Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay so my wife and i got in a pretty big fight last night

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I work my ass off and a lot of times, i just don't feel like having sex. It's not that I don't think she's hot. she's very very hot to me. I'm just.. tired. good lord woman lol my life doesn't revolve around laying the pipe to you. or to anyone or that matter

If she was a young fresh hot piece of ass you just met I bet you would be laying the pipe enthusiastically.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
If she was a young fresh hot piece of ass you just met I bet you would be laying the pipe enthusiastically.
Hence the quandary that has faced mankind since the beginning. How do you fight the natural, evolutionary urge to spread your seed by sticking your manhood into every young, nubile, fertile woman that you can, with the knowledge that in doing so you are deeply hurting a person that you love....your gf or your wife?

A question for all eternity. :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Hence the quandary that has faced mankind since the beginning. How do you fight the natural, evolutionary urge to spread your seed by sticking your manhood into every young, nubile, fertile woman that you can, with the knowledge that in doing so you are deeply hurting a person that you love....your gf or your wife?

A question for all eternity. :)
It's called marriage. It happens to all of us you will find out. Exactly what BB is experiencing. Not feeling like laying the pipe now, but if a fresh ass was in front of him he would be laying piping with excitement. It's a mental block. I don't really have a problem still enjoy banging the wife. I've been busting raw lately might knock her up soon guess we'll find out.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of strating a new thread i figured this would be the revolving backbreaker and his wife gets into fights every once in a while thread lol. so i will just post this here. I'm really just venting here more than anything.

so today was my son's birthday party. we had a pool party. so one of my wife's friends.. actually it's the chick i posted about like a year ago about being mean to her date and having dirty dishes and stuff, same chick, she brings her bad ass little rug rat to the party and she has her BF with her there. anyway my son loves chocolate cake so of course i get him a big ass chocolate cake. this ***** is like "uh. my son doesn't like chocolate cake you don't have anything else". with it being my son's day 'm trying to be nice so i'm like no i don't i'm sorry.

I really don't drink. I mean I drink but not often and hardly ever around my son. If I drink he's sleep. So I damn sure am not going to have adult drinks at a freaking birthday part i'm not that trashy lol. she's like "uh you don't have any sminofff or anything?".

so then she leaves, goes to get some Smirnoff and just starts drinking a freaking wine cooler at the party and i snapped. I was like.. no i said you stupid ***** poor that **** out and either drink coke or take your trashy ass home. and of course she's like "oh i can't believe you said that you're so mean, so she goes to run to my wife and my wife is like backbreaker why are you being mean to her, i'm like the ***** is drinking alcohol at a 6 year old's birthday party. MY 6 year old's birthday party. She's like well she wasn't hurting anyone but i'm like i don't give a ****. it's not about her it's about joe (our son) and i'm ont going to ruin his day by having tipsy sluts walking around. so she's all mad that i hurt her friends feelings (she's conceding the fact that I was right), she s'like backbreaker why are you so mean to everyone lol? why can't you just be nice to people? why do you have to be a jerk? i'm like **** you lol.. not really i don't' talk to her like that, but i was like look i told her there was no drinking and she went and got some anyway. you can either side with me or you can side with her but if you don't like the rules you can go to. i don't give a damn if it's your son or not. i'm ****ing right. i know i'm right. you know i'm right. get some non trashy friends if you don't want this to be a problem in the future.

so she's like well can you at least go apologize to her? i'm like hell no lol. She's like well if you don't apologize she's not going to talk to me and i'm like well ****, that's not really my problem. so we go back and forth for like 10 mins and i suck it up and apologize to her and invite her and her son over for dinner tomorrow night. But she has her lip poked out beucase i called her friend a stupid *****. she is a stupid ***** though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of strating a new thread i figured this would be the revolving backbreaker and his wife gets into fights every once in a while thread lol. so i will just post this here. I'm really just venting here more than anything.

so today was my son's birthday party. we had a pool party. so one of my wife's friends.. actually it's the chick i posted about like a year ago about being mean to her date and having dirty dishes and stuff, same chick, she brings her bad ass little rug rat to the party and she has her BF with her there. anyway my son loves chocolate cake so of course i get him a big ass chocolate cake. this ***** is like "uh. my son doesn't like chocolate cake you don't have anything else". with it being my son's day 'm trying to be nice so i'm like no i don't i'm sorry.

I really don't drink. I mean I drink but not often and hardly ever around my son. If I drink he's sleep. So I damn sure am not going to have adult drinks at a freaking birthday part i'm not that trashy lol. she's like "uh you don't have any sminofff or anything?".

so then she leaves, goes to get some Smirnoff and just starts drinking a freaking wine cooler at the party and i snapped. I was like.. no i said you stupid ***** poor that **** out and either drink coke or take your trashy ass home. and of course she's like "oh i can't believe you said that you're so mean, so she goes to run to my wife and my wife is like backbreaker why are you being mean to her, i'm like the ***** is drinking alcohol at a 6 year old's birthday party. MY 6 year old's birthday party. She's like well she wasn't hurting anyone but i'm like i don't give a ****. it's not about her it's about joe (our son) and i'm ont going to ruin his day by having tipsy sluts walking around. so she's all mad that i hurt her friends feelings (she's conceding the fact that I was right), she s'like backbreaker why are you so mean to everyone lol? why can't you just be nice to people? why do you have to be a jerk? i'm like **** you lol.. not really i don't' talk to her like that, but i was like look i told her there was no drinking and she went and got some anyway. you can either side with me or you can side with her but if you don't like the rules you can go to. i don't give a damn if it's your son or not. i'm ****ing right. i know i'm right. you know i'm right. get some non trashy friends if you don't want this to be a problem in the future.

