Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outed ex-gf's whoring to her father

Reaction score
Found her okcupid account, took screenshots of her slutty question/answers, emailed them to her dad.

What happens next?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This does

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens next? Nothing. WTF are you expecting? An email from him stating what a great son-in-law you would have been if she wasn't a wh0re? Won't happen. Let it go and move on.

Reaction score
What happens next? Nothing. WTF are you expecting? An email from him stating what a great son-in-law you would have been if she wasn't a wh0re? Won't happen. Let it go and move on.
I dunno, at least for them to have some sort of argument

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Toll thread. Lock thread and ban user.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my brother and his ex broke up years ago, she sent a package to my mother containing a bunch of his Playboys and an angry note that read, "This is the kind of son you've raised." Do you think my mom was angry at her son or at this conniving outsider? It's family first. Her dad may agree with you as a man and be disappointed as a father, but he ain't taking sides against his flesh and blood with a butthurt ex. You need to let it go and move on.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How stupid can you get. Like something a kid would do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF...are you trying to bang the dad or something?

Banging her mom, sure, maybe. But going after the dad? Dang dude...
you don't do this to bang the dad. you also don't do it to necessarily get her back. you do it out of respect as a man, knowing they didn't raise the daughter like that and she's allowing her self to be used badly and putting herself in dangerous situations. so if the family wants to do something about it, they can. it's not tattle telling, it's helping a friend get off a destructive path.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
you don't do this to bang the dad. you also don't do it to necessarily get her back. you do it out of respect as a man, knowing they didn't raise the daughter like that and she's allowing her self to be used badly and putting herself in dangerous situations. so if the family wants to do something about it, they can. it's not tattle telling, it's helping a friend get off a destructive path.
So you are white knighting for Dads now?

Hilarious.

This was nothing but a butt-hurt chode move. Stop trying to spray paint a turd orange and calling it sherbet.

Last edited: