Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On the Taboo of Knowing Oneself

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno it. But Alan Watts is good. I have The Wisdom of Insecurity in my Amazon wishlist.

Will give it a try but I hate reading PDFs. I've just bought a Kindle so I will be able to read those e-books in the comfort of my sofa without the blue light striking my brain cells.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno it. But Alan Watts is good. I have The Wisdom of Insecurity in my Amazon wishlist.

Will give it a try but I hate reading PDFs. I've just bought a Kindle so I will be able to read those e-books in the comfort of my sofa without the blue light striking my brain cells.
I've got a Kobo, which has one good thing going, which is that I can download any PDF onto it. If you don't like blue light, like myself, try downloading f.lux. It eliminates the blue light and functions in a custom mode, or follows the sun at your location.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a Kobo, which has one good thing going, which is that I can download any PDF onto it. If you don't like blue light, like myself, try downloading f.lux. It eliminates the blue light and functions in a custom mode, or follows the sun at your location.
Ah nice ! Will give f.lux a try. Thanks.