Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reality struck me I got too fat!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I will give it a go soon great advise bro thanks a lot mrgoodstuff!!

Yeah those hot thin girls just know that they can get away with a lot of BS since so many guys are chasing after them...
You gotta flip it on them and be the male equivalent or greater.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta flip it on them and be the male equivalent or greater.
I wanted to comment, that my weight gain was sloppy, I was "comfort" and "stress" eating. Like a rat on cheese. Alcohol filled with dead calories triggered additional hunger and of course alcohol kills your fat burning by 70%.

I've been on an alternate day fasting regime "eat stop eat", where i have a full 24 hrs fast day followed by a normal eating day. I've been doing 2-3 of these a week and will continue until my body fat goals are reached.

The fast days look like 3/4-1lbs of fat melting out of my body, you can see it in my face and belly, I just need to keep plodding forward.

My goal is a mid section that excites females and warms them up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat stop eat is a HIT. On my no eat days I swear to god it's 3/4-1lb gone each time mostly body fat. You can see it melting out your face and mid section.

The no eat days are a 24 hrs period no eating, it's not really that big a deal and actually starting to think this was the right way to eat all along. We weren't supposed to gorge all day every day like pigs!

My no eat starts after dinner at 8pm and ends at dinner the next day 8pm. So I just miss the two meals. The dinner is a normal size dinner, no accomidation the calories lost. Love the burn and feel the burn.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just eat small meals constantly throughout the day. I do not even have actual meals like most people only just snacks (not junk food). Keeps my energy high, keeps me feeling satisfied and not hungry. Typically have some peanut butter, rasins, unsalted cashews, and baby carrots in my toolbox with me. If I just stop eating I crash and burn and have no energy. Water too, need to drink lots of water. Keeps your belly full and also the hydration makes you have more energy as you have less feeling of dehydration which you feel slightly if you exercise hard due to all the sweat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat stop eat gets you down an additional 1-2 lbs per week over other dietery formats. You can use it to get where you want to get to and once you are close to your goal weight do one or two no eat days per month to counteract the yearly weight creep.

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
How you doing mr goodstuff? I tried fasting but cant go over 16 hours or so but i guess it does something.
Right now im injured so not training much but on a strict diet and having really light dinners such as low carb soups. My motivation could be better but I´m not giving up I am still going for it! this hoes aint loyal they are soo superficial lol

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Stop being a faggot and take care of your mentality

harsh? nah take care your ****e bro

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
Stop being a faggot and take care of your mentality
harsh? nah take care your ****e bro
I´m working on my shytt but i appreciate good inputs here not some weak bs like that!
This is more like it:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you doing mr goodstuff? I tried fasting but cant go over 16 hours or so but i guess it does something.
Right now im injured so not training much but on a strict diet and having really light dinners such as low carb soups. My motivation could be better but I´m not giving up I am still going for it! this hoes aint loyal they are soo superficial lol
"Can't is a bunch of bs". You just have to go 8 more hours. My first real fast was 14 days. It was a water fast. I had no idea it was possible. This time I've done the eat-stop-eat fasting and it was powerful in that it revealed to me a lot of my "hunger" was simply a reaction to stress or depression. It wasn't true hunger.

It also makes low to moderate carbing it a lot easier and gives you the power to control what goes over your gullet. Grind out those last 8 hrs and consume water and you'll be fine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously that it should be possible, and it will be finished! Begin ASAP there's no opportunity to squander!

I just got once more from salsa moving and I'm glad for myself for doing it since it makes me feel wonderful and you get the opportunity to hit the dance floor with pleasant young ladies and awesome music it feels soo great!

I don't get that inclination from BJJ or the rec center it's an exceptional high for me I absolutely recomend it!

:):up:
YES! Salsa definitely increase your mood, and puts some bounce and swag in your step. Plus all the positive ladies that you get close to. It's really good for a males spirits.

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
thankd mr goodtuff i will fast for 24 hours this week!!!
salsa is awesome it feels great but is not as easy as i thought it also requires a lot of learning!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salsa is awesome it feels great but is not as easy as i thought it also requires a lot of learning!
but it feels good to be close to the nice ladies?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing one today.

Doing it once a week won't be that hard. I'm doing 2-3 a week to speed my fat loss along. I had gotten real big due to drinking, not working out, working late nights and eating 500-1000 cals at nights. I've reversed all of those. Want a mid section and body that makes a babes mouth water.

Here goes a way of thinking. After I get to my body fat goals I was going to do one or two no eat days per months to counteract the yearly weight gain that might occur. It also helps reset your system and gives your digestive session a break.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My weight has fluctuated over the years. What I struggle with most are night cravings. I can fast all day and survive. I can eat just a little all day, like 200-300 calories, and be good.. Or I can pig out. It doesn't matter how little or how much I eat all day, I always get cravings right around bedtime which are bad and I have a hard time controlling them.. If I could take a pill to stop night cravings, I would do it.. And I would probably loose what I needed to to get to optimal weight in just a matter of a month or two.

Anderson Rome

Reaction score
Nice information and very useful. Everyone should read these posts specially those people who have lot of fat on body.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My weight has fluctuated over the years. What I struggle with most are night cravings. I can fast all day and survive. I can eat just a little all day, like 200-300 calories, and be good.. Or I can pig out. It doesn't matter how little or how much I eat all day, I always get cravings right around bedtime which are bad and I have a hard time controlling them.. If I could take a pill to stop night cravings, I would do it.. And I would probably loose what I needed to to get to optimal weight in just a matter of a month or two.
You don't need to stop night cravings, just eat your food at night then. There is no study ever done showing you gain more weight if you eat at night versus eating during the day. In fact, some studies show the opposite effect, that the more carbs you at at night the more weight you lose. Either way, the biggest indicator is number of hours spent in a fed state. So if you like eating at night, then eat at night. Just go longer during the day without eating

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to stop night cravings, just eat your food at night then. There is no study ever done showing you gain more weight if you eat at night versus eating during the day. In fact, some studies show the opposite effect, that the more carbs you at at night the more weight you lose. Either way, the biggest indicator is number of hours spent in a fed state. So if you like eating at night, then eat at night. Just go longer during the day without eating
He can probably do that, but it wouldn't kill him to attempt to readjust his hunger, eat more during the day, and don't eat very late at night. Over time it should subside.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can probably do that, but it wouldn't kill him to attempt to readjust his hunger, eat more during the day, and don't eat very late at night. Over time it should subside.
every meat eating mammal eats their largest meal at night right before going to sleep. Cavemen ate their largest meals at night after they were done hunting and gathering for the day. I think its a safe bet to assume that we were made to eat at night, and eating during the day is what should be questioned.