Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Restart with a girl.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had a girl you ****ed up with/were not interested in and just started again without anything just start treating her differently and displaying different (real) version of yourself let's say that you did a bad first impression?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that could work if you don't talk to her for a while and then the next time you do talk to her you're completely different

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've hit the reset button a few times, after coming off as needy. Works!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work. At least soon. Eject ,move ahead and become something better than you used to be but never do it to win her but for yourself. If she notice you after a long time of NC etc. game on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work. At least soon. Eject ,move ahead and become something better than you used to be but never do it to win her but for yourself. If she notice you after a long time of NC etc. game on.
I agree, it takes a whole lot of patience.

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mess up with girls all the time man. The other night I had this girl over at my house and I banged her. Then afterwards I called her a biotch by accident and she was all offended, and then I started telling her about how if she is going to keep making me have to use condoms I am going to have to slow down on the masturbation because it's a bit desensitizing (I still came after about 15 min so probably not a real problem but it just isn't as good). Anyway the story is that I got laid and she was a dead fish, also she told me that she was banging two other guys so I guess she ****ed up too haha. She messaged me a couple days later and told me that she was trying to work things out with her husband, so I went ghost.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't see her for two weeks. enough?
if she gets amnesia and you somehow become a completely different person in two weeks then yes

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked for me 1 or 2 times... actually last night I had a similar experience.

Pretty girl but crazy... didn't see her since May.... she probably took advantage of me (paying the tickets + drinks) but definitely... I found her more calm, more smiling, more receptive to my bad kino (I wasn't 100% confident in the kino due to our ''past experience'').... did she wanted to be kino? For a while maybe but after... but at the end of the night (which took us to 2am)... she saw my place, drove her home, she started kino (caressing) my hands, let me hold her while walking, and texted me how great of a time she had.... (too few girl ever texted me that lol even the one I laid). Don't know where this will go or if its a good idea to puruse (cause she special and clearly wants to be spolied)... but I am in monk style so I'll keep short dates.

Reset works if you are a better man (I am a better man than I was last year, 6 months).... Although I am focusing on my studies and work... being a monk (scarcity does it sometimes)... I got many girls I can go for drinks and I got a clear focus on my career (which allows me to keep my cool and frame).

So yeah if you have the opportunity try it.... I believe it works on 2 conditions 1) You improved 2) She's open and receptive