Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question: who wants to die alone?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is getting married and having a family the way to go to a happy old age situation, with your adult kids to take care of you?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Planning your life based on what you ASSUME other people will do is the domain of fools.

Getting married out of fear is common, but its also retarded. Getting married guarantees absolutely nothing. Divorce is common and kids can grow up to be losers or a*sholes.

You have zero control over other people. You can only control yourself. Other people cannot make you happy either.

If you get married it needs to make logical sense. There are few situations where it does. Most people do it because they perceive it as "secure". However, the fact that people are emotional and unpredictable ensures there is nothing secure about getting married or starting a family in reality.

There are NO guarantees in life not matter what path you choose. So learn to accept that and you will make much smarter life choices.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone dies alone. Having a wife and kids only means you will not be able to save anything for your retirement. In the day it was worth it for a man to get married and have a family, because you received respect. You were king of your household and you were appreciated. It was okay to surrender a bit of your freedom, because society rewarded you for sacrificing for family.

Now fathers and husbands are the butt of sit-com jokes... the man is the blithering idiot. He is either a complete fool or a potential rape... waiting to happen.

For all you young guys out there you are a GODD@MN fool if you get married today in the US.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make enough money to have people take care of you when you can't.

A girl in her early twenties would still lick your balls with joy even when its all the way saggy, money speaks.
Never underestimate the power of wealth.

They say its cheaper to keep her. Feministic Humor.

Truth is, it's cheaper to not get entangled with her in the first place.
Giving up all your resources including your last name for something as fickle as love,
the fallacy of constant monopolized pussie and thinking they'll take care for you long term
is the worst possible investment known to man.

When you finally settle down, she has to carry her financial weight. Don't be the hero.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all die alone, dafuq are you talking about? It's all about what you did in your life before,l and the legacy you have after due to how you impacted the world before. What will be your legacy?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sure, why not?:cool:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't really plan this kind of thing no matter WHAT you do.

The best case is to simply accept that you WILL die alone, and get right with Jesus (or whoever) before it happens.

But if push came to shove, I'd choose a devoted partner over a paid servant any day of the week.

How do you do THAT?

Just make yourself INCREDIBLY valuable to enough people so they'll be DEVASTATED when you die.

You don't really need money for that.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
That's kind of what I'm was getting at.
But yea...it sucks to not have any one to care about you.
As a young man, its no big deal cuz you can always change that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back

-gladiator

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you assume you will live to this old age?
What makes you assume you will wake up tomorrow after sleeping tonight?
Live in the present, forget the future.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
^
That's kind of what I'm was getting at.
But yea...it sucks to not have any one to care about you.
As a young man, its no big deal cuz you can always change that.
FEAR is doing the talking here.

Robert Greene's the 50th Law addresses this succinctly.

Realising and accepting that fundamentally you are alone in this world and at the end of the
day you can only truly rely on yourself. Sure, we build interdependent relationships in business and
in love; but everyone is at heart driven by their own self interest.

Acceptance of this should not be something to lament; it should be something that brings absolute freedom.

Jinx41

Reaction score
Ranger mike summed it up well.As an old guy,take my advice,and put yourself first.Live your life ! I wish I had back all the time and money I spent on women,as it got me nothing in life except money problems,stress,aggravation,and bull**** ! American women run (and ruin) your life !

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger mike summed it up well.As an old guy,take my advice,and put yourself first.Live your life ! I wish I had back all the time and money I spent on women,as it got me nothing in life except money problems,stress,aggravation,and bull**** ! American women run (and ruin) your life !
yeah, it's an American woman thing, we've been Genocided culturally. Other countries live normally because there's not much materialistically to suck away their souls.