Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick entry because I feel like it.

Moving from HS homework schedules to a good routine that works in uni is hard, but deeply necessary work. At the moment, with my 18 credits, I've procrastinated till today. A main focus now has become to do homework as I receive it. How I view it: it'll get done either way, but by not procrastinating, I achieve two things: I avoid the stress of knowing I have work to do. And, I realized that the main difference is what time I sacrifice to do the homework. If I do it immediately, Im likely to sacrifice time that I would waste on the internet anyway. If I let it sit, I will probably waste a night out or social opportunities.
Moreover, I learn to count on myself to take action.

I know a lot of people in the area that I live in. I spent some time with these girls I know well from the 13th floor. Theyre party girls. One of them I met at the hotel before school started. She's hot. I'll probably **** her down the line. Anyway, they go out often and do cocaine and molly and the likes. I figured I'll be exposed to this at some point, and it really doesnt sound bad. We'll see.

Work is a lot more disorganized at uni. It's spread all across what youre told in class, online, and over email. It's up to you to organize yourself.

Just changed from philosophy and women to Intro to humanities. The latter has 6 credits and Im like 2 weeks behind. Gotta read like 300 pages in the Odyssey. I think imma rock sparknotes on this one, then read the others. Not to mention the other parts of the class are rather boring. OH well, I dont wanna take 12 credits either.

My roommate is never around. He's out getting high all the time. Fairly chill.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mtA-xI19f8

An update on this past week and weekend!

I went up to 18 credits when I dropped my Philosophy and Women class and took Intro to Humanities. I proceeded to drop Philosophy and Science, which left me with a very nice schedule (apart from fridays)

Just after I dropped said class, the news were out: School's off for Thursday!

You see, we have been experiencing a huge flood here in Boulder. I didn't see too much of it, but I really enjoyed it.

Ran outside and found a ton of people Slip n sliding into this big pond. Did that for a while, found some new people and did it with them. Very fun. Went back to their dorm, but nothing exciting there.

Thursday, I chilled, did some homework, and Slacklined in the heavy rain. Slacklining is a new hobby of mine. Idk if Ive gone over it. I might buy my own line soon. Did some workouts on it too.

Played some beer-pong in the dorms. Went to check out the floor above and chilled in this room for 2 min. Then the RAs came and collected all the beer and wrote us down. I'll be fine though, cause I didnt see anyone drink, nor did I drink myself. So no responsibility. Shame on Drew though. His room.

Keep meeting new people. I cant remember half of them.

/Also went to a Braai again on friday.
Friday, yesterday, I finally went out again. Brought one of those 5-hour energy things with me (got them for free a week prior). His girl from last week is there. OR was it 2 weeks ago? I forget. Theyve been getting it on for a while. I mixed my thing 50/50 with vodka and downed it. Not bad actually. Just as we had another shot, Sofia, this Norwegian girl I like, shot me a message, asking what we were up to. I called her up and through some complications managed to tell her whatsup.

Walk outside to the bus stop and meet them there. Joke around and such. Bus arrives and we get on. Who do I see, none other than Tommy and Tyler, my Slacklining buds! Great company on the bus and we walk with them and their friends to ZBT for the Around The World party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNIx8fz2Two

We arrive and all head in. Somehow Im on the list. Im cool like that. Tommy doesnt get in, given that he's a transfer Junior. He's fine with it though.

The party is organized so that there are different drinks and vibes in each room.

I enter the party again and quickly spot friends, but end up hanging out with Henrik and his girl in this room for a little while. Have a beer. Im talking to some people here and there. We're putting on some good music. Dance vibe, loud music. GROUP OF GIRLS. This one in particular. We look at each other... "What's your name?" I ask her. "Anna", she says, as she reaches out with her hand, - the eyes! "It's nice to meet you, Anna. I'm NDJ." I say, as I fondle her hand, smiling knowingly. It's on and it's moving quickly.

HOWEVER, Henrik yells at me and my attention is immediately placed with him. It's worth noting that I'm pretty high energy at this point. I find that energy drinks help combat my usual problem - Relaxing too much and being too laid back, which makes my vibe suffer.

