Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Re booting your life when your older (again) need to shake sh1t up a bit.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any you guys need to shake things up and get something happening in your life?

Lately I seem to be dissatisfied a lot of the time. I get out there looking around but being this side of 50 I think presents a whole new set of challenges. Any other Oldsters out there and how do you get on?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm your age.... had an existential crisis a couple of years back..... still contemplating things.....

I'm also curious what others say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a new set of challenges at this age. Partly because of changes your body goes through, I'm certainly no spring chicken any more. My body doesn't hold up to what I used to put it through.

That aside, there are always things that I need to take care of, things I need to get done, things that I'd like to be doing better. I can't say I've figured it all out yet, but I try to prioritize and go from there.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask out only women under 40, that said...
hmmm.. I am picking up a 41yo at the train station for the weekend

make that under 41

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess it depends what can getting out there again is for you. And probably making time is an issue sounds like you're busy in your business. Smart guys go multi channel. What hobbies and social interests do you have?

Online dating works well with 30+ women. Just keep the messaging to a minimum and don't let them attention ***** you. Plenty of great threads here on how to do it. As many others have said I generally don't find the quality great however it is a great way to get lots of dates and have chicks blowing up your phone which of course helps with the other chicks you pull in real life.

If ltr is your thing, let everyone know that you are happy single but open to meeting any great girl. I got set up with my current girlfriend by a friend's wife so it does happen.

And yes at age 50 my body doesn't bounce back so well anymore. I still lift, work the heavy bag play competitive tennis and badminton. But you have to be smart. I take glucosamine MSM and gelatin for joints. Make sure I do some dynamic stretches to warm up. And a Thai massage at least once a month is great for muscle tension and soreness.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear English,
Oh Mate,you don't need advice,only months ago you performed a consummate seduction on a young Chicky Babe!Before that the Philippines with threesomes!....No this is just like Churchills Old Grey Dog that is visiting you,find some sexvual distraction and he will just go away!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez I didn't know the history. Sounds like you should just be working on your disgraceful memoirs...go get em dawg.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate, though I'm closer to 40 than 50. I wouldn't say that I'm in any sort of emotional crisis but have been growing a lot and taking a look at what makes CJ happy and what doesn't.

I am shaking things up by going another direction than what the others are suggesting. I'm tired of chasing women (do not confuse this with not succeeding with women) and I have come to find LTRs quite boring. I've been doing that my whole life.

I think that a truly confident man does not build his confidence by scoring pvssy, true confidence in one's self and true happiness comes from within.
Recently, I ended my ~9 month LTR with my GF, gave up drinking, and am taking a serious break from women to concentrate on travel (especially on my motorcycle), career and experience.

I leave tomorrow for a week long backroad, solo, motorcycle camping trip "off the grid," followed by several weeks of work/travel.

CJ

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ,

Sounds awesome. I've considered doing something like that myself. Enjoy the trip!

-Augustus-

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last couple of weeks I've been sort of forcing myself to do things differently. Not everything, but get out of this comfortably flabby comfort zone I'm in.

I"m feeling like I've had some success. Yesterday was pretty good. I went to this meetup of C.A.F.E. ( Canadian association for equality) deals with mens issues. Had 4 guys speaking, one was a dating coach, another a mytho poet? a MGTOW guy and a guy who was the first openly gay journalist in this city.

Good to get my brain going, chatted up this Korean art therapist women who was there and we went for a cup of tea after and got her number. ( she says shes in a loving relationship so phuk knows why shes giving her number out or if she'll ever answer)

Also joined a different gym, this one has lots of exercise classes and things you can do with other people. They have 5 aside soccer a few nights a week, yoga and kick boxing and all kinds of stuff. I played 5 a side soccer with these Brazilian and Asian guys in there 20s and I dont think my heart and lungs have had to work like that for a long long time! :) but it felt great!

After I thought to myself that I really have to ask a different question, I have to ask what kind of work can I be doing that will enable me to do more of this, instead of being to tired from exhausting renovation work.

I've been riding my bike a lot which is good exercise to and also doing some things to tune up my health including getting a test to see how much free testosterone I've got in me.

I gave things a lot of thought and identified areas in my life that are a problem. One thing for sure is that my life is pretty lonely, and I live in a city I wasn't born in and thats notorious for being cliquey and aloof. In summer time I can got out and it's OK.... but once November hits and its rainy and dark, I get really down.

I'm still not sure what to do about that one. Going to that cafe meeting last night was an eye opener, got me thinking again what Ive been thinking for a while, and that is that I have no tribe here, maybe I can change that , but I have to put in the time and I can't be overworking like I have in the past.

So I'm going to continue to give myself a kick in the pants and shake things up a bit more. I'm going to be doing some travel and making changes at work, I'm going to be thinking about life and death and where did my brothers go when the went before their time.

Another big one I came across this last week or two is that, even though I'm 54 I don't really know what I'm looking for with women. I mean I know vaguely what I want and what I don't want.

It's like I know I'd like to screw some primo young AZ puzzy , but I dont really want to screw her 50 year old BBW friend etc... and if I go out and look enough I probably could hit one or two up. But on the other hand hardly going to be someone you can talk to about your life so far if she's under 30.

I've posted on here before about how when I've been to s.e. Asia, particularly Philippines how you can find a nice younger women who is into you and would be an asset to you. I'm not talking bar hookers of which there are plenty! I know 2 guy that were/are dive instructors there that both met babes younger and that would have been out there league here. Both now have a kid and seem quite happy.

I probably wouldn't do that but myself I think a guy could do a lot worse.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear English,
Oh Mate,you don't need advice,only months ago you performed a consummate seduction on a young Chicky Babe!Before that the Philippines with threesomes!....No this is just like Churchills Old Grey Dog that is visiting you,find some sexvual distraction and he will just go away!

Thanks Scaramouche, Churchills old grey dog being depression, yes I think it is.

That time in the Philippines was me and three women so it was a foursome ;)

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate, though I'm closer to 40 than 50. I wouldn't say that I'm in any sort of emotional crisis but have been growing a lot and taking a look at what makes CJ happy and what doesn't.

I am shaking things up by going another direction than what the others are suggesting. I'm tired of chasing women (do not confuse this with not succeeding with women) and I have come to find LTRs quite boring. I've been doing that my whole life.

I think that a truly confident man does not build his confidence by scoring pvssy, true confidence in one's self and true happiness comes from within.
Recently, I ended my ~9 month LTR with my GF, gave up drinking, and am taking a serious break from women to concentrate on travel (especially on my motorcycle), career and experience.

I leave tomorrow for a week long backroad, solo, motorcycle camping trip "off the grid," followed by several weeks of work/travel.

CJ
Sounds good, kind of thing I think I should be thinking of

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Filipino women are no challenge, even to get 20yr under you.
I kinda find them to be the dregs of the earth... when you want a Chinese, a Japanese or Korean...
you will find Filipino women sucking you up and filling you with their stupid BS...

sure they can extend that wall by a few years, and you love that they stay small and thin with age... (your insecurity to secure a real HB)
they are the number one "looking out for number 1" women I have ever experienced... true snakes in the grass.

Honestly the white men I see with Filipino women (and most other asian decents), are for the most part...
not men.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the white men I see with Filipino women (and most other asian decents), are for the most part...
not men.
Really ? Thats quite a generalisation

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is MY generalization
based on my interactions with said parties...

YOUR opinion may be differing... and that's ok
(I not speaking for the most part about 1st or 2nd gen American born asians)