Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

people that break up with you but

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
... they keep themself contacting you where I keep the silence.

What's wrong with this people they don't respect their own chosen break-up?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
That's just her attempt to castrate you and keep you as an orbiter while she cries about the flavor of her new man's kum.

Open and shut case.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... they keep themself contacting you where I keep the silence.

What's wrong with this people they don't respect their own chosen break-up?
Ladies are emotional creatures, so they naturally make poor decisions. They check and double check, to make sure.
Don't give them the satifaction of knowing they made the right decision. Their loss!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Usually happens when you've gotten way too comfortable with a girl and often "she loves you, but is not in
love with you"

In other words, she no longer finds you attractive AND the leads that she has been working on while stringing you
along are biting and she's ready to get sweaty with them if she's not already.......

......but why would she want to give up that emotional connection with you.........she doesn't want to fvck you but why
give it all up........"lets be friends....."

Stop treating women like your best buddy or your faithful shep.......you'll get too comfortable and so will she.......

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually happens when you've gotten way too comfortable with a girl and often "she loves you, but is not in
love with you"

In other words, she no longer finds you attractive AND the leads that she has been working on while stringing you
along are biting and she's ready to get sweaty with them if she's not already.......

......but why would she want to give up that emotional connection with you.........she doesn't want to fvck you but why
give it all up........"lets be friends....."

Stop treating women like your best buddy or your faithful shep.......you'll get too comfortable and so will she.......
Yeah, she's probably a wh0re anyway, most are. No use in holding on to something worthless.

Ladies that are best buddy material, are rare... don't expect it.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she's begging you to fvck her it doesn't mean anything good so don't fall for it OP

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they have now realized what they have lost.
I have no clue of such kind of people, and I know you need to exclude them from your life, because

We saw each other last Sunday. The 2 weeks before, she started texting very often and intimate again, being much more spontaneous too.
I thought, and every well thinking guy, aha, ok, this is a good direction again.

Facing each other.
She: No, I still don't want to retake. I also want to **** around (not in this words, but that was the message)
She, when I left, asked again to stay in my life.

This is a NC forever. I have no clue on people loving you and messing with you. People that actually value the real love they discover for you but don't want the full package. How low can you be. How lost can you be to hop around on ****s ... not feeling lucky and keeping a line with a real love you have.

Strange world. Proved again today too.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they want to be able to say they still talk with all their exes like it is because of how awesome they are.

They are such a positive force on this earth they do not leave any sadness or strife in their wake.

It solidifies the assumption they are the bigger one in the relationship because of how mature they are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they want to be able to say they still talk with all their exes like it is because of how awesome they are.

They are such a positive force on this earth they do not leave any sadness or strife in their wake.

It solidifies the assumption they are the bigger one in the relationship because of how mature they are.
They like to be the one where you are pining for them and they keep it just outta reach... The key is that guys are just outta reach for them and the guy allows occasional sex without committing, be that guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue of such kind of people, and I know you need to exclude them from your life, because

We saw each other last Sunday. The 2 weeks before, she started texting very often and intimate again, being much more spontaneous too.
I thought, and every well thinking guy, aha, ok, this is a good direction again.

Facing each other.
She: No, I still don't want to retake. I also want to **** around (not in this words, but that was the message)
She, when I left, asked again to stay in my life.

This is a NC forever. I have no clue on people loving you and messing with you. People that actually value the real love they discover for you but don't want the full package. How low can you be. How lost can you be to hop around on ****s ... not feeling lucky and keeping a line with a real love you have.

Strange world. Proved again today too.
She wanna play around with you as a backup.