Anyway, we party for a tiny bit and somehow I get talking to this Danish girl. Before you know it, Henrik, being the unapologetic bastard he is (literally. Rarely smooth, but I realize you dont need to be), pushes us together. Im a bit thrown off, but I quickly catch up. This girl is not my typical skinny hookup, but she turned out to be beautiful still. We hook up and dance repeatedly.

Sofia enters the room and I try to balance this without having her seeing too much. However, I dont give a **** and she probably got a bit jelly and left. Don't get me wrong though - there's no harm done.

Now, Henrik is suddenly with this Danish girl, hooking up with her. Im a bit surprised but just chuckle at the sight. At my side, I spot Henrik's girl, seeing what Im seeing. She sees me and comes onto me. Dance for what must be under 10 seconds and hook up. Repeat. I tell Henrik this just afterwards and I think it's hilarious.

I move onto another room with just a couple of people and an AC. Put on The Fox and let it rip. Had some shots. These two guys.. Ariel and Chad love me. I later had a sip of this guy John's flask. I think it was puke. IT was disgusting. Had some pizza and washed it down. God damn.

Anyway, having some pretty fun times in here and jammin. Walk out and about. Run into Tyler hooking up with the chick he brought. I wouldn't mind banging her AT ALL, so kudos to him! I think I was walking with him and then theres this girl. "Hey you" I say, we stop in our tracks. Close proximity. Friend isnt looking - Quick hookup! Walk with her back to the room, where her friend is hooking up with Sam and I hook up with this girl and she keeps giving me lapdances. She wasnt quality, but it was good fun. Got her number when I sensed she was leaving and then she disappeared. I probably wont call for a while.

I remember sending a snapchat of me dancing with a huge sombrero. I think I saved it.

Ended up chilling in Jacob's room. Talked and had a very good connection with this girl, Kyra. Sophomore sorotity girl. Very nice and pretty girl. Played some very nice and chilled music. Finally, at 3 AM, after Henrik has a huge hit of the bong, we head home.

Enter: Long walk and McDonalds Drive-through. I head to my floor and meet some friends. Join them to the library on the 13th floor. Meet these people and jam guitar with them. Find some Asians playing LoL and I watch them have an epic match. I then proceed to the room and try to sleep. Cant. Ben comes home after tripping on acid for godknows how long. Jessica shows up and complains on how she thinks her roommate hates her for having quiet sex in their room last night. Talk about shrooms and the likes. Fall asleep at 5:30.

Today Ive pretty much just worked out and chilled back.

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, let's get started on another week at college!

I should do like two entries a week, cause I cant remember half the stuff I do.

I keep meeting a lot of people, but it's slowed down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNIx8fz2Two

Didn't go to MMA on monday, since the bus was late, so I rescheduled. I did meet this girl on the bus stop and I had her read Mastery by Robert Greene in the future.

Wrote an article, you can read it here: http://highschool-game.net/learned-high-school-part-1-norwegian-dj/

So I didn't end up going to MMA for a little while, because I actually managed to puncture my lung on tuesday. No big deal. Not nearly as painful as I'd thought it to be. Granted, it was only 2.6cm/1 inch in my upper left chest. Was doing deadlifts with a bit heavy weights given the lack of deadlifts Ive been doing lately. Bit poor form too, without retracted shoulders. Finished my 2nd set and felt extreme pressure in my back and sternum. Increasing trouble with breathing. I figured I didn't like not being able to breathe, so I got a lift to the hospital.

Chilled there and watched the LoL world championships and such.

Went for another check-up on wednesday. Got home that morning at 6, so I skipped classes. Chatted up the cafe girl, but her speech impediment put me off. Drove home with the doctor. Met 3 new girls at lunch. The usual.

Thursday was spent studying for 2 quizzes and my first test, all on friday. Got an 80% on the BioPsych exam, which, being the my first test, I am happy with.

Friday I played some beer pong in the dorms and then went to these Norwegian Juniors' house with Christian. Chilled there with a couple beers. Went to this other Norwegian girl's party. Taught this girl to say Jaevla Hestkuk, which was amusing. Drove around in a car, ended up back at their place. Chatted and such. More people arrive, I head outside and have a slice of Cosmos' Pizza, which was amazing with the ranch dressing, and then this girl drove Christian and I home. Chilled night.

