Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PIV sex is rape ( feminists.. )

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard feminists claim that all sex is rape before, so this is nothing new. But I think it's interesting that the author characterizes getting a woman pregnant as "harming" her. How does this person expect the human race to continue, or is she hoping it goes extinct? Would that be considered "harmful" - for women (and men) to be extinct?

That second article has it right, that woman is unhinged.

I've always said that most sexual acts are dominant or submissive, though.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even read this horsesh!t? Why do you care what feminists have to say? You're reading and linking to some whacko's BLOG for reasons utterly beyond me.

The women you seek will attach themselves to you regardless of what the nutjobs tell them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that women can't be raped because women aren't people and call it a day. That should throw her into a good triggered hysteria where she can't blog for a week.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right that would put her into a rage and trigger her...

I was thinking about it, I know we should ignore this type of conversation but it twisted my mind that people take this stuff to be fact...

Also some of these ladies in their "war on men" will be out there slvtting it up, competing with their single friends, having CONSENTUAL sex with males and some of them will tag an assault charge on the guy or a rape charge on it, and he was invited in and never did anything but what she wanted.

logicallefty

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Just tell her that women can't be raped because women aren't people and call it a day. That should throw her into a good triggered hysteria where she can't blog for a week.
:crackup:

Repped :yes:

Haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this particular article the woman basically says that marriage is an institution designed to benefit men. Also that sex within marriage is not a entitlement for a male. Although she could see how someone in an LTR can have a problem and be OK for them to eventually stray or leave if their LTR partner continues to refuse to perform...

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2011/08/11/marriage-monogamy-and-compulsory-sexuality/

What blows me away is feminist thinks marriage benefits men, and on sosuave we think it's designed to mostly benefit the woman.

I know I need to stop reading this stuff, but its interesting to understand their viewpoints, and it solidifies my viewpoint in that a man has to think like a man and we have to insist upon getting what we need out of a female or just not mess with her if she does not want to.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Why do you even read this horsesh!t? Why do you care what feminists have to say? You're reading and linking to some whacko's BLOG for reasons utterly beyond me.

The women you seek will attach themselves to you regardless of what the nutjobs tell them.
Any nutjob and their mother can blog about anything so disillusional and insane on the internet. They're all seek attention "by any means necessary", plain and simple.