Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POLL: Vagina or Blow job

What feels better, sex or a blow job?

• Sex

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Blow job

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is against Forum rules, but based on other discussions here I'm assuming it's not. If it is, I'm sorry and just delete this thread. Otherwise, let's continue.

I've heard many guys say a blow job is better than sex, and others claim the opposite. Your opinion?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like both. Some times I want to get sucked over having sex.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't c*m from a blow. Yet I could c*m within 2 mins in a tight poon if I don't stop myself.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention if the sex is with a condom or not.

I've only had sex with condoms, so a BJ is a lot more stimulation. I can't comment about raw sex.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love bj's but i almost never bust. only one time with some help from me did i bust. my ex used to get so tired after like 30-40 minutes hahaha i felt bad but kept making her do it saying i was close.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of it. Sex without a condom and busting a fat nut is pretty good, but so is nutting in a girls mouth. Vajin.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A GOOD BJ is nice, but there is nothing on this earth that feels as good as a warm, wet pu$$y. Skin on skin, that is.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Probably intercourse. But she must be really tight for me to bust my load. I don't know, and this might come off weird to some, but the best thing in my opinion is rubbing my hard d*ck against her hot body(legs, ass, stomach, chest, tits) and cumming on it. I LOVE that! I really don't enjoy vaginal intercourse, because there's not enough friction. The only exception is when she's on top, but still, even then, I still prefer rubbing my d*ck against her body. Second to rubbing my d*ck against her body and getting off that way, would be handjobs. She has good control of the friction with handjobs. I need a lot of friction to c*m. That's why I like it rough.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is the best. You can put women in different positions, pick them up, put them to sleep, wait them up with a smile on their face, get them to make funny faces, squirt, give them that funny walk, have them squirming, and best of all, if you do things just right, make her cook for you every night.

On the other hand, you can get a bj from any mouth.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BJ on its own is only 50% of what sex is. No contest, ***** is queen.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most always intercourse, but sometimes it depends on who is giving the BJ. Most women are not very good at it, but a few women give BJ's to die for.