Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PU$$YPATROL's Life Improvement Journal-Starts NOW!

PU$$YPATROL

Reaction score
Okay so where do I start?
I'm 16, and I live in West Europe for the whole of my life.
I've been reading articles on self-improvement on Sosuave thoughout the summer, and have learned much, but I have yet to apply this knowledge in real life situation. So goal #1: Work on core DJ concepts (confidence, approaching, enunciation, conversationalism [is that even a word? haha]) in REAL LIFE.
I've worked out over the end of last year and gained about 7Kg of muscle mass, since my B.F. is pretty low at 7% I appear quite strong, people say I am hench yet ripped? So goal #2 : become a ripped ass mother****er with bulging muscles through my shirts
I live in Europe, yet I aim to study in the USA, top colleges, so I am working on my ACT, right now I average 34-35, I am quite good at school. So I'll just continue working as I do.
I have a passion, that is the conductor of my life, it my most supreme and utter goal, to become the very best at it, and nothing will ever change it.
I am friends with a lot of the popular dudes, people know me as an outgoing kind of guy, yet as I am terrible with girls and lack confidence around them, I have prefered to remain silent with the girls for the time being. Of course, this HAS TO CHANGE! so I will work on that too. Goal #4 : Become a girl charmer, and rise the social scale with girls to eventually get laid, although that is not my aim. I'd quite like to get a girlfriend first.
So a quick recap:
1.Build the core DJ skills, work on confidence, am thinking of starting the boot camp where you say hi to 10 people a day, lock eye contact [First week].
2.Workout like mad, bench press flies are my main exercises to really target the chest!

3. Continue to work hard at school, to achieve my dreams!
4. Rise to the top of the social scale, interact much more with girls, and become the life of the party(if anybody can tell me how to do this I will be sooooo grateful)
5. Achieve all these goals perfectly, no matter what it takes!

Tomorrow is the first day of school, the first day on my path to being a Don Juan. This is where the journey starts!!!

PS: Of course feel free to propose other goals I should work on. And please give tips, because y'all know I need them.

PU$$YPATROL

Reaction score
So it's been two days, I haven't seen much progress, but I think it is normal.
The only thing that has changed is my mindset: I feel I care much less about what people think about me, if my clothing is appropriate, if I say dumb things.
But I can't seem to have the confidence to just talk to girls I don't know in my school. Gotta work on that.
Ill go for a little resume of these two days:
Thursday woke up early, took a cold shower god it wakes you up so well!, read a few pages from this book I started last weekend. I went to the gym for the first time in 3 months, didn't give it my maximum, was kinda stressed by time as I had to meet up with some friends. Not good.
Met with my friends, some popular guys that can be quite douchey sometimes. Am thinking of changing friends, there's these two guys I know quite well, i will get closer to them. My class is pretty chill, lots of banter. There is this new girl who is pretty fit, nobody's been talking to her, so I just introduced myself and talked to her. We'll call her HB New. Shes probably an HB 7, which is really decent.
Came back home with a friend and some other girl I've had some eyes on for a while. She seems mildly interested in me. Tried to give a good impression, think it worked.
Today was pretty bad, had a few hours to eat because the schedule hasn't kicked in yet, and ate with my popular friends from last year, they aren't really friendly although we did have some good vibes. I don't feel comfortable around them. Anyway I came back from school with that other guy from yesterday.
I'll start the 10 Hi's a day bootcamp for the first week, and we'll see how it goes.
If anyone could tell me something, anything, about what i'm doing well and wrong it would be so great.

PU$$YPATROL

Reaction score
Okay so its Monday now.
The weekend has gone by, haven't socialized at all except with a few girls at the tennis club. Was more interested in playing tennis with them than gaming them, but they seemed pretty open.
Saturday was chill, went out with my bro to some food market, had loads of fun.
Sunday was spent working, really feel like this year is off with a good start. Went to the gym, gave it my absolute best, I was so pumped when coming out!
I' m not happy with today. Sat next to this really popular girl, we've been friends for a few months. I'm totally friendzoned, don't mind though since it gets me in all the parties.
Didn't really talk to HB New, I've gotta really push myself out of my confort zone. I keep on finding excuses. Excuses don't cut it though.
Everyone at school seems to like me. They say I got "style".
Tomorrow I'll talk to HB New. Should I sit next to her in class? I don't know her at all.
PEACE OUT!