Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Facts.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non verbal success:

Approach:
When approaching a girl, approach her from the front or from the side. Let her see you coming. That gives the brain enough time to recognize and prepare.
Do not approach someone from behind. It automatically puts them on the defensive.
If you have to come from behind, make a sound, call their name, make your presence known for them to turn around.

Meet:
Whenever you meet (with) a girl, a smile puts her at ease. Use it at your own discretion.
Want to put her on edge for bad behavior, don't smile.
Want to make her puddy for a few seconds, smile the moment you see her coming.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you meet a woman for the first time you should spend a bit of time agreeing with every damn thing she says. You have to go the comfort stage to get to the attraction stage.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you meet a woman for the first time you should spend a bit of time agreeing with every damn thing she says. You have to go the comfort stage to get to the attraction stage.
Only if she already is attracted to you. Or only if she is aware that your value is well higher than hers.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she already is attracted to you. Or only if she is aware that your value is well higher than hers.
Incorrect.

If this was true there would be no point in this thread. See @deesade s post. Game does work.

I used to bed plenty of women who would say I was not their type with a puzzled look. My last girlfriend used to say you are not handsome man. I d laugh and swat her on the ass. We were together 2.5 years and it was I pulled the pin.

Modified Mystery Method works fine and has been used by half of Europe for the last 10 years to pull chicks. We just believe that improving yourself is more important than pulling chicks.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second chances occur (or should occur) long before a man goes NC.

NC happens when its clear that a particular woman/plate is NOT going to give you what you want on your terms. Men need to have standards. If you walk into a restaurant expecting a burger and they say: "Sorry no burgers today" you will leave and get your burger somewhere else. You will not make excuses for the restaurant and sit around hoping they will find a way to give you a burger.
Interesting you mention burgers. I'd rather wait for a fine meal than get that fast food instantly.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know if you're waiting because the "fine meal" takes longer to cook or if the cook is just lazy and dragging his feet? how do you know that it's a fine meal at all?

https://i.redd.it/lop6crnwu42x.png
By the normal and established rules of fine-dining. Does it have a good decor and atmosphere, how does the place hold itself, and advertise itself, what kind of customer is attracted? But no doubt, the proof is in the pudding.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest gift you can give to a woman is passion... For life, for sex, for anything.
She wants to be wanted...

Women want to help. It is ok to be vulnerable once in a while.

There is no such thing as light bondage, just good sex.

A woman would rather be ravaged and not ***, than have technically-proficient sex and orgasm.

If she is into you she will get to you... Let her actions be your guide.

Be confident in your sexuality. Be bold.

By the time you have worked out what you are going to say to her, she has decided whether she will **** you or not. The rest of the conversation is you not dissuading her.

Eye contact is your first foreplay. Look at her like you would **** her, confidently and dominantly. Let her look away first.

**** rings are great.

Being fit helps everything...

It is not a crime to say no to a woman. It shows you have value, confidence and self-worth.

When it comes to sex tell her don't ask her...

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything women do is to help you.

If she's bitchie, it means you're dropping the ball
If she's super interested, it means what you're doing works.
If what you're doing works for the love of all that's holy please keep doing it. That's not the time to switch things up, else she reverts to being bitchie.

If she turns down your approach, it means you didn't read the signs.
If she allows your kino it means she already decided to fcuk you.

Everything women do is to help you.

Everything people do is to help you.

Don't fight it, don't ignore it, learn from it.

Improvise. Adapt. Conquer.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a couple of things that I always try to follow myself.

1. Always be doing something. At any point through out the day ask yourself "what am I doing right now?" and if your answer is "sitting at home watching YouTube" then you need to change scenes. Here are some things you should fill your day up with:
  • go to the gym
  • go out and approach women
  • go for a run
  • read a book at a coffee shop
  • start a business
  • interviews (for fun, if you have absolutely nothing to do, its a good thing to keep you sharp)
  • start a journal
  • play an instrument downtown
If you want to do a journal or read a book or do some school work, go out and do it at a library or coffee shop. It is always beneficial to be around people and acclimate towards high stimuli scenarios.

2. Always talk to 3 girls at once. Have 3 girls on rotation at all times. If one girl needs to be dropped (which does inevitably happen from time to time) then you should make it a goal for that day to replace her by approaching an a$$ ton of women.
Having 3 girls on rotation will reduce any particular feelings you have for a specific girl, and drastically reduce your neediness and scarcity mind set, which are all extremely detrimental to the art of seduction.

3. Move around life with the "with-out-a-care-in-the-world" mind set.
Be happy and fun and enjoyable and full of fvcking life! Don't get so bloody offended at everything. Obviously get your work done, obviously improve yourself, obviously become the best person you can become, obviously don't let people disrespect you, obviously drop girls they aren't acting right. BUT don't let that sh1t get the better of you. I see too many man in my life change their whole attitude towards life just because a girl ain't acting right or whatever. Just drop them and don't let it phase you or affect your positive life. Game is supposed to be fun. Improving yourself is supposed to be fun!

4. Always be willing to walk away
(this was said earlier but I have a different twist on this tenant). When you are not willing to walk away when a girl acts in a way that is either a) disrespectful, b) distant, c) un-loyal (in the case of a gf), then what you are allowing yourself to endure is a force in your life that has a perpetually negative effect on your life. What this does is it takes away from that spark of life within you that should be cherished. It makes you resentful, it makes you bitter, it makes you someone that no one wants to be around. You don't want that do you? Of course not. So, when someone threatens that spark of life within you, walk away with a smile on your face and do not look back ever.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non verbal success:

Approach:
When approaching a girl, approach her from the front or from the side. Let her see you coming. That gives the brain enough time to recognize and prepare.
Do not approach someone from behind. It automatically puts them on the defensive.
If you have to come from behind, make a sound, call their name, make your presence known for them to turn around.

Meet:
Whenever you meet (with) a girl, a smile puts her at ease. Use it at your own discretion.
Want to put her on edge for bad behavior, don't smile.
Want to make her puddy for a few seconds, smile the moment you see her coming.
That's true. I learned that the hard way back on my early days of approaching. I approached a chick from behind (noticed some IOIs, it seemed like that) and touched her on the back and said "hi". She got scared and called me a creep. I immediately left and never did that again.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never met up with a woman wearing black panties that didn't have sex with me. It's a real thing that women do, ask them.
:confused:
So the ones that turned you down were not wearing black panties? How did you find that out?:D

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friends or group of peers are part of the equation wheter its a club pickup or a dating situation.

Do not underestimate their power in the final outcome and behave accordingly to make them be a facilitator and not an enemy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you mention burgers. I'd rather wait for a fine meal than get that fast food instantly.
Yes, I'll have the Ribeye medium rare extra crispy, with garlic mash potatoes, and green beans.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add that you should always carry your drink waist high, at your side.
Holding in front of your chest, like most guys, is a defensive posture. Also, you look like everyone else when you do that.

If standing at a bar or a table, sit your drink on the table. Don't hold it.

Be different!
I really like this about the drink by your side. That's a totally boss move. Nice!