Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reality struck me I got too fat!

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
The worse part of this is that since I carry myself well and train BJJ, Kickboxing and lift a little I just thought I could eat whatever I wanted and I kept putting on weight.
I realised I was gaining weight but I didn´t realize I was getting really fat my mind played tricks on me.
I just realised and I´m quite shocked and it hurt my self confidence, let´s face it: Really hot girls automatically discard you instantly without giving you a second chance, being too fat it´s just game over with them they are really shallow.
This is a bitter awakening for me and a very tough reality that i have to deal with now!
The problem is my poor diet, overeating and drinking too much!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worse part of this is that since I carry myself well and train BJJ, Kickboxing and lift a little I just thought I could eat whatever I wanted and I kept putting on weight.
I realised I was gaining weight but I didn´t realize I was getting really fat my mind played tricks on me.
I just realised and I´m quite shocked and it hurt my self confidence, let´s face it: Really hot girls automatically discard you instantly without giving you a second chance, being too fat it´s just game over with them they are really shallow.
This is a bitter awakening for me and a very tough reality that i have to deal with now!
The problem is my poor diet, overeating and drinking too much!
Now you can be quiet about it, be personally accountable and take care of business. I'd stay out of sight of those where your physical image is top priority until you have gotten it back under control. I have no doubt you will handle business.

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
Now you can be quiet about it, be personally accountable and take care of business. I'd stay out of sight of those where your physical image is top priority until you have gotten it back under control. I have no doubt you will handle business.
Thanks bro! I´m not sure about staying out of sight though, I already signed up for salsa dancing, I´ve been to 2 lessons and tomorrow I´m planning on going there just so I stick to it. I will dress the best I can and deal with it in a relaxed and confident manner even though it´s full of hot girls I think I can handle it just once a week and it´s also a good motivation for dropping weight, I already lost 5-6 pounds in the last 2 weeks.
Of course I wouldn´t go to a pool party lol
In a way I´m happy getting a reality check.
Now it´s time to take care of business!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I´m not sure about staying out of sight though, I already signed up for salsa dancing, I´ve been to 2 lessons and tomorrow I´m planning on going there just so I stick to it. I will dress the best I can and deal with it in a relaxed and confident manner even though it´s full of hot girls I think I can handle it just once a week and it´s also a good motivation for dropping weight, I already lost 5-6 pounds in the last 2 weeks.
Of course I wouldn´t go to a pool party lol
In a way I´m happy getting a reality check.
Now it´s time to take care of business!
I'm in the same boat. I piled on weight drinking behind my gf that piss me off and my night job which makes scheduling workouts tougher. It can be done and I also need to be in the salsa class too...

Imagine yourself 30-40 lbs lighter and feeling strong and quick on your feet!

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. It can be done and I also need to be in the salsa class too...

Imagine yourself 30-40 lbs lighter and feeling strong and quick on your feet!
Of course that it can be done, and it will be done! Start ASAP there´s no time to waste!
I just got back from salsa dancing and I´m proud of myself for doing it because it makes me feel awesome and you get to dance with nice girls and great music it feels soo good!
I don´t get that feeling from BJJ or the gym it´s a special high for me I totally recomend it!
:):up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course that it can be done, and it will be done! Start ASAP there´s no time to waste!
I just got back from salsa dancing and I´m proud of myself for doing it because it makes me feel awesome and you get to dance with nice girls and great music it feels soo good!
I don´t get that feeling from BJJ or the gym it´s a special high for me I totally recomend it!
:):up:
That's what I was saying. A lot of those depressive feelings just go away and your left with a vibe and attractiveness that's attractive to other women... It's a really good thing. Plus you get to be close to all of those ladies, don't even have to sleep with em and it affects your vibe and swagger in a positive way...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I was saying. A lot of those depressive feelings just go away and your left with a vibe and attractiveness that's attractive to other women... It's a really good thing. Plus you get to be close to all of those ladies, don't even have to sleep with em and it affects your vibe and swagger in a positive way... I need to sign up for one in the area

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you are lifting heavy. A big gut looks a lot better on broad shoulders and a big back. I am not excusing the weight gain, but if you are lifting heavy, at least you'll get something out of the extra calories.

