Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paranoid of catching an STD

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've caught chlamidia twice and not even high partner counts, like 39 ladies. It's very painful if it's in there for a while and when they test you with the swab the most intense pain ever. I'd never intentionally catch that crap!
I feel like I've been pretty lucky. Even more so now, after reading your post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I've been pretty lucky. Even more so now, after reading your post.
I knew I had a problem when I start pissing razor blades... Needless to say the pain was increasing thru the day and I was a football player so we can take pain... So I held that last piss until I went to the docs, it would've killed me to have pissed and I had to piss badly. He gave me a shot or pain killer or something but that last piss still was painful as hell. I mean it hurts so bad you start sweating.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad caught gonorrhea from bareback gangbanging a party wh0re in 1974. He was too embarrassed to go to the doctor and just suffered through it. Funny thing about gonorrhea, if you don't treat it, then it will come back exactly ten years later. He was married to my mom, not cheating on her, and came home to find a very angry wife asking him why she had just contracted gonorrhea. He is now sterile because of the experience.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had Chicken Pox, then you've got Herpes.
If you get cold sores, then you have Herpes.

My GF decided to get tested after we started having sex. She came up clean for HSV-2 (which is what I have) but tested positive for HSV-1. She had absolutely no clue that she had it.
Same with my friend he got tested for STDs and came back negative, except for HSV-1 he was like meh

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff everyone. I agree with a lot that's been written here. I was going to make a separate post but I'll just post it here...

The girl I am seeing told me she had HPV a few years ago but it cleared up on it's own..... Would this deter any of you from sleeping with her?

I think this is why I went soft last time I was with her... I kept thinking about this.. plus the one recent guy she was with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly you are exposed to Carcinogens on a near daily basis, so I'd probably just take some extra Sambucol and call it a day

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad caught gonorrhea from bareback gangbanging a party wh0re in 1974. He was too embarrassed to go to the doctor and just suffered through it. Funny thing about gonorrhea, if you don't treat it, then it will come back exactly ten years later. He was married to my mom, not cheating on her, and came home to find a very angry wife asking him why she had just contracted gonorrhea. He is now sterile because of the experience.
OMG talk about rubbing some dirt on it and getting back into the game!!!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many steps you can take to prevent it.

Wear a condom.
Get tested and have your partner tested before you guys engage in sex.
Stick to one partner and be faithful.

These are some things you can do but it doesn't take out a big way for you to catch STDs which is your partner being unfaithful.
Being faithful to the one partner is what's hard for me. I absolutely crave women.....

Wear a condom and accept it's part of life, there is potential of diseases everywhere.
When you ate at your last restaurant, guess how many different mouths that fork went in before yours?
Diseases are everywhere, don't let it prevent you from enjoying life.
Yeah but I would hope the forks were washed thus killing the germs.... Most women with STDs don't even know they have it and thus spread it.

Out of all the girls I've had sechs with, there has been only one that mentioned anything about wearing a condom. That tells me the vast majority of people are not using condoms. The only ones that require condoms are the professionals! :cool:

Can you contract something..... for sure. Is it likely.....I don't think so.
100% True... Most girls will let you go raw and it almost seems that they would prefer it... The irony is with pregnancy they should have more of a reason to be cautious.

Guilt. Cognitive dissonance. Neuroses. Those are the issues YOU need to work on--and you need to separate those issues from STDs, which are a legitimate, albeit often overstated concern.

About the worst you'll do for yourself from heterosexual vaginal sex is herpes (which would SUCK and condoms are always a good idea; but that's hardly life-ending). Sheen got HIV from needles, most likely.

If you follow these guidelines, then you should be in good shape:
  • Date younger. 18-20 y/o's, even if they've been promiscuous, most likely haven't had as large a range of sexual partners who've had a large range of sexual partners. Also girls in this age range, at least in the U.S., have been vaccinated against HPV which you WILL catch if you're sexually active (think 80% of people have it), so even though it's asymptomatic in males, you won't be subjecting these girls to the risk of ovarian cancer/infertility.
  • Don't rawdog girls who work in bars or girls who are overtly slvtty. Pretty easy to tell--listen to your gut.
  • Screen--before I sleep with a girl I always get to know what her relationship is like with her father, get a general idea of her past experience, whether she uses drugs or parties a lot. And I carry myself or totally eject accordingly (no matter how hot). I generally carry myself like IDGAF manwh0re of the year (though in reality I'm way too picky to be all that promiscuous) and girls are usually very, very straightforward about their pasts. Literally you can get all this info in 15 minutes to an hour.
Dating girls that younger is difficult in your late 30s....

Eventually you want to raw dog a chick you are super attracted too...

I think I can definitely screen if a girl is a slvt.... The problem is I am kind of attracted to that lol Not for LTR but to just bang.... Are you saying we shouldn't bang sluts?

I have a few theories of my own, just guesses from experience.

STDs are largely about one's immune system. Most of them can be beaten back by one's own immune system if it is strong enough. HIV was so deadly, because that;s how it attacks. Condoms reduce HSV & HPV transmission by about 50%. So everyone who has had sex about twice has been exposed to them. But we don't all have those diseases, because our immune system has overcome them.

I've had FB relationships with girls who have lay counts well into the triple digits, never used a condom, and been fine. I'm sure my "d!ck brother" count is in the thousands. I was married to a woman with HSV2 for seven years, never used a condom, and never got it. I should have every STD, but I don't. There is more going on here than infection rate statistics. I think immune system is the key.

The best you're going to do with a girl is one who #1 is not fvcking anyone else, #2 likes you enough to tell you if she thinks she has anything, and #3 is not a complete moron who will not notice she has an STD. Right now my sex life is two, sometimes 3-4, house wives who only see me and I don't use a condom with, because I am their only other guy. I also sometimes fvck another girl who I know fvcks other guys, so I use a condom with her. I have a 21 y/o girl living on my couch right now. We used to fvck, but after learning what a huge slvt she is...she just fvcks whoever is there when she is drunk...I'm scared to put my d!ck in her any more, condom or not. So my policy has a lot to do with the woman.
I think the immune system theory can be accurate... The scary thing though is that you say condoms only reduce 50%.... 50% the other way is high odds :(

Wear a condom and don't bang super slvts...I've fvcked plenty of chicks raw and never got anything, so I think you are making way too big of a deal about it...

It would be like saying I'm afraid to drive because some of my friends got in accidents
What is the difference between a slvt versus a super slvt? lol

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen got HIV because of the drugs, choice of women and quantity of women. Actually it made total sense because women that would screw Sheen have a higher chance of having an STD and his immune system would have been shot with all the uppers he takes. Taking uppers puts you in the same (if not higher) risk category statistically as a gay man.

Your worry should be towards accidentally getting her pregnant. The whole world is scared about STDs even though there are unwanted babies around everywhere, it's like worrying about a red light that will make you late for work instead of the car that you're about to crash into.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a condom and don't **** a drug addict.

Diseases come from people who engage in risky behaviors, such as IV drug use. HIV is basically impossible to get from protected, heterosexual sex. Condoms are highly effective against the major STDs, assuming she even has one. Quit your worrying.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to just Asking the Google?
Kids these days..yeesh....