Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your workout songs?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favorite workout song is NO SONG. I focus on what I'm doing. I don't wanna hear someone elses voice.

Adi

Reaction score
Favorite workout song is NO SONG. I focus on what I'm doing. I don't wanna hear someone elses voice.
Really? I find workout songs really helpful, specially the adrenaline rush some of them give you.
I've got many, but I prefer to listen to hip-hop the most while working out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I find workout songs really helpful, specially the adrenaline rush some of them give you.
I don't need someone else energy or vibe to motivate me it distracts me.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You guys might find this "weird"....but I workout to wrestling theme music. I don't know, it's something about it that really pumps me up when working out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last compilation I found from which I got some new songs.

Cant lift weights with everyday gym music otherwise I would lose plenty of strenght, bruno mars or some other cvnt is no sound to bench even before the crap he sings.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant lift weights with everyday gym music otherwise I would lose plenty of strenght, bruno mars or some other cvnt is no sound to bench even before the crap he sings.
Lol sometimes they play that on my gym too. I always left my earphones in the car in case they start pullin these type of songs.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
YES! This is one of my favorite wrestling themes ever. Just about all of HHH's related themes are good, this one here...also the King of Kings one, The Game one, and my favorite which is the Evolution one!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

THIS used to be an old morning favorite........getting ready to run, workout or just for the fvcking day

...it's the fvcking beat

Anderson Rome

Reaction score
I do my workout everyday and i can't do my workout without music. I have some songs list that i play during my workout. Thank you for sharing wonderful workout videos.