I am working on losing 15lbs myself right now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you are lifting heavy. A big gut looks a lot better on broad shoulders and a big back. I am not excusing the weight gain, but if you are lifting heavy, at least you'll get something out of the extra calories.

I am working on losing 15lbs myself right now.
Lose 20 then, a little bit will always bounce back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro.

Another guy on another forum same situation 6'3" gained 292 because his job is sedentary and he was drinking sodas, chips and not working out. He got tired of it and started on 09/14/2015 to get back into it. By 11/1 he was at 273 lbs, and all he added was one hour of walking and eliminated chips and sodas.

By 12/15 he was at 256.

He's still dropping.

Both of you motivated me to get it going.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started my yearly Alternate Day Fasting program I run during this time for 6-8 weeks to drop the holiday weight I gain because its my temporary hiatus where I live a little and let my diet slide. I've pretty much perfected it after 4-5 years of doing it, it creates a near perfect cycle of optimal fat loss through hormonal manipulation and then right before the body gets ready to lower its effectiveness, you have an all out cheat day once a week to rev up your metabolism/thyroid and reset Leptin back to optimal levels to start the cycle all over again the next week.

Last year I dropped 31 lbs in 6 weeks and 36 lbs in 8 weeks following it with very little loss of muscle---and I wasn't "fat" by any means...around 16% BF when I started...people who have more weight to lose would probably get even better results.

So far after 2 days I've dropped 9 lbs(probably 5 lbs of it was inflammatory weight), but I can probably get to where I need to be by the end of January...17 lbs is nothing to drop for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started my yearly Alternate Day Fasting program I run during this time for 6-8 weeks to drop the holiday weight I gain because its my temporary hiatus where I live a little and let my diet slide. I've pretty much perfected it after 4-5 years of doing it, it creates a near perfect cycle of optimal fat loss through hormonal manipulation and then right before the body gets ready to lower its effectiveness, you have an all out cheat day once a week to rev up your metabolism/thyroid and reset Leptin back to optimal levels to start the cycle all over again the next week.

Last year I dropped 31 lbs in 6 weeks and 36 lbs in 8 weeks following it with very little loss of muscle---and I wasn't "fat" by any means...around 16% BF when I started...people who have more weight to lose would probably get even better results.

So far after 2 days I've dropped 9 lbs(probably 5 lbs of it was inflammatory weight), but I can probably get to where I need to be by the end of January...17 lbs is nothing to drop for me.
So water fast for 24 hrs followed by a normal day of eating and one day is a "cheat" day of eathing?

Are you excersizing on your fasting days?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So water fast for 24 hrs followed by a normal day of eating and one day is a "cheat" day of eathing?

Typically yes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically yes
Sweet. One day of fasting doesn't really deplete my energy, and my adrenaline kicks in to carry me. I know I'm dropping fat on those days because zero calories in and the bodies glycogen will become depleted then it will preference towards fats.

I'm going to implement in a slim down I have to do for valentines... I'm glad I saw this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. One day of fasting doesn't really deplete my energy, and my adrenaline kicks in to carry me. I know I'm dropping fat on those days because zero calories in and the bodies glycogen will become depleted then it will preference towards fats.

I'm going to implement in a slim down I have to do for valentines... I'm glad I saw this.
That's growth hormone you feel kicking in...short term fasts raise it by 600%, which is why this is so effective...You are skyrocketing your growth hormone every other day.

Growth hormone releases fat stores for energy while also protecting muscle from being used for energy...it's why fasting is pretty much the only way to ensure the weight you lose is 90% fat versus 50% fat/50% muscle with other methods

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First week results down 13 lbs from 207 to 194. Halfway there in 7 days. People need to stop thinking this sh!t is rocket science. There is no faster or more effective way to lose body fat than via hormonal manipulation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First week results down 13 lbs from 207 to 194. Halfway there in 7 days. People need to stop thinking this sh!t is rocket science. There is no faster or more effective way to lose body fat than via hormonal manipulation.
NFW. I'm onboard! I will start reporting in one week!

Well hol3y $hit, this is well documented... This is just one link I found which showed exactly this. Growth hormone skyrockets with 24 hrs of fasting...

http://www.anabolicmen.com/increase-hgh-in-24-hours/

Last edited:

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
NFW. I'm onboard! I will start reporting in one week!

