Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Apocalypse

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I look at the world through the lens of the red pill. I see a lot of blue pill guys at work: married, middle aged, laughing like idiots, talking with all the middle aged women abou the stupid fvcking television shows they watch. I see young guys chasing women and the women with their a$$ in the air like some entitled queen. The whole music love song industry, greeting cards, movies, feminism, Clinton, emasculated men claiming they're "feminist," the list can go on and on. But the common thread through everything is that it's all a lie. It puts me in mind of Captin Willard from Apocalypse Now:

"It's a way we had over here with living with ourselves. We cut 'em in half with a machine gun and give 'em a Band-Aid. It was a lie. And the more I saw them, the more I hated lies."

Anyone else feel this way? How do you deal with it and keep a positive attitude?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to my career, I typically end up with some sort of label along the lines of "bitter middle-aged guy who doesn't socialize with anyone". It suits me. I do get my work done and I know what I'm talking about and can speak confidently about anything that is my responsibility or if I'm asked if some future project is feasible. Most guys in upper management tend to listen to me. I can't say the same about a lot of these non-stop talking idiots who think that any sort of momentary silence in any meeting or conversation is absolute death. Most of these people, both 'men' and women, are vapid yammering fools.

I'll share a quick story about this actually. One guy I know who works in my division, well, we have some history together from several years back and we got along well. Had each others' backs, good repoire, etc. This is how good networking is done to build upon your successes and if one of you moves pretty high up in management anywhere, you like to have people you know and trust come with you. He supervises a small team, but one guy on his team left for a better opportunity about a month ago and that guy was the real core of his whole group. So he needs to fill the spot. Oh boy, did the circus kick into overdrive about a week after that guy's last day. All sorts of people came to him asking about the position. He stopped by my office about 2 weeks ago just to rant and blow off some steam from all of it. All sorts of people coming out of the woodwork trying to suck his d*ck at every opportunity because he had an opening on his team. It really surprised me when he named off a few people I know...why in the world would they want to move to his team after I heard they were doing a great job on this other team and liked what they were doing? Well I chalk it up to my buddy being a pretty personable guy with everyone. He's friendly, always works to keep the conversation light-hearted if possible, people tend to naturally enjoy being around him. I think it's because of this that people believe working for him will be a cakewalk job, and I know for a fact it won't be. The worst part was 2 different women on another team were trying to get him to hire one dude from their same team. They were really talking him up. We both know for a fact that dude has medical problems out the a$$, always taking time off, depressed about generally everything in life...they just want to offload their problem onto my buddy's team.

So pretty much all of the people internally who have expressed interest are either people trying to dump their problem employees on him, or the rest think it's a cakewalk job to just come in to work, take a long nap, then head out for the day. I just told him to tell everyone of those idiots to fvck off and hire someone from the outside.

Anyway, I think a lot of guys are in the situation you describe, but I realize I work because I have goals in mind that I want to accomplish in my life. I need money to do that, so by becoming an employee, I have to check my attitude, my ego and some other stuff at the door every day in exchange for that paycheck. Once I clock out, I'm back to my normal self. A lot of people however tend to make workplace drama their life's goals because they literally have nothing else going for them...never have, never will.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The silver lining for me is knowing the truth about it all. It's not an easy pill to swallow I completely agree with you 100%. The lies you mention above just make me chuckle now, I think back to all the broads I've dated & how many lies I heard. It ALL makes sense to me now.

I've always been a positive person I honestly don't know where it comes from. My parents divorced when I was a kid. I watched my blue pill Dad shack up with a broad, get her pregnant and then have to tell him that she was fvcking around on him. Short cliff notes version, after seeing my Dad go through crazy sh*t getting cheated on repeatedly. He's still a strong guy that promotes positivity, regardless of how fvcked up life can be.

I'm content and happy with my life doing the sh*t I want to do and not having to answer to anyone.

Last edited:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way everyone else does.
"smile and wave, boys"
Getting militant or pissy about it helps no-one. It may cost you your job as well.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't necessarily speaking OF Work only though this way of thinking certainly applies there. I was talking about seeing everything everywhere through the red pill lens. Really, everything or almost everything seems predicated on a lie. And once you realize this, there's no going back to the blue pill no matter how comforting it may seem. Puts me in mind of another quote from Captain Willard:

"Someday, this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore."

Yeah, I think Apocalypse Now is quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't necessarily speaking OF Work only though this way of thinking certainly applies there. I was talking about seeing everything everywhere through the red pill lens. Really, everything or almost everything seems predicated on a lie. And once you realize this, there's no going back to the blue pill no matter how comforting it may seem. Puts me in mind of another quote from Captain Willard:

"Someday, this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore."

Yeah, I think Apocalypse Now is quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever.
Apocalypse Now is based on Conrad's Heart of Darkness. Now there's a good book for you, expressive of the malaise that lies at the heart of modernity.

Serenity

Reaction score
Direct answer to questions.
No I do not feel this way, though I have very briefly touched into this dark and depressing point of view. I simply don't deal with it, I ignore and keep myself away from it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty standard reaction. Red pills a framework for understanding female psychology and social behavior. Think of it as a set of tools. You don't use these new tools for every job. You ll soon work out how to add them to your existing toolbox. There was a good thread in this forum on the stages of the red pill.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well random story

Not terribly relevant but put a massive smile on my face; wondered if "someone" had read this site or just got game ++++.

