Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My FVCK!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's programmed to cheat...

Women are 'genetically programmed to have affairs'

Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs as "back-up plans'" if their relationships fail, according to a research paper.

Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.
Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs as "back-up plans'" if their relationships fail, according to a research paper.

Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.
HOWEVER........

Despite anecdotal claims about cheating, no study has shown that humans are predisposed to monogamy or non-monogamy.
Then again....

Dr Buss said: "Affairs serve as a form of mate insurance, keeping a back-up mate should a switch become warranted in the future.’
Appears that women have been "spinning plates" long before men who what was what....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does this mean it's not her fault? Just another excuse for poor behavior.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does this mean it's not her fault?
Well, people are genetically programmed to eat like pigs, but some people manage to stay healthy.

It's not a cheaters "fault" to cheat any more than it's fat person's "fault" that they can't control their eating.

Enlightened people recognize and manage their instincts.

Most people aren't enlightened. Choose accordingly.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never met a woman that did not try to cuckold me with backup(s).
Yep. The tests only end with death. And even then, near 100% chance even the most loyal of wives will be riding another c*ck within 6 months. Unless of course she's old and ugly. Even then she'll remarry for the company.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

link plz

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we need a study or research to know this. Humans delve into chaos without civility. How do you obtain this? Religion is my theory.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you obtain this? Religion is my theory.
I concur. Hunter-gathers were OK because if you were a beta male, you couldn't do much but watch the alpha get all the girls.

But once big societies were created, they invented religion to make the "one man - one woman" rule.

Otherwise dudes (alphas) would be slaughtering each other right and left.

No large society was able to exist very long after the neolithic revolution without some kind of "God' in the sky watching over everybody.

God = The Ultimate Alpha Male

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. Hunter-gathers were OK because if you were a beta male, you couldn't do much but watch the alpha get all the girls.

But once big societies were created, they invented religion to make the "one man - one woman" rule.

No large society was able to exist very long after the neolithic revolution without some kind of "God' in the sky watching over everybody.

Well, let's not go too far. You are saying religion was created, I am saying God was always there hoping you would use him. There is a reason 'civility' works, and it isn't because man just up and 'invented' it one day.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are saying religion was created, I am saying God was always there hoping you would use him. There is a reason 'civility' works, and it isn't because man just up and 'invented' it one day.
I disagree. I suspect that in the thousands of years after agriculture was invented (8K BC) and the first large civilizations sprung up (5K BC), several different "strategies" were "tested out."

You might define that as people finally "discovering" God, but I would describe that as men collectively "inventing" God.

But either way, metaphorical or real, I agree that a society without any kind of religious or at the very least strong moral set of guidelines is doomed.

Ours seems to be tending in that direction.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pregnancy and offspring make a beta chump of any man. It's easy to believe in the tribal Alpha lording over all of the women and cuckolding all the betas, but there would still be an expectation that he provide. It also wouldn't do any good for men within a tribe to be slaughtering each other over women, pre-religion. I'm sure there was the occasional duel, but the survival of the tribe would have been paramount. Yes you can have one man siring kids in theory, but if he's the only able-bodied man, he's gotta bring home the bacon too.

I do agree that man used religion to keep things in line. And yeah speed dawg, it is an invention. Greek mythology was a religion once, too. Shoot, when Ptolemy ruled Egypt he invented a fusion religion and a new god using parts of the most popular Greek and Egyptian gods. It was test-marketed and launched to great success.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we want to keep that 1 good pvssy to ourselves... we are selfish bastards...
do you give away your gold?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But men are genetically programmed to be with a variety With women,
Nope. Common misconception. Men are genetically programmed to be HORNY all the time.

Genetics tells a different story. Most men, until the agricultural revolution (which is when our instincts were created) slept with ONE WOMAN their entire life, IF THAT.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they can't prove any of it.
Precisely. All we know that it was, for some reason, an evolutionary benefit for men to be horny all the time.

But genetic studies also indicate that most people are fathered by a few men, going back tens of thousands of years.

There have been specific cases (5K years ago in Europe and Ghenghis Khan) where a VERY SMALL number of individuals fathered an ENORMOUS amount of offspring.

The best description I've seen is that monogamy is by default, but polygamy WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's not go too far. You are saying religion was created, I am saying God was always there hoping you would use him.
I want to note that it is not necessary to say "Man invented God" in order to make the point that some people will use religion to achieve their own ends.

That said, I disagree with the notion that monogamy only exists because of religion. Some have used religion to enforce or encourage the "one man/one woman" rule, but some people would be monogamous regardless. People have also used religion to enforce polygamy.

But genetic studies also indicate that most people are fathered by a few men, going back tens of thousands of years.
You would think that the further into the past you go, the more the "alpha male" principle holds up, where the strongest guy would get to mate and reproduce the most. I've repeatedly heard that 40% of men reproduce, while 80% of women reproduce. I wonder if those numbers are accurate for today? It wouldn't surprise me. There's no question that women reproduce more than men. How many older women do you know that have never had children, compared to men who have never reproduced?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That said, I disagree with the notion that monogamy only exists because of religion. Some have used religion to enforce or encourage the "one man/one woman" rule, but some people would be monogamous regardless. People have also used religion to enforce polygamy.
I doubt this. Why would they, if not for morals? And regarding morals, where did they come from?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans certainly aren't born with morals or ethics. they have to learn them. I think they came from religion.
OK, where did religion/morals come from? How did these ancient people discern what was right/wrong? I mean, if we're animals, why not just kill/eat/survive? How was good/evil recognized?