Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sav-A-Hoe White Knight Gets Killed Over Getting Involved in Others People's Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He shouldn't get any crap and of course what he said is true. But race relations are the worst under this President since 1960. As a result tribalism is at an all time high.

This coming from someone who voted for him twice...
Disregard my comment......I took it the wrong way. I thought you were a SJW coming at Tenacity. Carry on...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Malcolm X: Field Negro Speech

The Boondocks - Slavery According to Uncle Ruckus

Coon-Willie D
What if I'm a white guy who loves my own kind? Guess that makes me a supremacist.

And more than my own kind, I like my own CULTURE. I like conservative American culture. Really doesn't have much to do with being white, except that it was created by white people I guess. Lots of black people prefer that same culture and you NEVER see them getting harassed by police or gang-banging and talking in ebonics.

And good grief, why would Tenacity want anything to do with retards like you when you call him a coon? I mean, look at you, you're so weak you type in bold letters to demand respect around here. I think we all see who owns the negativity.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What if I'm a white guy who loves my own kind? Guess that makes me a supremacist.
It does.

And more than my own kind, I like my own CULTURE. I like conservative American culture.
What exactly is that?

Lots of black people prefer that same culture and you NEVER see them getting harassed by police or gang-banging and talking in ebonics.
Nobody was talking about police brutality, ganging-banging, or ebonics.

And good grief, why would Tenacity want anything to do with retards like you when you call him a coon?
We don't want coons and Toms like him.

I mean, look at you, you're so weak you type in bold letters to demand respect around here.
I've been typing in bold since I've been on this forum. Speaking of weakness, is your culture is so weak that you have to claim an entire's race's culture from Greenland to Turkey. Only racist white supremacists claim their race and since white people know that it is, they normally claim their nationality or ethnicity.

I think we all see who owns the negativity.
You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.