Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POPPED THE VIRGIN

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i made a thread a few weeks back upset about not being able to pop a virgin. Well being a virgin myself it was rather frustrating. She wanted me to break her hymen but i failed as i was being too gentle.

This time i took no excuses. We made out and then shes like ' i dont feel too turned on'. NO PHUCKS GIVEN. I proceeded. Took those sweet panties off. She wasnt too wet either. I told her i is phucking tonite lol. Lubed her up and shoved it in there. Screams proceeded. NO PHUCKS GIVEN. She cried. NO PHUCKS GIVEN. I came, raw, no condom. NO PHUCKS GIVEN. Lasted a good 5-7 minutes.

I pull out and i look down. No blood. Was kinda disappoint until suddenly blood streamed out. Sweetest feeling ever.She loled after. Said sex is chit. After a few hours, i finger her and then phuck again. I pull out and *** on her face.lol.

I had a lot of feelings for this girl. Now tho, im not too sure. I like her but tbh the frustration and fear of losing her have subsided. I was the first man in her. Done the most i could except for anal. The girl was hella religous before now she done alll the things in the devils textbook.

Sounds cold but Im glad the emotional burden is not so heavy anymore. Done what my body needed to.

:)

Last edited:

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Son, when you get older I hope you remember this time when your 14 year old daughter comes home in tears. Good luck to you.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Son, when you get older I hope you remember this time when your 14 year old daughter comes home in tears. Good luck to you.
She wasnt 14. Also, she wanted her hymen broken. Was her choice. She let me. I didnt rape her.

If i ever had a daughter tho, she would prob cry when she id 1st popped regardless. Part of life. Whats your point.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No point. Just an observation. Proceed in life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you failed to bang her when she wanted so you decided to take revenge against the world by having sex with her while she wasnt that much in the mood nor wet making it painful?

Dont get me wrong I treat women badly and honestly I kinda like it mostly cause they bust my balls, but I find quit sad and unfair to treat a girl giving herself to you a way she cant to anyone later tht way.

Was that too much work to take more time till she got more aroused and wet considering how important such day is for a girl and she decided to share it with you?

Most of the guys here would give their left nut to be in such position.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you failed to bang her when she wanted so you decided to take revenge against the world by having sex with her while she wasnt that much in the mood nor wet making it painful?

Dont get me wrong I treat women badly and honestly I kinda like it mostly cause they bust my balls, but I find quit sad and unfair to treat a girl giving herself to you a way she cant to anyone later tht way.

Was that too much work to take more time till she got more aroused and wet considering how important such day is for a girl and she decided to share it with you?

Most of the guys here would give their left nut to be in such position.
I think you got me wrong. She wasnt fully aroused but we booked a hotel. She knew what we were going to do. Was more or less ready.

When we first tried, she was in too much pain even when i went in gentle. She herself wanted to 'get over and done with' with her hymen. When she pushed me off the first time, later on a week later she said ' you were too chicken to 'rape' me' lol. Hence why i did what i did.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got me wrong. She wasnt fully aroused but we booked a hotel. She knew what we were going to do. Was more or less ready.

When we first tried, she was in too much pain even when i went in gentle. She herself wanted to 'get over and done with' with her hymen. When she pushed me off the first time, later on a week later she said ' you were too chicken to 'rape' me' lol. Hence why i did what i did.
My mistake so, I understood the fact wrong.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken three virginities before. In all cases the girl definitely wanted me to, but were scared of the pain they knew would come. You just have to take control, look her in the eye and tell her to let you do your job, yeah it'll hurt but once the pain is gone it'll feel good and that weight will be off her shoulders. They are already attracted to you or they wouldn't be in bed with you. Now you've just gotta give them the comfort of knowing you aren't just in it for yourself, calm them down for a second and do your job.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T
@Armourhead Nailed it. Same here, except it was two virgins for me (so far). I did exactly that, and after both times, they said something along the lines of "I wasn't even as scared as I thought I'd be. You just did it and it hurt but felt so good after." All of this while their legs were shaking and they were walking like ducks.

Um, also, by the way, did you cvm inside of her man? Ouch. You may be visiting babynames.com soon. NEVER do that. I know it's really tempting, but the ten seconds of pleasure is not worth the stress or possible repercussions. When she's late and you're on your bed madly biting your fingernails, you tell yourself "I'm never doing that again! Please lord, abort this baby naturally before it's ever conceived!" Then when she starts you're like "Ah, yah man, who gives a fvccckkkk". Stay with the former mindset.
true. But I didn't think once would be that likely to make her conceive plus she just got off a period.

Jarton

Don Juan
Reaction score
true. But I didn't think once would be that likely to make her conceive plus she just got off a period.
Hey im going to be a dad because i thought the same thing, and this girl had birth control. So... Sorry to hear you did this. Good luck.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you were too chicken to rape me" LOL... I am continually shocked at how many women like rough sex, bondage, ect. Heck I knew one who had RAPE FANTASY. I mean, why would 50 Shades have ever been popular if not for woman wanting to be dominated by some alpha male. Seriously, I am starting to think that the majority of women are more insane than we give them credit for. But man... Use a condom... If she has a baby then...

