Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pro-Hillary Media Bias

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You are dense... And I do not defend the KKK, nor am I a Christian or religious in any sense. The KKK are fanatics and extremists and terrorists. ISIS is not a product of American imperialism, you are delusional. Read up on Wahhabism sometime so you can actually understand the roots of extremist Islam. Not all Muslims adhere to that doctrine, but the portion that do believe they should wage Jihad. My family had to deal with the Bosnian Mujahideen and they were Islamic terrorists too and were certainly not a product of America (in fact the freaking Serbian/Bosnian conflict that became a mess was a product of this kind of extremism going awry on both sides). They are not just a threat to America, they are all over the place and not just in the middle east... Read up on Chechnya or Kyrgyzstan sometime. They are not just targeting America they are targeting anyone who does not agree with them, ask the Kurds. The fact is that these extremist Islamic terrorists want to create a world where everybody follows their fanatical dogmatic doctrine, they tried to institute it the Balkans and in the southern parts of Russia too in creating a caliphate.

You who also think that the US government blew up the twin towers in 9/11 and other conspiracy theories.... You are absurd.
You are trying to talk to an eel.

It's pointless

B

BlueAlpha1

You are trying to talk to an eel.

It's pointless
I didn't think anyone could get you and I on the same page, but this guy did.

He can't understand that Timothy McVeigh happened when I was in elementary school (I'm 27 now.)

He can't understand that Anders Brevik committed his atrocity when the Iraq war was still being debated.

He can't understand that the Klan has been reduced to 5,000 hicks spread out over 50 states, who haven't committed a terrorist act in decades.

He can't understand that the anomaly of Dylan Roof is a Tuesday afternoon for ISIS.

He can't understand that ISIS is one face of a thousand-headed dragon known as Islamic terrorism.

He can't understand that there have been 28,000+ documented terror attacks since 9/11, which was only 15 years ago. To give you some perspective, the Klan killed 3-4,000 people over it's lifetime.

He can't understand that Jihad has a 1,500 year old history of conquering by the sword, and wants to blame this on the 250 year old USA.

He can't understand that the example of Jesus was a peace loving hippie, and the example of Muhammad was a pedophile warlord.

He can't understand that he has to turn to the past to find a handful of Christian terrorists. I half expect him to go to the Crusades of 1,000 years ago next.

And then he won't understand that the Crusades were a response to Islam trying to take over the world.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't think anyone could get you and I on the same page, but this guy did.

He can't understand that Timothy McVeigh happened when I was in elementary school (I'm 27 now.)

He can't understand that Anders Brevik committed his atrocity when the Iraq war was still being debated.

He can't understand that the Klan has been reduced to 5,000 hicks spread out over 50 states, who haven't committed a terrorist act in decades.

He can't understand that the anomaly of Dylan Roof is a Tuesday afternoon for ISIS.

He can't understand that ISIS is one face of a thousand-headed dragon known as Islamic terrorism.

He can't understand that there have been 28,000+ documented terror attacks since 9/11, which was only 15 years ago. To give you some perspective, the Klan killed 3-4,000 people over it's lifetime.

He can't understand that Jihad has a 1,500 year old history of conquering by the sword, and wants to blame this on the 250 year old USA.

He can't understand that the example of Jesus was a peace loving hippie, and the example of Muhammad was a pedophile warlord.

He can't understand that he has to turn to the past to find a handful of Christian terrorists. I half expect him to go to the Crusades of 1,000 years ago next.

And then he won't understand that the Crusades were a response to Islam trying to take over the world.
He does understand.

He's a troll.

B

BlueAlpha1

He does understand.

He's a troll.
I really don't think so. I actually believe Michael Savage said it best, that liberalism is a mental disorder. A few profiteering charlatans know this is a racket, but gullible liberals believe all of this rubbish. Spoken from the mouth of a former liberal

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't think so. I actually believe Michael Savage said it best, that liberalism is a mental disorder. A few profiteering charlatans know this is a racket, but gullible liberals believe all of this rubbish. Spoken from the mouth of a former liberal
He believes all of it.