Spent Saturday and Sunday doing Rush. Basically I just visited a couple of Frat houses. My interest is peaked with Chi Psi. Perhaps with Sigma Nu. We'll see. I should get a pref night invitation soon.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Way of The Peaceful Warrior

I havent finished the book yet, but I love it. It's like it speaks to me. In combination with The Alchemist, this is out of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI

I see omens - People, things, interact with my life as for a purpose.

I can identify with Dan, so much. I mean, I've come far in his journey. But the whole idea of coming to College, finding a Mentor - Socrates - and Joy and discovering yourself, it intrigues me. I gah.

Basically, to put it scientifically, my RAS is latching onto all of this and identifying with it. My initials in the movie, Berkeley - my mom went there a year - You know, such.

Let me put it this way. I met Joy yesterday. Ive never felt so amazing in my whole life.

We talk a lot of spirituality, she teaches me, I teach her. Her music. Art. We got high together. She gave me a massage, a back massage. She disjointed my muscles and put them back in. The most pleasuring pain Ive ever felt.

What really got to me though, was how I got so vulnerable. The massage got me so high on everything and I couldn't stop smiling and holding her. She shared her life with me. I wanted to kiss her, but she gently rejected my attempt. Just like Joy. I feel as if we met so that she can help me grow.

I dont know. Maybe it's time that I live more consciously. I must meditate more, be more free, yet be conscious about my every action, so that I can stand for it's consequences.

So, this entry was inspired by the movie of the book. Could've been better portrayal of his dietary efforts and such, but it got to me. It did good.

There's a new voyage to this game. Being completely vulnerable and honest, without wanting anything. Expression of desire - pure desire - sure, but nothing covert. Fully encompassing this grand spirit on all axes.

You must understand, that's why Im a bit off in my advice on women at the moment. I say to get to know them and establish a connection, but I disregard the escalation, because I haven't been able to distinguish it from lust within myself. Escalation is a pure sexual consequence. I'm just scared.

College is a good time, boys.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuZo7pLnL7c

I met a girl I like today - her name is Mary Jane.

Sat down with these three girls at dinner and she captivated me. Extremely funny, smart, you know, the good things. She had us all laughing for 10 minutes straight. I was hyperventilating.

She told me she likes me because I have a good energy.

I loved how she was.. so genuine. Not afraid to say something wrong or improvise off of a tangent. Yet, so strong in frame. Powerful.

I don't have any.. lust or feelings for her, which is great, but I, I like her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already quite a while since I posted. I'll try give a quick update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ6uh4iv9pA

So this weekend I did like jack ****. I chilled hard and played some beer pong nextdoor. My excuse was that I had to study for this exam that had a 50% fail rate. Of course I didnt study hard. I can't not go out because of that. However, it was dry weekend due to Sorority girls not going out and rush was ongoing.

On that note, I actually didn't get into a frat. Very interesting! I was super cool with it though and I realized that if I had joined ZBT, it'd just be superficial. Imma check it out again this spring, see if I like any.

I went to the bus stop and high-fived all the other rejects there. Saori showed up and I chatted with her on the way back home.

Over the weekend I also had lunch with Phil once. He's a super interesting guy! Looks like Freddie from Skins too.

Studied well on Sunday afternoon and monday evening. Had the exam a couple hours ago and it went better than expected.

Habit-wise, Ive been doing very good lately. Almost a week of nofap, same with meditation. Been reading for 11 days straight now. Finished The Way of The Peaceful Warrior. I love it. Also The Alchemist. Now Im continuing on 150 Healthiest Foods, which I was already like 50 pages into.

Ive been dedicating myself a fair bit to eating healthy. I eat a lot of spinach and some veggies, aside from that, I have whatever satiates me on the side. The dining hall on campus is amazing, but it really doesnt offer much for being healthy and not hungry. It's America after all.

I'm starting to work out again tomorrow, which Im excited about! Gonna check out that BBJ/MMA thing too soon!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been another fairly uneventful week here at Boulder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLK4oaXUuLg

I met this guy on Simplepickup and met up with him after Math recitation. Had some lunch and some good conversation. Cool guy. He wants to do Simple 30. I have no idea what it is yet, but it sounds doable. He gave me all of the Project GO videos and from what Ive seen so far, theyre horribly boring.

