Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reincarnation

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a spiritual indivual not at all, yet this one seems the better option availabile.

Not interested in being a spirit of cosmic light with god neither spending eternity with dozens of women wheter they are virgins or not...to respawn seems a better option to me.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think life is too small to think about this. Enjoy the moment that you are in and if reincarnation exists or not ,we don't really have to know about.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I understand it, even with reincarnation, the end result they look for is to become a cosmic being of light with God. The goal is to get rid of your karmic debt so you can get out of the reincarnation cycle. You want to stop being reborn continuously and escape this illusion of earthly materialistic existence (maya).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice people with past lives were always royals or knights?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, yes, I was going to post about that till I read yours. With women, they were previously Egyptian Queens, Princesses, etc. Apparently cleaning ladies, office workers, secretaries and all "regular people" don't get reincarnated. That should give a believer in reincarnation pause as it refutes directly Zekko's correct outline of how it's supposed to work.

As for me, I think reincarnation is nonsense. Just another of humanity's way of dealing with death.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Look around and try to find something unique in the world. There are countless grains of sand, leaves, trees, birds, fish, SJW's... even countless stars and galaxies. Why should consciousness be any different? We've probably experienced as many lives as there are elephants or rocks.

I also wonder whether humans (and other animals) are networked with one another. If humans are networked into one common humanity, and each brain is more like a receiver than a transmitter, would that mean if humans later travel sufficiently far away from Earth, will they go out of range? Would two humans on a rocket start reading each other's minds once they got away from the Biosphere? Can you think me now?

Finally, it seems pretty convenient that we find ourselves living on the cusp of the invention of artificial intelligence. Once AI is created, it will wonder how it got here, and it will have all these electronic records. It will construct a simulation to try to see when exactly it came into existence (its Big Bang). How do we know this isn't that simulation, playing over and over? As I travel I meet the same characters over and over, to the point where I can make amazing predictions about them. Could the Matrix only have so many unique humans that it repeats with subtle variations?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No evidence of reincarnation.

Its a metaphysical pipe dream.

Face the facts, you are your brain. You are not a soul. Once your brain shuts off you are eternally nothing.

Mid as well accept the inevitable now. Live this life to the fullest, it's the only one you get.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure, I still think it's to big a universe for there to be nothing else out there.