Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Period Sex

Are you willing to have period sex on a regular basis?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate was explaining to me that she likes period sex. She says that when she is on her period she is horniest and enjoys having sex at this time. She also mentioned that period sex was never an issue in any of her previous LTR's.

Last edited:

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be a hormonal thing. My ex got horny when she was on her period too. After doing it twice, I decided that I didn't like it and that was even with a condom on because:
  1. It was gross and left a red mess with a splash radius around her hips so unless you have a towel under her, you have some sheets to clean.
  2. Sure, it felt lubricated since blood is mostly water, but it was too smooth where I just went this doesn't feel natural.
You can try it once and see if you are okay with it, but I would never put my own d*ck inside, unwrapped. There will be times when you want to get laid and it will coincide with her period. Personally for me, the grossness overcame my urge so I waited it out until she was dry. And it doesn't matter if her previous LTRs liked it or not, it's up to you.

IASGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently period sex relieves some of the bad symptoms for women.

It is really up to you if it bothers you so I'm not sure we can help much.

I don't think you will have that much trouble trying it once with a condom, unless you faint when you see blood (in which case don't try it!). And then decide if you want to do it next time it comes up (or down, rather).

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'll do it if the woman is game. It's an "acquired taste" I guess lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before, not sure I would do it nowadays.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to know what the folks in the Anything Goes forum thought about this topic I would have placed this thread there. I want to know what people in the Mature Man forum think. Besides I never read the Anything goes forum. The only reason I say this is that every other thread I read in the Mature Man forum could be considered Anything Goes. Can you please return this thread to the only forum I read, the Mature Man. Thanks!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
All women are hornier when on the rag....

It's never bothered me. Use a towel and shower after. I normally shower after sex in
anycase so it makes no difference. Some women have been surprised that it doesn't bother me...
you can *** inside.

Catholic heaven, she's on her period

That being said I'll always remember this brazilian chick that I was seeing a few years ago while I was house
sharing. I left her upstairs one morning while I went down to make coffee. Upon returning she said to me "eh something
happened while you were down stairs" I was like "what have you broken? what have you found?" she pulled the sheets down
to reveal she had just had the painters in.....but it was like she was after been stabbed multiple times....I'd never seen that
much blood from a period. And still never have. It was like a murder scence. she didn't get up and go to the bathroom in case there was someone in the house. Fvck it. Let's swim in it like wild boar.

Reminds me of a quote from a favorite novel:

"Sex is not for scrupulous people. Sex is an exchange of liquids, fluids, saliva, breath and strong smells,
piss, semen, ****, sweat, microbes, bacteria. Or it's not sex. If it's only tenderness and ethereal spirituality then it
remains a sterile parody of what it could be. Nothing."