Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philippine women and dating sites?

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post but I will give you the basics of the situation.

To be up front I am 46 years old and used to live in a low income, bad area (Saginaw, MI) where there is a scarcity problem. Four years ago I moved to my new place which is just a short drive from Metro Detroit. While it was a huge improvement I got tired of the same old thing on the dating sites so I quit two years ago.

It is now 2016 and isolation is starting to set in again due to the changing weather. I want to find a good natured women who is not extremely picky and who is at LEAST nice to talk to.

In short, I am at the point where I find white American women hard to stomach.

I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone last night and he highly recommended checking out Philippine women. His dad and several people who are in his church had great success online. I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube but it seems almost too good to be true.

My question is: what kind of POSITIVE experiences can I realistically expect to get out of this? Do they do a lot of gaming (aka ghosting) or are they highly motivated to find a man and easy to get along with?

I joined up with CherryBlossums.com last night and this morning got two text messages and one video message. Is this a site that has a lot of robots and very little real life responses? I havent paid for my subscription yet so I cant read the messages.

I am not looking for a hottie. Just someone who is nice, understanding and likes to go out on the town as a couple.

I am 6 foot 2 and athletic, have a great income, people say I am good looking, and I will have my house paid off within 5 years that I bought it. I hope to be debt free by next October which is why I have concerns about getting into anything regarding any woman again.

Any advise is welcome.

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO.

In my typical game, I try to guess the woman's nationality (it's called an 'assumption stack' in daygame parlance).

I guessed the last Phillipino bird that I opened as being from Thailand :D

Rather than having a laugh about it like 99% of women, she was a complete b*tch. I have experienced their attitude a handful of times.

It's about vibe, and their vibe sucks. I know what they are about, and they are the devil - as far as I am concerned.

Sounds like where I used to live. Poor areas = crap attitudes, low class.

Any other advise from the positive side anyone?

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind anyone who has their act together but fear being chained for life to someone who is turns into a sour puss nagger. lol

It is like I said above, I find white American women hard to stomach. If I can find someone who is at least pleasant to talk to and is reliable I will be happy.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the opposite.

I am 'lower-class'. I have attempted to game 'middle-class' Filipinos. Never approached one that wasn't training for something or other, like a doctor's degree.

I know that there is a possibility that providers will get off on that... "oh, a woman that a guy couldn't game! Let's wife her up!". No.

She will be a ball-buster. Trust me on that one. Pick a Russian girl instead.

They are a really good mix between being hard to get, and still being feminine.
I go on language exchange sites. A Russian girl hit me up. Within a day was talking about marriage, 2 days later when I wanted to add her on Skype told me she had a boyfriend.

Russians are just like any other girls.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally different experience. My friends wife introduced me to her college roommate. She says "yes Boss" when I ask her to do something. Financially, you'd better bring something to the table.You either lead the relationship or she will.... She's looking for husband and kids if she's young. No clue about the dating sites.... never used them.

IF they are already here, they usually have a different attitude than normal women, their society is much more conservative than most of ours. Not likely to be a plate t

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF they are already here, they usually have a different attitude than normal women, their society is much more conservative than most of ours. Not likely to be a plate t
There is one over here I see at Starbucks. Lean and very good looking but her vibe is like she would cut your balls off. LOL

I've been a full member on the Cherry Blossoms site for about four hours now. None of my photos have been approved and I am already talking to seven women. How many are "real" is anyone's guess.

Several opening messages are of the "love you long time" type. They dont know what I look like yet so I am a bit leery.

Any other thoughts and experiences on getting into Filipinos is welcome.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plated a Filipino girl this year. She had to go back because of visa issues and she talked about wanting to start up a business over there. I was expecting her to put the bite on but she didn't say anything overtly. And she was a great girl loved to cook for me, good seks etc

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some experience with this. 23 years ago I married one. Very short marriage, had a kid together. I met her there (was in the service ) she came here to visit and heck on her father's properties in Miami. I had beein in and out of that country for many years on military duty or business. We'd got married so she could stay here and work, decide if for real or not. Very tempermental, vindictive, gossipy society and woman.

I've also "plated" more than a few Filipinas in the US (to use you kid's terms) it's very possible. They went for me because I had things going on, an aura of being in charge (officer at the time and investor in US) only thing different is some reported they were attracted to a sense of power with a nerd side. They didn't seem too attracted to the biker tattoo type, more the businessman doctor type. Make no mistake, these women are women. Very gossipy. Quasi religious. Those here will generally be of a higher class than there. Makes sense, cost a lot of money to emigrate. When they do many have family responsibities. I've witnessed many a horror story of people mail order briding it.. (and ***** stories if you understand. .you don't know what you are getting) As with any woman you should go and take a look at how she lives and who she associated with.

If you're not competitive here, it's unlikely you'll be competitive there, after the money runs out. All the stuff that goes on here, adultry, games, happens there too. It's just more discreet. You've got to learn how to run your game anywhere, in the end they are still women. Only advantage I'd seen is they are 10, 20 years behind the white woman plump up curve.

Good luck,
Prime_Beef

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how they rate for LTR, but I have known a great many military men who bedded them over there and universally describe them as LBFM - little brown F machines. Of course, bringing them over to USA likely changes how they act on a day to day basis. Entitlement is extremely contagious among women of all nationalities once they put their little feet on American soil and see how women here behave. Eddie Murphy had a hilarious bit on this back in the day describing the transformation of an African bride - "I'm an American woman now, Edddiieeeee, I want my half!!" lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is with one out in California. I think she might be mixed. When he came back home to visit without her, she set his phone up to forward a copy of all text messages to her phone, and of course didn't tell him about it. Then he starts getting angry messages from her, "Who is ____? Why did you call her "babe?"

I asked him why the hell he put up with that, and he said, "It's ok, man. They are just passionate people. It just means she likes me."

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is with one out in California. I think she might be mixed. When he came back home to visit without her, she set his phone up to forward a copy of all text messages to her phone, and of course didn't tell him about it. Then he starts getting angry messages from her, "Who is ____? Why did you call her "babe?"

I asked him why the hell he put up with that, and he said, "It's ok, man. They are just passionate people. It just means she likes me."
One man's "passionate" is another man's "pain in the ass"

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I guess that your brief experience online trumps mine in real life, of gaming and dating them?

Don't be a faggot. You went on a provider website, and got treated thusly. That is what you deserve, and the women were filtering you for that. Something about your vibe told them that you were a provider.

I have gamed Russian women, and I deem them as I have stated above. They are feminine, but super-feminine. They respond to the super-masculine. If you are a faggot, you will be treated as such by these women in short order (same as any EU girls).

Philippines are different. They filter hard for K-selection in my experience. That is the sign of trouble ahead. If I can't deal with them in a 7 minute approach, I dread the average beta trying to deal with them during marriage :D
No, I disagree, this particular Russian girl was just insane.

I am now dealing with another Russian girl, she is actually the most attractive girl I have ever seen and just like you described, and I now agree, you are 100% correct.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreign women that come here change..... They all do..