Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC Pharmacy Institutes “Man Tax” to Financially Punish Men for Being Men

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://tribunist.com/news/nyc-pharm...to-raise-awareness-against-gender-inequality/

The gender inequality issue is coming to a boiling point in New York, as one pharmacy has decided to make males pay a “man tax.”

The owner of the pharmacy, a woman, is charging men who shop there a 7% tax and offering women tax-free shopping. It is also a political statement that promotes Hillary Clinton, who has long been for gender equality.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this even legal? There's no way it is.

Ah, and at the end, the kicker. She's simply paying the women's tax for them, which really makes her an idiot. She'll drive out the male shoppers and tax herself out of business.

Congrats, dumb dyke.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is false advertising if nothing else.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope more of that will appear fake or real, as long as you dont piss off men beyond a certain point is not gonna make any difference.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I'll just shop elsewhere.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt this is legal.
Interesting question, but I can't find any specific law it violates. Most sex discrimination law deals with employment. I would compare the store policy to a 'Ladies Night' at a bar or club where women get in free, but men have to pay a cover charge.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question, but I can't find any specific law it violates. Most sex discrimination law deals with employment. I would compare the store policy to a 'Ladies Night' at a bar or club where women get in free, but men have to pay a cover charge.
I wonder if someone makes a gentlemen restaurant where women and kids pay a cover charge while men dont, wonder how long it would be allowed to be opne.

B

BlueAlpha1

If I were nearby, I'd make a tiny purchase, then call my bank, chargeback the taxes, and sue her for $50,000 for emotional distress/pain & suffering.

Matter of fact, is anyone versed with class action lawsuits? Who wants to start one up?

Last edited by a moderator: