Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reversible Male Birth Control - Coming 2018 (Vasalgel)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So as you guys know I have my Vasectomy thread that's out there: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/vasectomy-is-tomorrow-opting-out.229947/

Last year I paid the consulting fee but I DID NOT complete the procedure because I believe doing so right now is "too soon" due to my age EVEN THOUGH as of today:

- I do not want any kids
- I don't want to do any legal relations with any American woman

But that's as of today, by the time I'm 40 - 45 within the next 7 - 12 years, that could change. Based on the possibly of "change" I didn't want to do the vasectomy as it's considered permanent, yes, you can do a reversal but it's very inefficient in terms of success rate. The bottom line is that if you do a vasectomy you are saying that you are DONE with making any more kids or OPTING out of making kids period.

But I'm still fvcking a lot and wish there was something I could take as an advanced form of birth control other than a condom, without it being permanent, just as an extra protection against an unwanted pregnancy. And I think that shyt is FINALLY HERE!!

It's called Vasalgel, you guys should read up on it. Reports are showing that it's already working on guys in India for the last 15 - 20 years and plans are for it to be available here in the US in 2018. This is huge! Huge! I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

I'm currently holding out on the vasectomy and strategically using condoms that fit my dyck along with pulling out before "cummin" even with the condom on to make sure there's no condom breakage.

If Vasalgel comes out in 2018 I'm going to implement it immediately.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large pack of condoms cost $13 at the store, has little to no side effects, and prevents pregnancy via impermeable barrier.

Did I miss something?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A large pack of condoms cost $13 at the store, has little to no side effects, and prevents pregnancy via impermeable barrier.

Did I miss something?
Yup, you missed the part where condoms break, as well as sometimes when you're "in the mood" you end up fvcking raw when you shouldn't have. I've had to catch myself many times. When I'm with a HB 7 or higher, it's very, very hard for me to put a condom on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, you missed the part where condoms break,
That is human error.

as well as sometimes when you're "in the mood" you end up fvcking raw when you shouldn't have. I've had to catch myself many times. When I'm with a HB 7 or higher, it's very, very hard for me to put a condom on.
Just envision what life would be like being sterile, with HIV, painful urination, or raising a child with this chick.