Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sav-A-Hoe White Knight Gets Killed Over Getting Involved in Others People's Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe he was a captain save a ho but more like a guy looking for action and protagonism.

Either case if you have a wife and kids dont be a hero, be clever and intelligent, your loyalty goes to them even before any one else even if its an innocent unlawfully attacked.

If you are a father, grab a phone and call the police, think about your sons and how they need you alive.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wasn't even saving anyone, just chasing a guy who was already leaving. He knew the guy had a gun, all he had to do was get the license plate and then help the woman. But no, he had to live out his dream of being an action hero and try to use his gun. I respect his balls, but god damn what a dumba** thing to do. RIP.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Antell, a father of three and CrossFit gym owner, retreated to his vehicle, grabbed his own gun, and approached the shooter, Arlington police said.

Instead of abiding by Antell’s commands to stop, police said the shooter climbed out of his truck and fired his gun again.
Hmmm his smallest mistake was not firing and more importantly not firing from cover. He didn't even have to show anyone his gun. The biggest was getting involved in the first place. I wonder if he'd had a cellphone instead of a gun, would things have gone differently? Probably. One more reason not to own a handgun.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to shoot someone in self-defense or in defense of another person. It's something else to try to apprehend an armed criminal...by yourself...without backup...or training. That's just plain dumb.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This stupid "chivarlous," f*ck boy piece of sh*t had his cape on entirely too tight, was on some "George Zimmerman," sh*t, then f*cked around and caught a bad one. Like I said earlier, that's what his silly white knight ass gets. Thank God for places like Texas with liberal carry laws.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
- Ricci Bradden (thug) shoots his wife Quinisha Johnson (hoodrat bytch) in the toe

- The hoodrat bytch screams for help, knowing damn well when she gets out of the hospital she was going to go RIGHT BACK to his thug a.ss because black women love thugs, bums, losers and criminals. Matter of fact, getting shot in the toe more than likely made her wet.

- Captain-Save-A-Rat, T.J., who owns a gym (that seems to be successful), was a stand up guy in the community, with a HOT wife and three kids. Instead of minding his own god damn business, he decides to save a rat by attempting to I guess "hold up" her thug.

- Thug kills T.J.

- Thug is facing murder charges

- Question: If the Thug was already fleeing the scene, but T.J. was the one that chased him down and tried to hold him up, couldn't the Thug argue that he was standing his ground? After all, it was T.J. who pulled out HIS gun to approach the Thug. The Thug had already shot his bytch in the toe and the situation was over with.

- Moral Of The Story: When you see Tyquesha and Quinisha fighting with their thug/bum/criminal boyfriends, grab yourself a nice box of popcorn and a cherry coke, and just watch the action. Matter of fact, when you see Sarah fighting with her thug/bum/loser boyfriend, sit back and watch the action. WOMEN DO NOT NEED you to save them from their thug boyfriends. There's a reason why they are STILL with the thug boyfriend even though he's kicking her a.ss, you know what that reason is? They LIKE getting their a.ss beat.

This story reminds me of Chris Brown and CM Punk. Chris Brown beats Rihanna's a.ss and Rihanna ends up going back to Chris to finish sawking his dyck and riding it. But CM Punk makes a video saying how he wants to "fight" Chris Brown because he "hit a woman". Mind you, Chris Brown could pay someone off in 5 minutes to have CM Punk's fake fighting/WWF a.ss shot dead/cold in the middle of the street. Matter of fact, T.J. had the CM Punk beard lol!

Captain-Save-A-Rats and Thugs are the two types of American Men that I HATE the most. These two motherfvckers do the most DAMAGE to the status of Men in this country and allow Feminism and Gynocentrism to continue to rule the day.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And they are in every country, that's why game 'fundamentally' exists everywhere.

When I was nailing this one b1tch in Mexico, she was extremely dramatic and would cause a big scene over nothing. One day we were walking home and she started into her sh1t. Most Mexicans know to stay their distance but two of these guys walked over in business suits and started telling me 'how I need to treat her', they happened to be mormons and of course on their mission. For some reason some women feed off this **** and she sort of let it happen to where they were screaming at me, she was crying hard and then I started just walking away saying 'Fvck this'. B4 you know it she is running down the street after me and these guys are screaming at her to stop.

I mean this sh1t has happened so often to me, when you acquire game, its like you paint a target on your back.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he was dumb. I got no problem with folks trying to help out, but if the guy is leaving, call the police. Pursuing is stupid, so yeah, he got what he deserved.

Everybody notice how Maximus does not hold the shooter responsible at all? It's all the white knight's fault. I mean, we are all supposed to just get out of the way and allow the chaos, right?

I only wish the shooter had killed his wife, then caught one in the head simultaneously with the white knight. Society would be better.

I imagine Tictac will now call me a Nazi.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, just a suggestion, but you should stop dating girls whose name ends in the letter "A."
Lol, I date them because they have a fat a.ss! You guys need to try out some of these black chicks (otherwise known as "sistahs").

- Yes, most of them will have a nasty attitude.

- Yes, most of them will have a weave.

- Yes, most of them will have 1 - 3 kids from 1 - 3 thugs who are currently locked up in 1 - 3 prisons.

- Yes, most of them aren't marriage material (or even girlfriend material for that matter)

But inspite of all THAT, there ain't a better looking body on a woman in America than that of a black chick :D

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I date them because they have a fat a.ss! You guys need to try out some of these black chicks (otherwise known as "sistahs").

