Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

S**t where I ate, caught oneitis. Round 2?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm facing my screw-up every day and especially every sleepless night. I can't escape it Hell I'd love to forget it all. It doesn't seem to be happening. There's no end in sight for now.

I'd like to think I never had a chance and that she never liked me. Well I aint' asking her for that information.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm facing my screw-up every day and especially every sleepless night. I can't escape it Hell I'd love to forget it all. It doesn't seem to be happening. There's no end in sight for now.

I'd like to think I never had a chance and that she never liked me. Well I aint' asking her for that information.
Do you know your quickest way past this delimma? Find some new *****... And phuck it often. You won't care anymore about this drama chick.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation enfuriates me, not him. Knowing there's nothing I can do except swallow it. He's a trained animal who's only learnt the one trick; improving his standing by putting others down.

As you can tell, I really fell hard.
I believe you mean infuriates, but whatever.

You need to grow up and acknowledge YOU were the one who put yourself in this position. Not her, not your friend, nobody but YOU. Stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings with women. As I said, instead of being pissed off, you should be studying what he does because it obviously works.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm facing my screw-up every day and especially every sleepless night.
Umm what... you're having sleepless nights over a girl? A girl you never even slept with?

Dude what in the actual f*ck, are you serious? Do you think you're in a Disney movie or something? This is the most pathetic thing I've read all week

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it's not because of her qualities (she aint Brianna Evigan) but because of the situation. It's been maybe seven years since I was in this situation and I didn't expect it to happen here and now. Total blindside. It doesn't help that the last thing I tend to see at night, purely by accident, is pictures on FB of her and him together. I'm avoiding him (and her by default) now and he's wondering why. I can distract myself interacting with girls but once I'm alone I continue to kick myself. It wouldn't be so acute if I hadn't shared time with her one to one in a classroom for two months. I felt like I was starting to know her but her behaviour has taken me completely by surprise.

I'm just venting on here at this point. I hope you guys don't charge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it's not because of her qualities (she aint Brianna Evigan) but because of the situation. It's been maybe seven years since I was in this situation and I didn't expect it to happen here and now. Total blindside. It doesn't help that the last thing I tend to see at night, purely by accident, is pictures on FB of her and him together. I'm avoiding him (and her by default) now and he's wondering why. I can distract myself interacting with girls but once I'm alone I continue to kick myself. It wouldn't be so acute if I hadn't shared time with her one to one in a classroom for two months. I felt like I was starting to know her but her behaviour has taken me completely by surprise.

I'm just venting on here at this point. I hope you guys don't charge.
Stop venting and take care of your getting pvssy on a regular basis problem. The easiest way to brace yourself from the emotional pain you can face from this is to deal with a chick REGULARLY that likes to have alot of sex with you. You will be laughing at these two! And it will be funny when she cheats on him with someone else, possibly someone else in the office!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because I'm betting he'll screw her yet-other friend (they hang out together) after she's left or even before. Or a threesome. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Officially I don't know they're sleeping together which explains his confusion when I don't answer the phone. It's the thought of my student who I liked and knew (or thought I did) sleeping with him that sickens me. In six months I'll feel nothing at all; I attended a friend of friends' birthday get-together last night- said dude easily snapped up a girl I was interested in last summer which made me feel like crap- and felt nothing against him at-all. I wonder if that's simply my oneitis replacing my old bad feelings against him (I hated his guts last year).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so its envy you are feeling? envy your friend is living the life you wanted, and the only reason for all this **** is you didn't escalate, when your firend is doing it to any girl he like to do it?

blindsided you? yeah right you walked on it knowing pretty well what you are doing but don't want to learn from it, well keep blaming your friend for doing what you wanted to do, not only with her but with her friends too,

side note if you are like this outside this forum Its no wonder why they open they legs for your friend

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because I'm betting he'll screw her yet-other friend (they hang out together) after she's left or even before. Or a threesome. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Officially I don't know they're sleeping together which explains his confusion when I don't answer the phone. It's the thought of my student who I liked and knew (or thought I did) sleeping with him that sickens me. In six months I'll feel nothing at all; I attended a friend of friends' birthday get-together last night- said dude easily snapped up a girl I was interested in last summer which made me feel like crap- and felt nothing against him at-all. I wonder if that's simply my oneitis replacing my old bad feelings against him (I hated his guts last year).
You won't feel like crap when you are phucking steadily, and you need to handle that problem asap, even if it is someone a notch or two below your personal preference. Someone who comes to you, loves to suck your c0ck, and lets you do what you want to her.

But as long as that's still somewhat your life and you haven't moved onto the next, it will be killing you and shredding any confidence you have. Trust me, trust the entire website.

Get your new pvssy, one you don't have to strain to obtain that you can "hit" whenever you feel like it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I directly set-up a meeting for tonight with an interesting girl I met last Tuesday. Almost no online talk beforehand. Friend of friends. She seemed very enthusiastic.

She flaked on me. I tried calling, no reply. I ordered a drink and sent her a picture with "Didn't see you so I guessed you were busy :)". As I was leaving she replied with "We're at (insert bar I've never heard of) with (Insert name of close friend my oneitis tried getting with)". I've gone home now, feeling pretty beat. I also saw that my close friend is hanging out with my oneitis despite assuring me he isn't.

Anyway, I'm thinking of calling the flake on Sunday afternoon and if she replies setting up a direct meeting, same-day.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I directly set-up a meeting for tonight with an interesting girl I met last Tuesday. Almost no online talk beforehand. Friend of friends. She seemed very enthusiastic.

She flaked on me. I tried calling, no reply. I ordered a drink and sent her a picture with "Didn't see you so I guessed you were busy :)". As I was leaving she replied with "We're at (insert bar I've never heard of) with (Insert name of close friend my oneitis tried getting with)". I've gone home now, feeling pretty beat. I also saw that my close friend is hanging out with my oneitis despite assuring me he isn't.