Attachments

Jarton

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read that numerous women have rape fantasies because they crave having desires filled without having to take responsibility for it in society's eyes, i.e. a beneficial rape.

Reaction score
T

Good luck with what you got coming ... When you're in a circle with her family and getting ate alive by her pops.. and then standing in a hospital room waiting 8-12 hours staring at child birth happening live.. You'll have alot of think about ...

then you can think about "was it worth it?" when you realize now you got a whole lot of priorities on your hand...

and don't think this chick didn't run to her mom first thing after you guys had sex and let her know what happened and ask if everything is normal.. she's probably just as scared as YOU SHOULD BE right now lol.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is NOT on birth control...

1. Contact her ASAP and ask her if she has taken emergency contraception (Plan B) yet. Tell her YOU will get it if she has not.
2. If not, YOU go to your local drug store tonight or first thing in the morning.
She has 72 hours to take it and the sooner the better.
3. You don't need a prescription. Just ask for it at the pharmacy. If you are too embarrassed to say it out loud, write "Plan B" on a piece of scrap paper or on your phone and when they ask if they can help you, simply show it to them.
4. Buy it yourself. There is a $10 off coupon if you want it and more info at link below.
5. Take it to her AND watch her actually swallow it!
6. Count your blessings when she gets her period.
7. NEVER think just because you don't want her to get pregnant, that a million sperm are going to hold back and not hunt down that egg. Lots of men and women, who don't even know each other have a kid now, for acting as if they were immune, just because they don't want a pregnancy.

http://www.planbonestep.com

You can plan enough to get a hotel, but not enough to wear a condom, if there is no other protection? In all your 'apparent' maturity and wisdom, you may now be a parent before Thanksgiving. Yikes!

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOTS of men and women, who knew each not much more than the time it took to fvck & cvm, now share the responsibilities of co-parenting a child for the rest of their lives.

A woman can absolutely get pregnant with one fvck!!!!!!!!!!!

Add this to the list above.
8. Buy a case of condoms while at the pharmacy.
9. Always have condoms available so you never go tempt yourself to go without.
10. NEVER have unprotected sex unless you are INTENDING to get her pregnant and ready to accept the life-long responsibilities AND LIFE-LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!!

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Read what Live Your Dream said. Read it again. You have just played Russsian Roulette with your future and hers. Hope it works out for you.

Where is the facepalm emoticon?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shake my damn head, dude. For 5 minutes of feeling good, for the FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE, you may have gotten her pregnant.

Listen, we're all kind of really ragging on you here, and if I had to be, no she will not be pregnant. However I'm not a betting man, and there's always a chance. Like someone said up before this, he got his girl pregnant and she was supposedly on BC. Your girl was a virgin and was not.

I'm really pulling for you right now man. You may think other kids at school will give you props or something for knocking her up at first so "it doesn't really matter", but she will be an outcast and YOU will be responsible for her and that child.

Plan B is $50. I bought a pill today oddly enough, just so I have it. I never use condoms during sex (and I've had my fair share) with not even a pregnancy scare. How? Pull the hell out, WAY ahead of time. And if you jerked off that day, make sure to piss before sex. Or if you're going for round two, piss before hand. Peeing kills any leftover sperm in the urethra. Otherwise you never know, one could make it. I advise never doing round two unprotected.
Yea i fd up. She is going to take the pill today. Its been more than 40 hours now but it should be okay.

I spoke to her and altho she seems stressed i cant help but feel like she almost wants to be pregnant.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i fd up. She is going to take the pill today. Its been more than 40 hours now but it should be okay.

I spoke to her and altho she seems stressed i cant help but feel like she almost wants to be pregnant.
ESPECIALLY for a girl who gives off the vibe that she MIGHT WANT TO BE PREGNANT,
I HIGHLY suggest you do something like buy the pill or drive her to get it, so you can BE THERE and ACTUALLY WATCH HER TAKE THE PILL and not just take her word for it.

If she is giving off the vibe that she might want to be pregnant, from now on, wear a condom.
I'd go so far as to what has been suggested in other threads and do not cvm freely all over her or leave the condom with your cvm where she has access. A woman who might want to get pregnant by you, can up the odds significantly by touching your cvm and then "oops" fingering herself with it.

It's one thing if you and the woman are on the same page about avoiding pregnancy. If the woman you are having sex with, has ANY fantasy, inclination or in any way talks lightly about having your kid, you are playing with fire. Better take care of YOU and YOUR FUTURE plans, unless you are ready to have a kid!

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@KingofPuss Great idea... Having some PlanB for spare... Heck I broke one of the rubbers once, the nearby pharmacy did not have it (this was in the middle of bumble**** Virginia), and I had to drive like 40 miles to get plan B... My god. But yeah, I am going to visit the local pharmacy and do that right now in fact.