I DESERVE a thrashing at this point about letting things get to this point. Thanks both of you for the thrashing I needed lol.

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It MIGHT BE salvage-able.....might.....it MIGHT BE,but the OP clearly doesn't have the strength or knowledge of what to do to turn it around. Also,he's made ADDITIONAL mistakes since starting this thread.

It's like getting in a car,and you start driving...heading off to your destination. You drive 50 miles,then you suddenly realize you're headed in the wrong direction.....so you stop and turn around.

Ok.....you're headed in the right direction now....that's great....but guess what? You might be headed in the right direction,but that 50 miles STILL HAS TO BE MADE UP. You didn't start from zero when turned around.......you have to go 50 miles JUST TO START at the beginning.....just TO START from zero.

That's what he did here,only......he's CONTINUING to go in the wrong direction....he hasn't stopped yet. He actually thinks he's been being indifferent with her.

That's the thing....yeah,anything is possible,but first he has to STOP. He can't get started in the right direction if he won't stop first. And even if he were to stop today.....he's been driving for so long in the wrong direction,it's likely not worth it....there's simply too much ground and distance to cover......and the chick's emotions aren't gonna just sit still and wait for him to get it all together.

Ok,umm.....Well I'm curious.....

At this point,what would you suggest he do to turn this fiasco around???
Completely dissapear and not respond to anything she initiates.
Let her get curious, then frustrated, then play the "pitty me" card, then she'll get angry, then anxious, then she ll want to see him.
Then he should reject her and wait some more.
THIS could work.

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big boy and I can take it, hell I DESERVE a thrashing at this point about letting things get to this point. Thanks both of you for the thrashing I needed lol.
Man, I ve done worse in the past. I ve CRIED in front of a woman cause she broke up with me.
Guess what, she came back after 5 months. But in these 5 months I managed to be a MAN again and I ignored EVERY ONE of her "Hey", "Whats up", "How are you" bull**** texts.
YOU WERE GIVEN TERRIBLE ADVICE IN THIS THREAD. GO GHOST NOW

Glassguy

Reaction score
Man, I ve done worse in the past. I ve CRIED in front of a woman cause she broke up with me.
Guess what, she came back after 5 months. But in these 5 months I managed to be a MAN again and I ignored EVERY ONE of her "Hey", "Whats up", "How are you" bull**** texts.
YOU WERE GIVEN TERRIBLE ADVICE IN THIS THREAD. GO GHOST NOW
I've never cried lol. Felt like it once, left instead with a smile on my face. Till I got down the road anyway, then I thought I was going to throw up.

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never cried lol. Felt like it once, left instead with a smile on my face. Till I got down the road anyway, then I thought I was going to throw up.
Of course you did. Of course you had difficulty sleeping some days. Of course you always had/have her on your mind.
ALL THIS is understandable. WE ALL have suffered and you know what? WHO GIVES A **** if you were AFC etc etc.
You are not a robot. You re a MAN. You win some, you lose some.
Listen to "My way" by F.Sinatra.
Yes, he cried and suffered etc.
That makes him human.

A MAN has emotions. He just knows how to control them.

Do what is right. Don't be ashamed of you. This will make you bitter towards women.
And this is NOT a manly trait at all :)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"indifferent" would have been NOT going over and tying your boat up with them..... everything else you did was "checking for f&ckability".... she knows it, you know it, we all know it.....

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lord.

You are now officially an orbiter. You know the one where mom & cousin etc. say. "Where's @Glassguy? He's such a nice guy..." And then she rolls her eyes.

It's 4th & 25 from your own end zone. Please punt.

Seriously at this point go NC no matter what & block her since you are too tempted to come breathlessly running back if she says "boo".

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass Guy - Stop entertaining biatches like this. All you do is reinforce their schitty behavior and perpetuate the problem. There reaches a point where enough is enough. You might as well be a white knight beta chump. You talk a big game but you sure are stuck on stupid. Talk is cheap dude. Just look at this thread.....7pages of mental masterbation. Getting girls only gets this difficult when you are wasting your time.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just now reading this. Wow

The fact this thread is 7 pages is an epic fail...

OP, you will inevitably fail regardless of whatever strategy you employ...

Because you care entirely too much

Nothing more needs to be said. Good luck