Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overshared. Pretty Sure I Messed This Up.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was
Well I told him good luck because he started a new job yesterday and he called me sweetheart with the kissing emoji. Said welcome then he went on to double text when I hadn't responded in an hr but then I fell asleep and woke up to another text so I think he's still interested and he was doing what Von said.
I was wrong

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like marmel said, I can see you getting tired of him real fast in the next few weeks.

Stop the bull sh1t. If you like him, show
It. Flirt with him more. Show some more interest. Fvck the games. and the pvssy footing around.

Both male and female should be straigjt forward. Make your interest known. What the hell is the point of games.

Show him that you like him. If you get tired of how he acts, or you feel for a good, legit reason that he doesn't like you, kick him to the curb.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I told him good luck because he started a new job yesterday and he called me sweetheart with the kissing emoji. Said welcome then he went on to double text when I hadn't responded in an hr but then I fell asleep and woke up to another text so I think he's still interested and he was doing what Von said.
Just get over this pathetic chump... You are having oneitis. Worse, you are having oneitis over a man who seems inconsistent, who has some pathetic beta tendencies, and who you seem to not actually have much in common with. You are doing all this, reading into everything he is doing, coming on this board to ask all these questions about him. But honestly, I do not think it is even worth your time.
Why even care about this guy? Why is he even worth it to you?

Edit: OP already said "pvssy is power". I suggest the op read up on a bit of game here... Most of the women I meet have no game whatsoever, they are so use to the man doing all the work. Thus, most women settle for what comes to them instead of going after what they want. I think that if a woman knew half as much about it as most of the Don Juans here did than she would be able to honestly get whatever man she wanted.

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have intimacy issues because you're afraid of getting hurt. You play games because you're afraid of getting hurt. Us guys already know.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let us know how it turns out.....Still think you need to ask him out.