Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

..not many women orgasam during sex

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried the following technique that a quite a few advise - beginning in missionary, then moving so my chest is at her shoulders. That did'nt work. I've tried a lot of things, but nothing seems to work.

I can make her come by going down on her using my tongue.

Anyone have any pointers??

I was going to create this thread a few times over the past six months, but still had a few different ways of trying to get her there during sex. They obviously didn't work.

Only 25% of women achieve orgasm during sex, so a lot of men will be thinking of ways to get his Girlfriend/wife to achieve orgasm during sex.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is "her" the same, one, woman?

Going by the statistics it's actually improbable that you'll make it ;)
Does oral work for her?

Finally, if you've been together for six months, talk to her about it. She's gotta help you out a little.... doesn't she want to get there together?
Or is she one of those "I don't mind, you do what you want" girls? It's infuriating.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is "her" the same, one, woman?

Going by the statistics it's actually improbable that you'll make it ;)
Does oral work for her?

Finally, if you've been together for six months, talk to her about it. She's gotta help you out a little.... doesn't she want to get there together?
Or is she one of those "I don't mind, you do what you want" girls? It's infuriating.
Yes, it's the same woman. I've been with her for eighteen month now.

We have discussed it. She thinks, it will happen when she gets pregnant. She thinks, she will be more sensitive then.

Oral works for her. It took six months before she had an orgasm that way, but now every time I go down on her, she has an orgasm. I think it just took her a while to be totally comfortable. I also had some great advice from this forum on how to get her there.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rub her cl1t while doing her doggy. That usually works if you can get a woman off with oral or just your finger. I've also had some success with her on top, but that really depends on the woman.

Just face the fact that you may never be able to get her off with just penetration. The fact that you're working hard to please her indicates that you may be the best lover she'll ever have.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
put her on top, and when she's ready, put an "egg" vibrator between you. That way, she can control how much stimulation she gets on her ****ty. Their rate of vibration can be adjusted. One more tip, after she collapse on you, and has rested a minute, have her sit back up. Wrap your arms around her waist, hold your right hand with your left hand and "roll" your right forearm up her lumbar. It will "crack" her back, and with the pleasure left over from her cvm, she will really love it. Some women learn to love that relaxation of their spine more than their cvms.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about her, not you. If she doesn't know how to make herself orgasm, you probably never will.

The woman I've had get orgasms all knew how to get orgasms. Nothing special I had to do. Just let them get on top and do what they do.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your not experienced and or doing it wrong.... Go on the net and study....

Using fingers for ****oral stimulation, oral sex and positions that are good for achieving orgasm.....

Good luck...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cl1toral orgasms a woman can do herself, you doing it isnt much extra for her.

vaginal orgasms are what you want...

at least for me, a guy will know if he is good in sack from her responses

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your not experienced and or doing it wrong....
Let's dispel this false assumption, for the benefit of all men (and the women they are with). In fact, a man can be an amazing lover, with immense experience, a wide repertoire and great skills, and even still a woman may not orgasm, with him, for a variety of reasons.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
All orgasms in women are ****oral in orignin/nature. Some women feel/love vaginal contractions, others do not.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care, as long as I get off I. I could care less if the woman gets off...
Why a man would spend so much time giving a damn about the girl is senseless. As far as I see it if she cannot get off it is HER fault because she did not release her inhibitions and she did not take what she wanted. Spend all that time trying to please the woman, and you are not even focusing on pleasing yourself. Besides, I have never met a single woman that spent her entire focus on trying to please me in sex. Thus, why would I spend my entire focus trying to please them?
However, it has been my experience that women tend to get it off from surrendering control. They like a guy playing just a little rough, which is what I like to do anyway.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All orgasms in women are ****oral in orignin/nature. Some women feel/love vaginal contractions, others do not.
Let's clear up this misunderstanding. Sadly, most women are taught that too and thus it tends limit their experience. So much more is possible. Not many realize there are many other types of orgasms a woman may be able to experience. They are not commonly discussed or at least that I have seen in the media I read. It takes more than one hand to count the different types of orgasms I've personally experienced. There are a few types that came as a complete surprise to me (and the man I was with).

The biggest factor, in my opinion, is how comfortable a woman feels in the moment, to let go completely, in front of and with, the man she is with (made up by many variables). The second is her own body awareness. After those two, the sensations she feels from her lover come into play. A man can be doing all the right moves, but if number one and number two are not in play, an orgasm will rarely, if ever happen, in that moment for her.

Last edited:

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you "think" the orgasm came from someplace else doesn't mean the ****ty wasn't involved. :) I had a girl who could cvm from nipple play "only", but it turned out that she was (unknowingly) clenching and unclenching her labia minora, which stimulates the clytty.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks, it will happen when she gets pregnant.
That's not true. And she probably has no idea what she is talking about. She said that just to pvssy you to make her a baby.

Actually, what's true is that it will happen while you will be making her pregnant.

Because,

1) she will stop taking the pill so her hormonal system will be sane again and

2) she will give you total control on her body to let you do your work. She will actually finally start relaxing and let her mind wander the orgasm path. Why? Because what will at that moment excite her is to get pregnant and that's an emotion.

You do not fvck a woman body, you fvck her mind, so, learn how to fvck it hard. All women want to be wh0res in a safe and controlled environment so they can relax and let their mind take the roads less travelled of their sexual imagination.

Read the link @Fireballs posted, it's good.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember one thing, you need to go for both mind and body, I had some girls who wanted to make me *** faster(since using a condom its take longer), some girls did try to talk in my ear, saying some things to make me go faster, (really didn't work for me though), but I did try with some woman and kinda work, I still need to work on what and how to say things during the act.

@Asmodeus

I don't know about you but half of the fun of sex to me is seeing the woman i'm with feeling good enough to come, but course that is me