At retail store .....I'm looking at product and I hear chatter ,and its very thinly veiled ....I mistake this for teenage hijnx....Fancy this its a dude say 20 n he's talking to whom appears to be the supervisor. She's 45ish. She is lapping it up.
I never monitor stuff like this.... But curiosity gets the better of me etc so I become that guy. cptn eavesdroppR . This brash no frills docent never drops stance. She leans in yearning and is giving signals that scream escalate!!!!. I know he will learn valuable skills etc from this situation (whatever the back story) and if he continues n this vain will be duley rewarded. Thus back to thread at hand ....he has that work caper working beautifully thus far, but will he wake up one day!! Will he be wondering if his game left him ,or as I suspect Alphas rise from the primordial soup whilst others are predestined for a life that isn't AWESOME.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing this the other night. And I have literally never went out with a woman that didn't subscribe to the behaviours that we all know and love/hate espoused by typical game theory.

The "not all women are like that" crowd are a foreign object. I have no idea where they are coming from at all.

My lifestyle is pretty great. And I have a red-pill attitude (both natural, nurtured, and importantly further learnt on places like this) to thank for that. Be grateful and happy.

If other men want to get tooled, that's up to them. Set boundaries on white-knights the same way that you do with women.
You must be on the east coast or something... Here in the south you have the bible belt, and you will have conservative families where the daughter wasn't slvtting around or building up her entitlement.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be on the east coast or something... Here in the south you have the bible belt, and you will have conservative families where the daughter wasn't slvtting around or building up her entitlement.
I'm in the south (TX) & that's a joke! There are more t*tty bars than churches here. I'm from north east where we might have 2-3 tbars. I guess technically I might be outside the Bible Belt, idk.

I've seen plenty of "conservative" types that went to the dark side fast. I hear you & you do have a point but man that % is really small.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the south (TX) & that's a joke! There are more t*tty bars than churches here. I'm from north east where we might have 2-3 tbars. I guess technically I might be outside the Bible Belt, idk.

I've seen plenty of "conservative" types that went to the dark side fast. I hear you & you do have a point but man that % is really small.
I know. The % is small but it exists. I guess all the others are different levels of h0e.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas just doesn't have t*tty bars.....it has modeling studios and asian massage parlors!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What else does the red pill represent but philosophical doubt. Where previously this doubt was critical and directed towards so-called knowledge [not common sense belief], the doubt itself has now become elevated into a principle -- we are to subject all beliefs to a radical form of doubt, and after this purge reconstruct life along purely rational principles. This is most clearly seen in Descartes’ philosophy, where an isolated individual mind is disembodied and floats free of everything perceived to be outside itself. It is pure self-consciousness. It is also solipsism.

The red pill enthusiast sees a gulf between himself and those in the blue pill camp. It is the individual radicalized versus the man socialized. Previous to Descartes [before the Cartesian shift], man was understood to be a social animal. Practical philosophy [pragmatism] always trumped pure philosophy [speculation], and belief doubt. In so far as a man was critical, he sought to improve both himself and the social context he found himself situated in. Philosophy, in the abstract, was simply not taken so seriously [consider Sartre’s sin of seriousness]. It is interesting how much emphasis is put on confidence [con-fide… with faith] in the ‘manosphere’ today.

When a man moves in confidence his life energy flows through all abstractions – they are seen from differing perspectives, and then a unity is be found among the scattered debris of analysis. And dry dichotomies such as individual/ social, and red pill/ blue pill are seen for what they are – fictions. The reality is man is a social animal. Free your mind.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas just doesn't have t*tty bars.....it has modeling studios and asian massage parlors!
Man they cracked down big time about 5-6yrs ago & shut them down. There was 1 called Swedish Message or some thing like that. There was 1 in almost ever city here. I never went but always wondered.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What else does the red pill represent but philosophical doubt. Where previously this doubt was critical and directed towards so-called knowledge [not common sense belief], the doubt itself has now become elevated into a principle -- we are to subject all beliefs to a radical form of doubt, and after this purge reconstruct life along purely rational principles. This is most clearly seen in Descartes’ philosophy, where an isolated individual mind is disembodied and floats free of everything perceived to be outside itself. It is pure self-consciousness. It is also solipsism.

The red pill enthusiast sees a gulf between himself and those in the blue pill camp. It is the individual radicalized versus the man socialized. Previous to Descartes [before the Cartesian shift], man was understood to be a social animal. Practical philosophy pragmatism] always trumped pure philosophy [speculation], and belief doubt. In so far as a man was critical, he sought to improve both himself and the social context he found himself situated in. Philosophy, in the abstract, was simply not taken so seriously [consider Sartre’s sin of seriousness]. It is interesting how much emphasis is put on confidence [con-fide… with faith] in the ‘manosphere’ today.

When a man moves in confidence his life energy flows through all abstractions – they are seen from differing perspectives, and then a unity is be found among the scattered debris of analysis. And dry dichotomies such as individual/ social, and red pill/ blue pill are seen for what they are – fictions. The reality is man is a social animal. Free your mind.
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy! I enjoyed
reading your post but at the same time it gave me a head ache. I wish I enjoyed
reading philosophy but my brain can't handle it, it just feels like mental masturbation to me. I prefer to free my mind of it!