Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question : Women Who Make The First Move

illadelph17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peak:
LOL.

I seriously have women approach me or at least keep looking at me when I go out. When women are looking at you through the corner of their eyes they are seriously interested. Why? Cause they don't want to come off as desperate hussies, even though they like you. So, next time you see the whites of a girls eyes smile and approach her. The whites of their eyes flash at you. I am always on the lookout for that!

When he mentions the "whites of her eyes", does he mean the TRUE whites of her eyes or some other thing in her eye. Or is that just an expression??

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj de Florida...Yes.

Whites of their eyes questioners:

When somebody looks at you when you are side-on the whites of their eyes are exposed. In my peripheral vision I can see thsi very easily so I know what women are looking at me. Works great in clubs.

Nobody Cares

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't get it. If they are looking at you thru the corner of their eye, won't you see their pupil closest to you instead?

And if they are looking away, you will see only whites?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past two years, women have been making the first move on me more and more frequently. Before all that, I dated two completely different girls who opened me up initially. The first girl I dated hit on me at work and we dated for two months one summer and I learned my lesson early on that I should not eat where I sh!t so to speak. She had very bad daddy issues and only lived in a rented townhouse with her mother. That ended badly and I've been NC with her for years, no use rekindling anything.

The second girl that I had a relationship with opened me up at a house party my bud was throwing during college. I was eventually going to chat her up but was too preoccupied having a good time with all the people I knew. She swore to me that she didn't expect me to call her back and take her to a show we both wanted to see. It lasted nearly two years and she did have daddy issues as well.

I was out with my brother once at the bars in Charlotte where I knew all the staff and walked in after checking out the patio outside first. We walked in and got our beers and I decided to just stand there on the wall. This girl came up to me out of nowhere and said: "Hey, we made eye contact outside when you were coming in. Remember?" Of course I was thinking something was up but she drank with us, told us it was her 24th bday and invited the both of us with her friends to another bar. The spot was lowkey and this cougar gave her # to my brother to pass along to me. I ended up becoming fb's with the cougar for awhile. As to the other girl, we hung out a few more times but she had bad daddy issues, had been arrested in Myrtle for fighting with him and arrested in CLT for DWI. She admitted to smoking lots of reefer anyways..Never did anything with that.

When I'm out in public, I often get hit on by black women. I guess they like the way I look but can't really tell what I am (half asian, spanish). Some are just downright bold and nasty with the stuff they say aloud. Others crack me up with stuff like "oooh you are handsome. you are a thick one" (LMAO). Some have just smiled deeply. This is all good to me since I'm looking to stray away from the path I've been down so far, ha.

As others have stated, don't avoid them unless they are damaged goods off the bat. Do your initial screening and see what's up. You can get fb's out of some easily or relationships but the rest is all up to your discretion and past indicators.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex made the first move, ridiculously easy , sex first date etc... I thought it was me , good looks , charm etc....no......

she turned out to be a cluster B! and we all know how that ends...

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon...women will never, ever, ever, ever and ever approach a guy! Period! It's not her role to do that despite the progression women have made in society at large; i.e., salary, jobs, positions, women in military, etc...Gentlemen, regardless if a woman is a CEO of company, a government official, 5 star General, department head in a company, women are still women. You can't change that.
It's your inner strength, your character, your personality. It's demonstrating you have high value, are self-amused, your value doesn't come from women but from your own life!, lol I just feel I had to say that, sure maybe not meant to be taken literally, like the OP said and PeakIV say, there are some rare exceptions, but don't hold your breath because it is that rare

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i beg to differ.

I have been approached both directly and indirectly.

most women cold approach but you will get a few who will come at you directly short of saying "are you gonna talk/ask me for my number or not you f@ggot"

women who break this social taboo are merely highly attracted to you enough to want to know more. A woman's sexuality is not like a mans. we think of sex 24/7 and we can function in spite of that fact, we know how to keep our urges in check for the most part. woman DONT. so when they do feel a high level of attraction and arousal to a guy, they arent as good as controlling their sexuality as we are. its the same as a guy with a high SMV talking to a girl thats below. even if she is a 9. beautiful women crumble like betas in the presence of such a guy.

so girls do approach guys. you just have to make sure your game doesnt flop when they do.
Lol I was just being sarcastic, but yeah it would be awesome if more women did the initiating