Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning to Asia tomorrow!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flight leaves early morning. Can't wait! Got an old plate there who is going to let me crash at her place until I find a suitable apartment in the capital city of Taiwan, which is Taipei.

Will miss my family but will be very greatful to get out of Atlanta, where you have to work your ass off 50 plus hours a week not even counting all the time commuting in heavy traffic long distances just to get by.

Not to mention, these have to be some of the worst feminists in the states here, unless you have a fetish for black chicks and washed up cougars. The majority of the white chicks are bitter subpar looking heavy set or just plain Jane feminists who act like they are 9 out of 10s.

The only decent looking ones are the young SEC school style sorority types, but SEC sorority chick's all operate on cliques. I've snagged a few here and there, but way too much effort for little reward.

And there is some weird trend here going on with all the guys where they all grow heavy beards and get tatted up in this Viking esque style even though you can clearly tell the majority of them are soft pussies who are posers and are simply mimicking the new trend. It's like they all want to look like that main character from the history channel show the Vikings. That's fine until you have thousands of these little posers running around doing it. Annoys me, because I think Vikings are cool as hell....but seeing all these copycat douchebags has sort of tarnished that image for me, so to speak.

I was physically assaulted at bars and clubs three times this past half year by white feminists including being slapped twice and kneed in the jaw by an attention ***** dancing on a table simply for running game on said women's gfs.........

And involved in a knock down drag out street fight outside waffle house with a roided up extremely angry white knight and his buddies defending a bar skank's honor. Good thing I know how to defend myself when I have to or that whole thing could have gotten ugly fast.

I swear....there is a white knight school here or something..... capital city of the white knights where they all graduate with honors.

Was also threatened to be arrested by a cop simply for holding a beer bought from that establishment at the edge of the exit leading to outside the place.

Also, was threatened by a thugged out black dude in broad daylight and verbally accosted when I parked in a tight parking space outside a local mall which almost led to another Street fight. Dude had his car parked all wrong and tried to come up on me then a bunch of other racist black bystanders surrounded me taking pictures of my license plate saying they were all going to call the cops if there was a scratch on this idiot's car.

So yeah.....eff Atlanta....and living in the US has been nothing but suffocating to say the least.

The only things I will miss besides my family are Taco Bell, Mexican restaurants and the few hot single latina chicks you can meet here and there. I guess the black chicks that will buy you food and drinks to hook up with a white guy aren't so bad either.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a Taiwanese chick long time ago. Didn't work out because it was an ldr and of course my dvck didn't stretch that far. But her and her friends seemed to better than the mainland girls and I'm certainly got nothing against the mainland girls. I've had dates with a couple of American girls over here in Melbourne. Small sample but boy did they hurt my ears. So womanwise I don't think it's a bad move at all.

Your post does seem to mention a few confrontations. There are a lot of *******s in the world and it's probably best you learn to deal with them without getting all riled up.

I d. really recommend meditation and yoga a lot of the senior guys here do that and there's a reason why it's so popular.

In the working world I've had friends who've enjoyed Thailand. People work way too hard in Singapore and Hong Kong. Don't know about Taiwan. If you haven't already I d p.m. @LiveFreeX he's got some good contacts over there and is a really helpful friendly guy.

Good luck bro I'll be looking forward to reading about your adventures

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.....I have a Co worker that just retired. He is 70 and moving to the Phillipines. He has spent many years vacationing there. He should be set state, military and social security retirement benifits plus he is a big tightwad. I think he will be knee deep in p ussy for years to come.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as far as women go, it certainly isn't as easy as the Phillipines....but then again, no where on earth is for that matter. Those southeastern Asian countries are hard to beat as far as ease of getting laid go.

I'll take a nice happy medium, though. I'm still relatively young, mid 30s, in shape and good looking, so Taiwan is a nice fit for me. Can meet some stunners who aren't after my wallet and get a fairly easy job that doesn't consume my entire life.

Last time I landed in Taiwan, a local beauty approached me on the street one day and bought me dinner and took me to her Aunt's vacant apartment where she let me live free for a few weeks until she caught me bringing back girls from the bar a few times.