Wednesday, we celebrated Tommy's 21st. Tommy is such a great guy, him and Tyler. My slackline buds. Met Brandon and Burch, two other great guys. Played beer pong and had some late night cosmos.

Thursday I spent doing jack ****. I then invited Sofia, my favorite Norwegian girl, out for dinner. Had a great time and met up with her roommate and this other norwegian girl. Was lovely. I then went home at 9 and started my 5 page paper due friday. On Antigone, I hadn't even read the book. I wrote a great essay in single spaced and in turned out to be 8 pages. Bedtime at 2am.

Friday I chose not to go out. It was this year's first snowfall. Icy cold. Played a bit of pong, got high, and had a great time in the dorm. Munched on protein shake and did pushups, hah.

Same today. Jaaaaaaack ****. Loved it, but I cant sustain it. Went for breakfast and sat down with this cute quiet girl with earbuds in. Clear antisocial/eastern American tendencies, but we had a very nice chat.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SFW Orgies

I wanna start off with saying that the mindset I had a couple weeks ago has eluded me. I'll find it again, but now Im.. back to normal.

I'll do my best attempting to remember this past week.

Went for dinner with Sofia again, which was great fun.

OH. So basically, a major part of this week has been doing cold approaching on tuesday and thursday. Actually just tuesday. Met up with Ray from SP again and approached some ladies walking around campus. Started off easy, with talking to girls walking by, giving compliments, you know, easy non-risk approaches.

Start playing GO, approach girls, had to follow this one into Environmental Biology, then up 2 floors and finally in the architecture section.

I got 2 numbers from what I remember. One of them came by my room yesterday, but I wasnt here. Should be a nice addition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

Have this other number here. I probably had dinner with her. Cant remember.

Thursday I think I punctured my lung again when I woke up. No worries though.

Friday I went and hung out with some people on the 11th floor, since I met one of them in math class earlier. Chilled there and went for dinner with them. Went and played beerpong after, but I was only in for 2 minutes before we got caught. I'll be fine though. We got a story and Im innocent anyway.

Ive been streaming by the way. Hah. It's good fun. I get some viewers from time to time. If you wanna watch, then just shoot me a PM.

Now, Saturday!

Im invited to this Saints and Sinners party at ZBT, Henrik is in it. Our other Norwegian friend, Mattias, is also on the list. We do, however, need to pay 5 bucks and bring 2 girls. I suppose that's how it goes post rush.

I get a message from Olivia and head straight up to her and Nikki's room. My 13th floor girls! Chill with them as they get ready. Henrik and Mattias come, we have a shot and head to Henrik's room.

He's got a strobe-light too now, so it's quite a cool setup. Now, I sat down to eat with this girl earlier that day. Had an amazing conversation and got her number. She came up with a guy friend. Pretty chill vibe with drinks. I think it amounted to a fair bit.

So, Henrik is quite pushy, so I don't think the girls were too keen to join. Olivia and Nikki head to the 7th floor to meet some girls. We eventually meet them all there, but none of them end up coming with us. All is well.

I meet this girl called Valerie on the bus stop. Great girl. Somehow we managed to get her and her friend along. Also met these 3 girls on the bus, one of them knew me, so I got them along too. Didn't see anything of them that night.

Now it gets a bit blurry. We went upstairs and bounced from room to room. Had some drinks, good vibes. I remember I was checking out the dancefloor and met this girl I knew. Im not into her, so I just asked a question. It seems like the pledge felt threatened, so he told me how I was creeping her out and that he would have me kicked out. I found this very amusing and put him in his place.

From there, Elsa, Henrik's girl, and Valerie find me. We dance a bit back and forth. Now, Elsa is telling me how this girl is trying to get with me (like staying with me and moving towards the dancefloor and such). So sure, I go dance with Valerie. Lots of grinding ensues. However, idk, at least this time, I felt it was a bit forced. Bounce around a bit. I remember we briefly kissed, but that, too, was forced. So I just let it go and we went upstairs and chilled. Ran past Dana, the Bulgarian girl and her friend, ended up sitting down upstairs. So nice. Had a chat and exchanged numbers.