Anyway, I'm thinking of calling the flake on Sunday afternoon and if she replies setting up a direct meeting, same-day.
This new girl flaked on you, ignored you, then later told you she was at a totally different bar with another guy (your close friend)... I must be missing something, why would you even contact her again?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Yewki. She may have had reasons for flaking; obviously I didn't ask. Since she seemed to like me a fair bit yesterday when I told her where and when to meet me however, maybe I can still have a go. She leaves in a couple of weeks so I can't wait too long to try again. If she doesn't agree to anything I'll next her.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I'm thinking if she replies on Sunday and if she's free, pretty much going direct and telling her I plan to seduce her there and then. If she likes me the way she seemed to the other day, I have nothing to lose and a fair bit to gain. If she tells me to get lost and then rats me out to our mutual friends (only a handful, but they're girls in my dance class I see twice-weekly), how would I CF deny I propositioned her? Or is it a bad idea altogether?

Doubt she'll even pick-up to be honest. I need to find some more women in the next couple days.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I'm thinking if she replies on Sunday and if she's free, pretty much going direct and telling her I plan to seduce her there and then. If she likes me the way she seemed to the other day, I have nothing to lose and a fair bit to gain. If she tells me to get lost and then rats me out to our mutual friends (only a handful, but they're girls in my dance class I see twice-weekly), how would I CF deny I propositioned her? Or is it a bad idea altogether?

Doubt she'll even pick-up to be honest. I need to find some more women in the next couple days.
I don't think you are the right person to use that I'm planning on seducing you line...it simply doesn't fit your personality from what I've gathered and will come off as really weird if she knows you.

That only works when you actually are dominant and have no cares about what she will do or say in response to it, which isn't the case here.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We only met once, briefly, for around twenty minutes. Good conversation (she loves that I speak English). I waited a week to ask how's it going online. Meantime she'd liked four of my posts. I was very direct online, almost no chit chat; "We should meet again. Come to (insert bar here) tomorrow at 10" she replied with "I promise I'll be there! :-D" I gave her my number and she immediately texted hers. I finished with "see you tomorrow".

So she sees me as direct and pretty much carefree about her flake last night. What do you reckon?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We only met once, briefly, for around twenty minutes. Good conversation (she loves that I speak English). I waited a week to ask how's it going online. Meantime she'd liked four of my posts. I was very direct online, almost no chit chat; "We should meet again. Come to (insert bar here) tomorrow at 10" she replied with "I promise I'll be there! :-D" I gave her my number and she immediately texted hers. I finished with "see you tomorrow".

So she sees me as direct and pretty much carefree about her flake last night. What do you reckon?
If she meets you out do not waste time playing games, escalate hard and go for the kill.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since she was receptive to texts the other day (we each waited around an hour between replies during the initial brief exhanges of bulls**t then replied instantly to each other once I asked her out) but didn't take my call last night, would it be better to text or call her? Calling is of course more direct and it's harder to say no over the phone.

Edit; I definitely need a plan B girl though if she doesn't pick-up or isn't available. Need to find one today or tommorrow. This could be a good test for me.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little update for everyone's amusement;

Flakey McFlakeFace never answered my call on Saturday so I left her a whatsapp voice message telling her to free herself up same or next day as I'd be taking her for a drive. She never even listened to it so I've deleted all her contacts. How should I act however if I run into her again before she leaves? My plan B girl said she was busy although the day before she said she'd offer me a drink if she was free.. All in all a bumper weekend lol. I'm officially out of girls to game for now and it's bothering me until I meet some more.

I've figured out exactly when I could have escalated but didn't with oneitis (I call her "The Wh*re" now); it was the second time we'd had a lesson and afterwards, I told her to show me around the nightclub she works in, which was directly opposite the school I was teaching her in. It was early and the staff were prepping it. Everyone knew her of course. I should have gone heavy kino there and then (I wanted to, but held back- she was my new student and the whole thing felt weird, yet I was already attracted (strangely enough as my very first thought when first seeing her was "oh it's a girl"- as in a kid (she's only two years my junior) and not a hugely pretty one at that)- it didn't help that her employers, the nightclub owners, and my employers, the school owners, were the same people!), ****y-funny did a little dance with her on the empty dance floor and acted fearless and not given a ****. I'd have been dominating her space (she's in there 24/7) and making myself known to her staff friends. I could have insta-dated her afterwards or set up a date directly for the next day. That was literally already my last chance to have a go at her and I'd only known her a couple days.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, reading this post infuriates me at times because you seem to ignore the advice that so many have given you. However, we have all been there at one point or another, so I can sympathize with you. Here's the bottom line: do not stop approaching. You met a girl, she flaked, so you NEXT her and move on. No point in name calling or making excuses for her. She flaked, you are not vested in her, she owes you nothing...therefore on to the next one.

As for your oneitis, why are you still thinking about what could have been? It. does. not. matter! You are a joke in her mind, so stop giving her the validation of reminiscing your mistakes. There are just too many to recount. All you can do now is approach and continue to approach. You will drive yourself crazy in trying to understand why a woman did something. You need to stop worrying about them and realize that the problem is not these women, but you.

Read the forums, listen to the advice given to you, and work on your personal development. Self-improvement is the answer to all your problems. It's very apparent you have some self esteem issues, hell, what man doesn't?! The difference is how each person deals with them. So continue to approach, hit the gym, work on yourself, and stop caring or trying to analyze why a woman does x or y. They are women...they are fickle, moody, illogical, and crazy. Once you accept them for the creatures that they are, you will stop being angry or blaming them for their actions, and start to appreciate and learn the game.