Going to Phillipines or Thailand, though....holy crap...its like playing the old Sega Genesis games with all the cheat codes on the game genie.

A lot of fun, but too easy after a while and majority of women are uneducated. Great places to party for a few weeks and go sight seeing, though.

Might just retire in one of those places when I'm older.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Atlanta is **** unless you are a brainwashed black that still believes it's the black Mecca or you are an affluent post sec grad southern white person that has connections and likes to have confederate style parties on plantations.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious about your confrotations, how is your stance on then? do you look weak or even meek when dude talk to you like that? I ask because I had a few too few really, after growing up, mostly because I can scary people with a look

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Flight leaves early morning. Can't wait! Got an old plate there who is going to let me crash at her place until I find a suitable apartment in the capital city of Taiwan, which is Taipei.

Will miss my family but will be very greatful to get out of Atlanta, where you have to work your ass off 50 plus hours a week not even counting all the time commuting in heavy traffic long distances just to get by.

Not to mention, these have to be some of the worst feminists in the states here, unless you have a fetish for black chicks and washed up cougars. The majority of the white chicks are bitter subpar looking heavy set or just plain Jane feminists who act like they are 9 out of 10s.

The only decent looking ones are the young SEC school style sorority types, but SEC sorority chick's all operate on cliques. I've snagged a few here and there, but way too much effort for little reward.

And there is some weird trend here going on with all the guys where they all grow heavy beards and get tatted up in this Viking esque style even though you can clearly tell the majority of them are soft pussies who are posers and are simply mimicking the new trend. It's like they all want to look like that main character from the history channel show the Vikings. That's fine until you have thousands of these little posers running around doing it. Annoys me, because I think Vikings are cool as hell....but seeing all these copycat douchebags has sort of tarnished that image for me, so to speak.

I was physically assaulted at bars and clubs three times this past half year by white feminists including being slapped twice and kneed in the jaw by an attention ***** dancing on a table simply for running game on said women's gfs.........

And involved in a knock down drag out street fight outside waffle house with a roided up extremely angry white knight and his buddies defending a bar skank's honor. Good thing I know how to defend myself when I have to or that whole thing could have gotten ugly fast.

I swear....there is a white knight school here or something..... capital city of the white knights where they all graduate with honors.

Was also threatened to be arrested by a cop simply for holding a beer bought from that establishment at the edge of the exit leading to outside the place.

Also, was threatened by a thugged out black dude in broad daylight and verbally accosted when I parked in a tight parking space outside a local mall which almost led to another Street fight. Dude had his car parked all wrong and tried to come up on me then a bunch of other racist black bystanders surrounded me taking pictures of my license plate saying they were all going to call the cops if there was a scratch on this idiot's car.

So yeah.....eff Atlanta....and living in the US has been nothing but suffocating to say the least.

The only things I will miss besides my family are Taco Bell, Mexican restaurants and the few hot single latina chicks you can meet here and there. I guess the black chicks that will buy you food and drinks to hook up with a white guy aren't so bad either.
Fvck you I'm jealous. The last Taiwanese girl I dated here in the states was a good experience.

Jk. Have fun.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious about your confrotations, how is your stance on then? do you look weak or even meek when dude talk to you like that? I ask because I had a few too few really, after growing up, mostly because I can scary people with a look

Nah, I'm pretty aggressive in general when drinking. If someone bumps into me on purpose or something or tries to start something, I'm usually going to be in their face unless they apologize. And I'm very aggressive/dominant acting with women, which backfires a lot but also gets me laid.

Like that old saying, live or die by the sword.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
live or die by the sword.

Let's not get stabbed in a back alley by the Chinese Mafia, ok? I wish you the best, my friend.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is **** unless you are a brainwashed black that still believes it's the black Mecca or you are an affluent post sec grad southern white person that has connections and likes to have confederate style parties on plantations.
I live in Atlanta and I completely agree! Atlanta is probably the worst city to date if you are a white male.