Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Palmistry..

Engee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread over the general section, though I thought a lot of bros and aspiring quixote's can use this in their game... so here it is.
----------------
Entertaining chicks in a group.. a powerful technique is palm reading. I have'nt the slightest clue about it... I think its fvcking fake anyway, but I know the basics like which line is what etc.. So my approach is really cold and I say which a) I might think is true about the chick b) Is generally true for all chicks. Take a look at some of the free palmistry websites to get a look...

The advantage of this technique is obviusly comfort and rapport with an unkown chick(s) and more importantly KINO!

In a group, you have to modify this technique to isolate the chkas you're interested in. Read everybody's palm and then when you come to your special madam, be mysterious. "Wow... this is really interesting....I'll get to this later!!" and carry on to the next....

How to initiate..

Well obviously you CANNOT just grab her hand and start off, that would be lame. Have say something about herself and then call BS on that e.g.

"So are you always flirty?" She'll probably go "yes / no" (not much choice there, eh?) and then you go "I dont believe that, show me your hand..."

OR

"How many b/fs have you had", she tells you, you go "Thats bull****, I cant believe that.. show me your hand.. "

Stuff to say....

Say a lot of general stuff that you might know about normal girls (say you're close to your family, you value your friends a LOT, you're ambitious, you're passionate about your work, you work really hard at stuff you're passionate about.. etc etc. to the shy or NORMAL types and you can go 'You always need attention' to the HB8+ or the model types..

Once you get comfortable, turn on the inuendo's and C+F...

"I see you're an incredibly a sexual person.... but you just said you havent a B/f!!?? Do you spend a lot of time with yourself??"

This one got her to spill her drink.

GOOD LUCK!

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mega Advanced Palmisty

Actually, I used an impressive technique that surprises the shyt out of every girl that I do it on. Let me give you some context first.

This technique may not work for everyone, or even very few of you because I actually study spiritualism and shamanism. There is a practice called Animal Totem. The Animal Totem is the spiritual guardian animal that everyone has that watches over them, protects them, and symbolizes them. You can believe it or not, I don't care.

Now, I quote this from an email I sent to someone:

"I recently got the number of a woman who is 24 years old. She was very sexy, rather interested in me, and very comfortable in my presence (so we were already off to a good start). I have a good feeling about this, I just hope I'm not in over my head.

The thing that keeps me comfortable is that she won't ever find a guy like me again, a shamanic dude/whatever. How I got her REALLY interested in me was by taking her right hand in both of mine and reading her totem. I was RIGHT ON with Tiger and Grasshopper and I explained to her what they meant. She said she was a bit surprised and almost disturbed at how much I knew about her, and I simply smiled and looked into her eyes, explaining that I didn't mean to pry but I was often one to look right into the soul of a person."

She was VERY impressed, and I was easily able to make a number close without hardly needing to ask. The funniest part is that I did better with this 24 year old, but this 21 year old who knew her that I was going after was EXTREMELY difficult, and I crashed and burned, getting no more than an email. It didn't bother me that much, the 24 year old was FAR hotter than the 21 year old. 21 being max HB 8 (Which is below me) and worst HB 7.5 she was probably just friend material. The 24 yr old was an HB 9 straight up, and I noticed her from a mile away.

I call this technique Mega Advanced Palmistry/Totem

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I see you're an incredibly a sexual person.... but you just said you havent a B/f!!?? Do you spend a lot of time with yourself??
"

Thats very ballsy...fvcking awesome! :d

sadhana

Reaction score
I had a book on it and tried it out. It was a lot of work for what is essentially a parlor game. (At least, that's all it is for me, because I'm not a psychic.)

It's more involved than just the length of the lines. It's where they start, where they end, how they cross, whether they're crossed with smaller lines. I guess it's sort of like Tarot in that you have to know the individual meanings and then put them together as a whole.

For the same purpose, Tarot seems easier and more flexible because every draw can mean something new. That's more fun at a party because people want to "go again" and ask a new question of the cards.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is right, you don't have to know anything. It's like horoscopes. Just say stuff that's vague and generalized. "You like to travel a lot but you haven't been enough places to satisfy you." "You are a little awkward, but sometimes you like to be the center of attention."

Not to say that animal totems and Tarot cards aren't an entertaining way to run game, but you honestly don't need to think about it in order to pull off an effective palm read.

Blargh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are trying to show her you're fun, not that your psychic. Especially if you already have a little rapport and got a few good signals from her. Check out her palm then lay down some ****y and funny.

Reaction score
Palmistry is also known as Chirology. Palmistry is based on the fact that your palm is your personality. People rarely realise that they have a full-scale map of their potential and personality on their own hand. Apart from being a fascinating stud, palmistry can help in the guidance for vocations, compatibility, partnerships, diagnosis of health and psychological ailments, etc. It is also known as Chiromancy, and is the basic art of foretelling the future or art of characterization through the study of the palm. Many parts of the world follow this practice, but with many cultural variations. People practicing palmistry are known as palmists, palm readers, hand readers, hand analysts, or chirologists.

This art and science of palm-reading dates back to the ancient Hindu history of about 4000 to 5000 years. Many hindu sages like Garga, Gautama, Bharadwaja, Agastya, Bhrigu, Atri and Kashyapa, Narada, propagated this science. MaharshiValmiki is known to have written a book of Male palmistry named, "The Teachings of ValmikiMaharshi on Male Palmistry". This art of reading the hand, spread to China,Tibet, Egypt, Persia and Greece. Many ancient communities like the Hindus, Sumerians, Tibetans, Hebrews, Babylonians, and Persians were known to have great interest and knowledge in the practice and study of palmistry.