Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/...-at-57/#ixzz46TvL2On

http://www.billboard.com/artic.../7341522/prince-dead

Dude stayed with a bad b*tch

It should be your goal in life to keep a bad b*tch at your side like Prince. I would like to post some of my favorite Prince songs, but dude kept deleting them ****s from Youtube so I'll just name some.

Let's Go Crazy

If I Were Your Girlfriend

I Wanna Be Your Lover

Mountains

Darling Nikki

Controversy

Little Red Corvette

Diamonds and Pearls

Scandalous

I Will Die 4 U

this song has the GOAT lyrics

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand

I'm not your lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend

No need 2 worry
No need 2 cry
I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

The only dude who can talk about saving hoes and it sounds cool. The first time that I ever felt old was when I hard some kid about 11 or 12 years talm 'bout he's never heard of a singer named Prince.

Prince Performs “Purple Rain” During Downpour | Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show | NFL

PRINCE on The Arsenio Hall Show FULL EPISODE

Kevin Smith on Prince (funny)

Damn, a little part of my life is gone. Prince's music was with from like the 4th grade all the way through my mid 20's. Even though he's gone, he left one hell of a legacy. R.I.P. to literally one of the greatest of all time. I'm just a little upset that I'll never get to see him live.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't like much of his stuff, but Purple Rain and When the Doves Cry were fantastick and he had class, certainly. That's pretty young to be dying.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sadden by this. Michael, Whitney and Prince are all now gone.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Performs “Purple Rain” During Downpour | Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show | NFL
If you want to see an example of *true* indifference, watch and take in the first 40 seconds (or more) of this video. In this video, Prince embodies true indifference. The indifference that comes from inner strength and centeredness.

He shows he is not diminished by a challenge or some circumstances outside himself. In fact he says bring it on even more, and watch me, rise above it. That's right...watch me...all 100 million+ people...watch me...rise above it. I am undeterred. I am focused. I am a man of passion, whose spirit is bigger than anything you can ever throw at it. Bring it on. Just watch me and see.

100 million+ people who were tuned in, saw him do just that. I suggest you do too. Fantastic example of *true* indifference.

RIP Prince

(Edit: one may need to click on the youtube icon, at the bottom right of the video screen, to watch)

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always respected the man, he seemed true to himself or whatever self he chose to be (it seemed anyway) more than most entertainers. Similar to David Bowie. Can't say I ever got into Prince's music though - not my cup of tea. I do remember the "Batdance" video and the Batman soundtrack. That was kind of novel, having Prince music in a superhero movie.

logicallefty

Reaction score
He was one of my top picks for music in the 80s. Then I never listened to him much. Since he died I have learned more about him than I ever knew. I never knew he was from Minnesota. Also, I always thought he was an odd duck of a person. but as of late I have heard nothing but good things about him as a human being. I'm going to be within 20 miles of Paisley Park next week. I may drive by and see it.