Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pro-Hillary Media Bias

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't everyone who votes for her because she is a woman not sexist? Isn't that the definition of sexist? It's exactly the same as not voting for her due to her gender.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton was and is a lot of things. Innocent is not one of them.
I know. I was trying to agree with Hillary and other supporters and still not be "sexist." Didn't work.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The media shilling for a mainstream democrat is nothing new and certainly not news.

That's why Sanders is being muscled out by the media.
Excuses! The GOP is a ****** joke still stuck in the Reagan ages appealing to bigots.

B

BlueAlpha1

"Terrorist invaders" is extreme right ideology. Terrorists are grown and developed by the U.S. government. Domestic terrorists come from economic and political disenfranchisement. Foreign terrorists come from imperialist foreign policy (invading other countries for boogeymen that don't exist).

The only tyranny is listening to a government's idea of terrorism, when that government has a perpensity to lie to its population to expand imperialism across the globe.
Another lie. Terrorists come from the doctrine of Islam. End of story.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....so about the KKK?

or Timothy McVegh?

Dylan Roof?
There are terrorists of every type... But they are not grown and developed by the US government. Timothy McVegh blew up a government building for Chrst's sake so he was certainly not grown by the government.

The Islamic terrorists groups like ISIS, al-Quaeda, Boko Haram, and the multitude of others have grow out of extremism wahabism Islam. There are Islamic clerics who have taken the docrine of islam to its extreme and have called for waging a Jihad against everything that does not agree with their fanatical doctrine. The US has NOTHING to do with the development of this. Although the US did help arm the mujahideen against the Soviets in Afganistan we did not create, and as for most of the development in the Middle East we have no major role in it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are terrorists of every type... But they are not grown and developed by the US government. Timothy McVegh blew up a government building for Chrst's sake so he was certainly not grown by the government.
THAT was not my argument.

The Islamic terrorists groups like ISIS, al-Quaeda, Boko Haram, and the multitude of others have grow out of extremism wahabism Islam.
No. ISIS, Al-Quaeda, and such are harvested through anti-American resentment, which stems from our imperialist policies in the Middle East. We continously destabilize the area, oversee regime changes, then hand weapons to whatever faction benefits us at the time. Then we whine about why they hate America. Religion doesn't have anything to do with it.

There are Islamic clerics who have taken the docrine of islam to its extreme and have called for waging a Jihad against everything that does not agree with their fanatical doctrine. The US has NOTHING to do with the development of this. Although the US did help arm the mujahideen against the Soviets in Afganistan we did not create, and as for most of the development in the Middle East we have no major role in it.
Yea okay. So again, the KKK what is your response to them brutalizing folks in the name of Christianity?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT was not my argument.

No. ISIS, Al-Quaeda, and such are harvested through anti-American resentment, which stems from our imperialist policies in the Middle East. We continously destabilize the area, oversee regime changes, then hand weapons to whatever faction benefits us at the time. Then we whine about why they hate America. Religion doesn't have anything to do with it.

Yea okay. So again, the KKK what is your response to them brutalizing folks in the name of Christianity?
You are dense... And I do not defend the KKK, nor am I a Christian or religious in any sense. The KKK are fanatics and extremists and terrorists. ISIS is not a product of American imperialism, you are delusional. Read up on Wahhabism sometime so you can actually understand the roots of extremist Islam. Not all Muslims adhere to that doctrine, but the portion that do believe they should wage Jihad. My family had to deal with the Bosnian Mujahideen and they were Islamic terrorists too and were certainly not a product of America (in fact the freaking Serbian/Bosnian conflict that became a mess was a product of this kind of extremism going awry on both sides). They are not just a threat to America, they are all over the place and not just in the middle east... Read up on Chechnya or Kyrgyzstan sometime. They are not just targeting America they are targeting anyone who does not agree with them, ask the Kurds. The fact is that these extremist Islamic terrorists want to create a world where everybody follows their fanatical dogmatic doctrine, they tried to institute it the Balkans and in the southern parts of Russia too in creating a caliphate.

You who also think that the US government blew up the twin towers in 9/11 and other conspiracy theories.... You are absurd.