Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rockin hairstyles with pics. Best Masculine and Feminine hairstyles.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The wife and I have just enrolled in a barber/stylist course together and we need some ideas. Can you post your hair style along with what you think looks good on women/men.
Also some best/worst experiences with your barbers and what exactly makes a good visit. I'm leaning towards customer service on this one. The guy who does my hair has been doing it since I was a kid and to be honest, I'm not comfortable with a woman putting her clippers anywhere near my head. The last haircut I got from a self assured woman was expensive and had me in a baseball hat for a couple months. Also I aim to rid the world of neckbeards.

Secondly, if I were single, I would enroll in one of these courses at a community college. Apparently, I'm the 3rd male in a year to enroll among a class of 50+ women. Of the two others, one is a hipster (trans whatever) and a gay guy. Its almost as if the women could smell me when I walked in with my wife because they all instantly stopped what they were doing and turned around, it was very odd.

Mine looks like this

Big fan of 80s style cuts though.

Thor

Last edited:

ashleysummer

Banned
Reaction score
These are my favourite hairstyles!
Faux Hawk gor men

Edgy undercut for guys

Pompadour bangs hairstyle

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently rocking the pompadour.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Is that you on the left? Also could you guys post how much you pay on average for whatever it is you have done?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Is that you on the left? Also could you guys post how much you pay on average for whatever it is you have done?
I cut my own hair. Paying to get your haircut is a waste of money once you get comfortable cutting your own hair and have a basic idea of symmetry.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd from the bottom is the best and the cut I used to get. Any haircut would look good on that guy though. I'm thinking of trying the blowout next.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing haircuts, too bad I cant do any of them due to my receiding hair line...will get the time machine and tell my teenage self to give it a try.

Regarding your barber school, I suggest you this haircut for guys with receiding hairlines

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, I recommend every man here sign up for the course... I'm in a class of MOSTLY HOT IMMIGRANT WOMEN, and some ugly local ones. All of them are single, most of them are dumb as bricks. This would be a PUA's wet dream. My wife was on my side the whole time and made sure to mention that we were married... I think at least 3 times. There are two other dudes, one is a latino guy and the other is chinese and they have 0 social skills, they are pretending to be hip hop thugs or something. Somehow the latino already knows how to do all this styling sh1t but he doesn't seem to know what hes doing with the women... the guy had his pants hanging so low you could see his underwear (and he was wearing fruit of the loom), ugh. Homeless or hairstylist, you wouldn't be able to tell from the way he dresses.

I just want to cut fvckin hair, I feel like a homo trying to braid and style.... anyway there would be no competition if I was in the game. Unfortunately, I'm in the class to actually learn something and the instructors are more interested in bs'ing about non existent past modelling careers, their lack of men in their life and the latest starbucks coffee.

There was a gay dude in the other class but I think they could smell straight on me and they were totally unfriendly. Hmmm I'm guessing there is a huge demand for STRAIGHT, no nonsense barbers in this industry... seems barber guys come in two styles wannabe thug or wannabe fag.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, I recommend every man here sign up for the course... I'm in a class of MOSTLY HOT IMMIGRANT WOMEN, and some ugly local ones. All of them are single, most of them are dumb as bricks. This would be a PUA's wet dream. My wife was on my side the whole time and made sure to mention that we were married... I think at least 3 times. There are two other dudes, one is a latino guy and the other is chinese and they have 0 social skills, they are pretending to be hip hop thugs or something. Somehow the latino already knows how to do all this styling sh1t but he doesn't seem to know what hes doing with the women... the guy had his pants hanging so low you could see his underwear (and he was wearing fruit of the loom), ugh. Homeless or hairstylist, you wouldn't be able to tell from the way he dresses.

I just want to cut fvckin hair, I feel like a homo trying to braid and style.... anyway there would be no competition if I was in the game. Unfortunately, I'm in the class to actually learn something and the instructors are more interested in bs'ing about non existent past modelling careers, their lack of men in their life and the latest starbucks coffee.

There was a gay dude in the other class but I think they could smell straight on me and they were totally unfriendly. Hmmm I'm guessing there is a huge demand for STRAIGHT, no nonsense barbers in this industry... seems barber guys come in two styles wannabe thug or wannabe fag.
Dude, just learn how to cut your own hair. Here's a video that helped me.