Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Request To Remove Posting Maximums

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I figured this should go here in the Anything Else Section. Mainly a post to the Moderators in relation to the posting maximum rule. I believe this needs to be removed, what do other Forum members here think?

I have no idea why this rule is here? It makes no sense because if the purpose of the rule is to eliminate Trolls, well, as we have seen lately the rule has done a piss poor job of doing that. If the purpose of the rule is to discourage people from posting on SoSuave all day and to "go out into the real world", again, if someone has no life with a ton of time to sit around posting on Sosuave all day, then if there's a posting maximum they will just go to another Board and post there for the remainder of the day.

This rule needs to be eliminated. You get into a decent discussion or debate with Forum Members, and you can't respond for 24 hours until the posting maximum is lifted. This rule completely and utterly makes no sense.

Plus, while the posting maximum is in place, apparently you can still create a new thread. Lol, come on Moderators, it's time to do away with this insane rule.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So according to that thread, the site owner is the one who implemented this rule.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! He sure did.... but before that it was chaos! Members posting and replying to 11 things or more! I tease. It was nonstop posting. Which was great until members didn't get along with each other's opinions and flamed each other. Eventually something had to give and this was a choice he made. Less issues now.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's pros and cons. Nothing wrong with status quo. I hit the limit sometimes but nobody needs 10+ posts a day. I see where you're coming from. I don't care too much though because that would give the trolls more power. some guys on this site make a new account, post 10 times, and get banned. might be better this way.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
It's Lazy Moderating

Why is that other message boards that have a posting limit? Maybe it's because trouble makers are quickly bounced from the board. On a forum such as this, trolling and flame wars are bound to happen. The problem is that So Suave is quite slow to bounce obvious trouble makers and trolls from the forum

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is something to be said for "a little less conversation a little more action". After 10 posts one should spend the rest of the day in real life. Just my opinion.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this question has been asked for years now, it's no point in asking because it wont happen

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is like a court case. If you have nothing new to say, the judge isnt gonna change his decission based on things he's already heard before. I'm sure the owner knows people don't like it but has decided that it's worth it anyway.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I figured this should go here in the Anything Else Section. Mainly a post to the Moderators in relation to the posting maximum rule. I believe this needs to be removed, what do other Forum members here think?

I have no idea why this rule is here? It makes no sense because if the purpose of the rule is to eliminate Trolls, well, as we have seen lately the rule has done a piss poor job of doing that. If the purpose of the rule is to discourage people from posting on SoSuave all day and to "go out into the real world", again, if someone has no life with a ton of time to sit around posting on Sosuave all day, then if there's a posting maximum they will just go to another Board and post there for the remainder of the day.

This rule needs to be eliminated. You get into a decent discussion or debate with Forum Members, and you can't respond for 24 hours until the posting maximum is lifted. This rule completely and utterly makes no sense.

Plus, while the posting maximum is in place, apparently you can still create a new thread. Lol, come on Moderators, it's time to do away with this insane rule.
I demand that they remove this rule!