Well hol3y $hit, this is well documented... This is just one link I found which showed exactly this. Growth hormone skyrockets with 24 hrs of fasting...

http://www.anabolicmen.com/increase-hgh-in-24-hours/
Sounds good mrgoodstuff, any confirmation that it works????

Hi guys I was away on holiday in south florida and haven´t improved much... (Didn´t gain any weight but got weaker because i havent worked out because of holidays and lower back injury) and now I´m back to reality planning on hitting the gym tomorrow!!

I didn´t get the kind of girls I was hoping for in my Miami vacation but at least i can´t complain and I´m motivated to keep going with diet, work outs and walking, you´d be surprised what walking for an hour can do for losing weight!!!
I am not proud to admit that i didn´t even go once to the beach or swimming pool and now that I´m back home in Europe I regret not having at least gone once swimming in the ocean and tanning...
I wasn´t feeling confident/alpha at the beach so i spent the holidays shopping at the malls, strip clubs, clubbing, visiting family and going to restaurants and nightlife...
I wanted to hook up with nice cuban and latinas also american HB 8-9 since theres plenty in Miami but the best i got was a very decent HB7-8 latina tall and thin which is a plus for me since i have a harder time getting thin girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good mrgoodstuff, any confirmation that it works????
Fasting works for sure and you will be surprised that you have enough energy to move throughout the day. This is if you are a medium to fat guy, not sure how it's going to feel on a super lean guy with no fat to burn. Your body switches over to fat stores and preferences fat burn over carbs before the first day is over. This is called "ketosis" and can be measured with "keto stix" used by diabetics. You urine on the sticks, and it shows that fats are being burned.

Multi day fasts aren't really adviseable but doable. Also your muscles will look flat temporarily as the glycogen ( carb and sugars ) are depleted. This will return when you start eating normally.

The alternate day fasting plan was one that would shoot you to a target weight very quicky, but also with out a lot of playing around in your diet, since those fasting days are GUARANTEED fat loss days.

Hi guys I was away on holiday in south florida and haven´t improved much... (Didn´t gain any weight but got weaker because i havent worked out because of holidays and lower back injury) and now I´m back to reality planning on hitting the gym tomorrow!!

I didn´t get the kind of girls I was hoping for in my Miami vacation but at least i can´t complain and I´m motivated to keep going with diet, work outs and walking, you´d be surprised what walking for an hour can do for losing weight!!!
I am not proud to admit that i didn´t even go once to the beach or swimming pool and now that I´m back home in Europe I regret not having at least gone once swimming in the ocean and tanning...
I wasn´t feeling confident/alpha at the beach so i spent the holidays shopping at the malls, strip clubs, clubbing, visiting family and going to restaurants and nightlife...
I wanted to hook up with nice cuban and latinas also american HB 8-9 since theres plenty in Miami but the best i got was a very decent HB7-8 latina tall and thin which is a plus for me since i have a harder time getting thin girls.
And basically that's all "hot girls" as said on sosuave is... They are slim to thin girls that dress well, keep their clothing in fashion and have that swag. It's not really a big deal once you know what makes it up, and no body said you shouldn't be a hotter guy... You should, they should not be on a pedestal at all. Chastize them for being the loose wh0res they are, trying to get freebies off of dumb guys.

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
Fasting works for sure and you will be surprised that you have enough energy to move throughout the day. This is if you are a medium to fat guy, not sure how it's going to feel on a super lean guy with no fat to burn. Your body switches over to fat stores and preferences fat burn over carbs before the first day is over. This is called "ketosis" and can be measured with "keto stix" used by diabetics. You urine on the sticks, and it shows that fats are being burned.

Multi day fasts aren't really adviseable but doable. Also your muscles will look flat temporarily as the glycogen ( carb and sugars ) are depleted. This will return when you start eating normally.

The alternate day fasting plan was one that would shoot you to a target weight very quicky, but also with out a lot of playing around in your diet, since those fasting days are GUARANTEED fat loss days.
Nice! I will give it a go soon great advise bro thanks a lot mrgoodstuff!!

Yeah those hot thin girls just know that they can get away with a lot of BS since so many guys are chasing after them...