Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paralyzed by girls giving me the "deer in headlights" look -- can't smile at them!

Shygal77

Reaction score
Don't shoot!

I am always the deer in the headlight so allow me to enlighten you. Pardon the pun.

What's going on inside my head is "oh my gos this gorgeous guy has not only seen me but hasn't run off to someone skinnier blonder an cuter! Wait... Is he about to talk to me? Omg! What am I going to say? He's going to think I am an idiot! Goodbye prince charming. Oh wait. He must be talking to a cute blonde behind me. Yes that must be it." as you continue you to talk and make eye contact it goes on. "oh my god! He IS talking to me! I better pay attention!"

Sadly, women have ALOT of body issues. Tell her how gorgeous or smart she is and that's like giving her chocolate. That's the way to a womans heart.

As for dealing with the deer in headlights, I personally am humiliated by the fact it happens to me. The last time it happened, the man was gracious enough to ignore it. To this day. I don't know if he noticed. He probably did. He probably thought I was on drugs. (I wasn't.) it took me a while to get over it because the interactions were so short and far between. Just give these poor girls some time. Just try to treat them with some grace and dignity and realize their poor brains are being flooded with more hormones and pheromones than they can handle which is shorting out their ability to comprehend anything. They will adapt but they need to catch up. They are just saturated in natural chemicals so have some mercy on these ladies. Just refrain from sleeping with them until the brain cells dry out a bit, ok?