That's not our problem

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump 2016, see you at the finish line.
Trump winning is highly doubtful. He talks way too much saying stupid things. Like building a wall to Mexico and making them pay for it. I was on board until he got stupid. What happened when were promised Iraq would pay for the war? The Republicans don't even want Trump.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You were on board until Mexico? That's idiotic, so you are going to let the Left win because he wants to build a wall? There is a wall around China and its made of stone, it wouldn't cost much more to throw down a wall across the south.

If Hillary wins America is finished and you will have your Southern Trudeau.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were on board until Mexico? That's idiotic, so you are going to let the Left win because he wants to build a wall? There is a wall around China and its made of stone, it wouldn't cost much more to throw down a wall across the south.

If Hillary wins America is finished and you will have your Southern Trudeau.
I liked Trump but he keeps saying dumb things he reminds me of Bush now. Like it or not Bill Clinton was a genius and so is Hillary. Under Bill the economic situation was fantastic. Clintons will ride that talking point to victory. Trump will reverse Obamacare. Unfortunately I need it right now. I have had 2 surgeries and need a third. Without Obama I wouldn't have been able to get them. Nobody cares about emails or blow jobs or Benghazi. If I was president I would be doing blow off hookers asses.

Mexico is a neighboring country. Not like China. I am not scared of muslims. Most arabic people are the nicest warmest people I have ever met.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You do know that the Clintons are the ones that opened the US job market to China and sold all your manufacturing jobs... you know the reason you guys are fuvked right now is because Bill did that? So you must support Mexico and China because these are your future masters if the Clintons get in again. You think they have plans to bring jobs back to America? Absolutely not.
If I was president I would be doing blow off hookers asses.
And this is exactly why you will vote for Hillary.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that the Clintons are the ones that opened the US job market to China and sold all your manufacturing jobs... you know the reason you guys are fuvked right now is because Bill did that? So you must support Mexico and China because these are your future masters if the Clintons get in again. You think they have plans to bring jobs back to America? Absolutely not.

That's why I will vote? Give me a break. Did you read that thanks to Obama I have had 2 surgeries to fix my broken arm and need a third surgery? I am going to see one of the best doctors in the country next week so I can live a normal active life again. Thank you Obama. Also when I owned my house thanks to Obama and his homeowners act I got my mortgage interest lowered to 3 percent when I got laid off.
Saved me a foreclosure.

Now why exactly should I vote Trump? WHY? Stop bashing and explain. All Trumpers do is bash.

There are millions more like me. Go enjoy your free Canadian health care. Leave the voting to us Americans. The wars and manufacturing jobs and muslims can kiss my white ass. Glad I voted for Obama twice. I will miss him.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I will vote? Give me a break. Did you read that thanks to Obama I have had 2 surgeries to fix my broken arm and need a third surgery? I am going to see one of the best doctors in the country next week so I can live a normal active life again. Thank you Obama. Also when I owned my house thanks to Obama and his homeowners act I got my mortgage interest lowered to 3 percent when I got laid off.
Saved me a foreclosure.

Now why exactly should I vote Trump? WHY? Stop bashing and explain. All Trumpers do is bash.

There are millions more like me. Go enjoy your free Canadian health care. Leave the voting to us Americans. The wars and manufacturing jobs and muslims can kiss my white ass. Glad I voted for Obama twice. I will miss him.
"Ask only what your country can do for you" (and get other people to pay for).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once calculated the cost of the 2,000 mile fantasy wall at roughly the annual budget of the US for one year. That equals Mexico's total government expenditures for about ten years.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

This probably the dumbest post I have read on this sub-forum.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once calculated the cost of the 2,000 mile fantasy wall at roughly the annual budget of the US for one year. That equals Mexico's total government expenditures for about ten years.
It’s nonsense and Mexico already literally said "**** you Trump we aren't paying for your wall".

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It’s nonsense and Mexico already literally said "**** you Trump we aren't paying for your wall".
There was never going to be a wall in the first place. Trump is just playing to the dumbasses in this country without showing any shame at all. He just doesn't care lmao.