- Yes, most of them will have a nasty attitude.

- Yes, most of them will have a weave.

- Yes, most of them will have 1 - 3 kids from 1 - 3 thugs who are currently locked up in 1 - 3 prisons.

- Yes, most of them aren't marriage material (or even girlfriend material for that matter)

But inspite of all THAT, there ain't a better looking body on a woman in America than that of a black chick :D
Weren't you b!tching about black women in general a number of weeks ago and how ghetto they act and that you couldn't stand it because you were trying to improve yourself?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Ricci Bradden (thug) shoots his wife Quinisha Johnson (hoodrat bytch) in the toe.
Wait the guy died trying to avenge some b*tch who got shot in the TOE??

I may go to hell for this but I'm laughing

B

BlueAlpha1

- Ricci Bradden (thug) shoots his wife Quinisha Johnson (hoodrat bytch) in the toe

- The hoodrat bytch screams for help, knowing damn well when she gets out of the hospital she was going to go RIGHT BACK to his thug a.ss because black women love thugs, bums, losers and criminals. Matter of fact, getting shot in the toe more than likely made her wet.

- Captain-Save-A-Rat, T.J., who owns a gym (that seems to be successful), was a stand up guy in the community, with a HOT wife and three kids. Instead of minding his own god damn business, he decides to save a rat by attempting to I guess "hold up" her thug.

- Thug kills T.J.

- Thug is facing murder charges

- Question: If the Thug was already fleeing the scene, but T.J. was the one that chased him down and tried to hold him up, couldn't the Thug argue that he was standing his ground? After all, it was T.J. who pulled out HIS gun to approach the Thug. The Thug had already shot his bytch in the toe and the situation was over with.

- Moral Of The Story: When you see Tyquesha and Quinisha fighting with their thug/bum/criminal boyfriends, grab yourself a nice box of popcorn and a cherry coke, and just watch the action. Matter of fact, when you see Sarah fighting with her thug/bum/loser boyfriend, sit back and watch the action. WOMEN DO NOT NEED you to save them from their thug boyfriends. There's a reason why they are STILL with the thug boyfriend even though he's kicking her a.ss, you know what that reason is? They LIKE getting their a.ss beat.

This story reminds me of Chris Brown and CM Punk. Chris Brown beats Rihanna's a.ss and Rihanna ends up going back to Chris to finish sawking his dyck and riding it. But CM Punk makes a video saying how he wants to "fight" Chris Brown because he "hit a woman". Mind you, Chris Brown could pay someone off in 5 minutes to have CM Punk's fake fighting/WWF a.ss shot dead/cold in the middle of the street. Matter of fact, T.J. had the CM Punk beard lol!

Captain-Save-A-Rats and Thugs are the two types of American Men that I HATE the most. These two motherfvckers do the most DAMAGE to the status of Men in this country and allow Feminism and Gynocentrism to continue to rule the day.
Dude, your commentary is hilarious. I see you going off on "black thugs" a lot. Do you get a lot of crap for that?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your commentary is hilarious. I see you going off on "black thugs" a lot. Do you get a lot of crap for that?
Why should he? Everything he said is true.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, of course I get a lot of crap from the black community with that. The majority of the black community (both the hood blacks and the educated blacks) believe:

- The White supremacy is out to get us

- Every black person is a victim of the white supremacy

- The thugs (Ray Ray and Pookie) are only thugs because the white supremacy made them that way

- As a result, anything that a thug does is brushed off and excused away because after all, it's the white supremacy that made Ray Ray and Tyquesha who they are. Their PERSONAL choices had absolutely nothing to do with this....it's all the fault of that evil white supremacy and that evil white man (not the white woman, just the white man).

It's like the ending of a damn Scooby Doo episode where they finally catch the Monster and pull his mask off. To the majority of blacks, when Scooby Doo pulls that mask off it will be some Republican or Republican commentator, like Bill Oreilly, and he's going to say:

"YEAH! I...Mr. White Supremacy...have single handedly destroyed the black community! Hahahaaa! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and those Social Justice Warriors!"

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Why should he? Everything he said is true.
He shouldn't get any crap and of course what he said is true. But race relations are the worst under this President since 1960. As a result tribalism is at an all time high.

This coming from someone who voted for him twice...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, of course I get a lot of crap from the black community with that. The majority of the black community (both the hood blacks and the educated blacks) believe:

- The White supremacy is out to get us

- Every black person is a victim of the white supremacy

- The thugs (Ray Ray and Pookie) are only thugs because the white supremacy made them that way

- As a result, anything that a thug does is brushed off and excused away because after all, it's the white supremacy that made Ray Ray and Tyquesha who they are. Their PERSONAL choices had absolutely nothing to do with this....it's all the fault of that evil white supremacy and that evil white man (not the white woman, just the white man).

It's like the ending of a damn Scooby Doo episode where they finally catch the Monster and pull his mask off. To the majority of blacks, when Scooby Doo pulls that mask off it will be some Republican or Republican commentator, like Bill Oreilly, and he's going to say:

"YEAH! I...Mr. White Supremacy...have single handedly destroyed the black community! Hahahaaa! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and those Social Justice Warriors!"

Malcolm X: Field Negro Speech

The Boondocks - Slavery According to Uncle Ruckus

Coon-Willie D

Status
Not open for further replies.