lol her dude friend was like "dude you can't talk to her like that " and i was like "okay seriously dude you can shut the **** up or leave. you can take that white knight **** somewhere else when it comes to my son

so she's like well can you at least go apologize to her? i'm like hell no lol. She's like well if you don't apologize she's not going to talk to me and i'm like well ****, that's not really my problem. so we go back and forth for like 10 mins and i suck it up and apologize to her and invite her and her son over for dinner tomorrow night. But she has her lip poked out beucase i called her friend a stupid *****. she is a stupid ***** though.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm single... so I know JACK about marriage.
But it sounds like you "caved in" eventually anyway? Why? (I'm honestly asking.)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

1. You certainly have every right to ask your friend not to drink at the party. I personally would not have minded, I mean it was a Sunday afternoon party around the pool and a few adults having a few adult beverages is no big deal unless they got totally out of control. Which I doubt would happen. My family and I have done that since I was a kid at the lake cottage. No one ever thinks anything about it and no trouble has ever arisen. I think this is your previous issues with drugs and alcohol taking over your emotions. But regardless, you still have the right to tell her no drinking allowed. And she should have listened.

2. Telling the person "no you stupid ***** poor that **** out and either drink coke or take your trashy ass home?" That is no way to talk to someone, especially an invited guest to your home. You called her trashy ass and yet you acted the same exact way....trashy, by using that tone of language. You were no better. Actually worse. Because you used that tone and kind of language at a kids bday party. So I assume some kids heard you.

3. You should have apologized for speaking to her in that way. I don't think you needed to apologize for asking her to not drink or to stop drinking however. Just tell your wife you were both wrong and I bet things are smoothed over.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you expressly tell the women "don't drink in my house?" You didn't mention doing so. Maybe she just didn't understand.

My dad and all his friends were drunk and high for my entire childhood. I don't recall it ever bothering me. It still doesn't. It did bother me a lot when they fought, though. If my parents got in an argument over anything remotely related to me, I would think it was my fault, even at your son's age.

One of the things I admire about you is how forthcoming you are about your past substance abuse issues, so I'm not saying this to be a d!ck, but any time you have an argument that relates to that topic, I think you'd be bullsh!tting yourself to not ask if your past is influencing your present state of mind.

One thing that I have had to learn very painfully recently is that you can never come between a woman and whom she picks as friends. It always backfires. It does not matter if you are right. That is the key to arguing with any woman. The worst arguments happen when you are right, and you just can't understand why she keeps arguing. There is no winning in LTR fighting; there are only degrees of losing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we weren't at home. I know you guys think im' balling and **** but we don't have a swimming pool lol. It was a public pool we were having a party at

One of the things I admire about you is how forthcoming you are about your past substance abuse issues, so I'm not saying this to be a d!ck, but any time you have an argument that relates to that topic, I think you'd be bullsh!tting yourself to not ask if your past is influencing your present state of mind.

probably. during my using days i spent a lot of time with pathetic women who drank and did drugs around kids and i vowed that would never be me once i got clean. the only time i realy drink around joe is on my birthday or holidays. but not on a regular ass tuesday night.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
we weren't at home. I know you guys think im' balling and **** but we don't have a swimming pool lol. It was a public pool we were having a party at

probably. during my using days i spent a lot of time with pathetic women who drank and did drugs around kids and i vowed that would never be me once i got clean. the only time i realy drink around joe is on my birthday or holidays. but not on a regular ass tuesday night.
But see you are equating your issues with drugs and alcohol with everyone else. Most people can have a drink or two and be totally fine and leave things at that. Especially on a hot Sunday afternoon by the pool. That is totally normal and rationale. But....it is still your son's bday. IF you didn't want her to drink, she shouldn't have. And that is her screw up.

Yours is speaking to her in the manner in which you did. You both messed up.

Hence I would tell that to your wife. Explain to her that she should have listened to you and you should have asked in a better way, and move on.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, much love and respect for being so candid and also establishing clear boundaries, even if I don't agree with them.

I will say this much, within the circle of marriage, new friends of the opposite sex will always be viewed as a potential threat. The best way to deflect said threat is to establish the fact that your woman is still #1. Let's be real here, you can buy her all the gifts in the world, but your most valuable asset will always be your time. If you invest more of it in someone new, while taking your current lady for granted, she will feel "cheated on" - I know that's harsh because you not even fukkin this ho, but it's inevitable. In a sense you are choosing your friend over the mother of your children when it comes to the currency of your time, and that hurts no matter how you try to sugarcoat it.

Regarding your latest spat, I'd say you were a bit uptight. Maybe I am just trash myself but I see nothing wrong with adults wanting to have a drink at a kids party. Sh-t, my kids are the reason I drink, lol! Of course if the ho gets out of line you can ask her to leave, but preemptively harshing one's mellow like that is generally perceived as the mark of someone with a huge stick up their ass.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my son is something i don't give a **** if people think i have a stick up my ass or not about. I don't play around when it comes to him.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand that. I'm the same way with my kids. The biggest difference is that I don't try to raise them in a bubble. I let them see how messy life can be, and they get to watch me deal with it. It's how my folks raised me and I'm grateful they did - I was always far more mature and capable of handling oddball situations than my peers.

Of course this is all a matter of preference. You sound like a great dad and I'm sure either way lil man has a bright future ahead of him.