Oh hahaha, I remember a bit earlier. I met this Hawaiian girl, Saori, that I know well. She told me that I had to make sure she didn't sleep with this guy and that I had to call her before I left. I swear I pinky promised it like 5 times. I love her, shes great.

Eventually I run into Mattias and he's with some girl. Said girl has a friend, but she ends up being a lost case. She has another friend, which we end up leaving with, plus Henrik and Elsa.

Now, the 6 of us are sprawling down Campus and end up getting into Elsa's dorm. Apparently someone filmed us because we were being funny and norwegian. So we end up in her room, yeah. Now, we end up on the two beds. Everyone hooking up with their girl. I hadnt put any effort into this girl, so of course it wasnt going to go far.

OH haha. So yeah, this escalates a bit when somehow the idea comes up to kiss everyone else's partner. It just happened. Hahaha. I hooked up with Mattias' girl, then he pulled me in. I cant stop laughing thinking about it.

We leave Henrik and Elsa there and head to the girls' dorm. Mattias and his girl head to her room, whereas this girl I was with, naturally just wanted to sleep. So I see this open door and walk in. BOOM LAUREN AND DENICE. Basically, I sat down and ate lunch with these girls once a long time ago. Got their numbers, but forgot about it.

We go to this other dorm and find this HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE room with some girls in it. I start chatting with this one girl. Now, I just talk without intentions. Completely honest and really inquiring about things I wonder about. She says how I just do everything right and how she likes me. Now, sure, I can do this. I kiss her when no one is looking and she requests to go home with me. Now, I take her home.

Let me just interject here, one word: BEERGOGGLES

Yeah. Huhu. I didn't realize until just before I ****ed her, or actually till afterwards. She was pretty much a virgin and super tight. No idea what she was doing, but yeah. It was great to just not give a **** and bang this girl and let go of that dry streak. Did some charity work and had her come quite massively. She did some work, then she went on her way home at 6am. It was only when she was putting her clothes on that I realized that she had done a good job hiding her fat. It kinda just reinforced my values of not banging fat chicks. Just yeah.

Great night though! Spent sunday battling the hangover. Almost monday too.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts

You know, Im wondering if Im gonna fit in here.

I mean... I ahhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrymXmSuaU4

It took me a good 3 months at least to feel comfortable in South Africa, so I guess I'll have to give it time. I just cant help but feel that I dont belong currently.

I yearn for real friends. It's lonely. Has me wondering if college is really for me.

I mean, it is what you make it. You learn a lot if you go for that. However, Im not here for my diploma. It was nice saying that. Im here for the experience. The socials; the material - the experience. To clarify - the learning.

Like, I'd be better off I think if I quit and took action elsewhere. However, quitting is the easy part. For now, college is like an intermediary where I collect myself slowly and gain knowledge.

I had dinner with Mary Jane and her friend the other day. Although more low key, it was great. She's great. Her other friend, Brittney, just sent me a snap of Mary singing and drinking. I just love how she doesnt give a fvck. Reminds me of how I need to return to this state of independence and indifference.

It reminds me that Im straying away from what I need to be doing. The state of mind I was in a few weeks ago, continuing that is something I want to pursue. It gives meaning.

You know, we live like we're invincible - like we're not gonna die. It's such a freeing thought, thinking of how you will die someday, and how everything is interconnected, so it's OK.

I can see, how it will affect my life so positively - attaining more confidence. Really.

Most of all, I miss Cape Town. I miss all my friends. I remember my whole crew - everything we did. Id give so much to have them. Who'd thought It'd be so easy to have your eyes well up with tears. I remember driving home with Snow, after a party, where we had both stretched our boundaries, where I had found peace, with a man I will never meet again, taking a piss behind a tent. I had tears of joy in my eyes. I keep re-watching our mini roadtrip around Cape Town. It's so beautiful.

I remember Martin, and our trips to the gym; how he would kill me every time, reminding me of how I really need to get in shape. I miss Sarah. I miss hugging her and feeling her love. That's part of why I like Dana, that bulgarian girl. I miss Tushtush. Serbia. How she'd laugh. Always be there, whether with a smile and a look, in the jacuzi with wine, champagne, vodka, or all. I remember how I'd balance 'avoiding' her and Violet during lunch. I wasn't enough. I still am not. Oh how I played it safe. I will never forget, how she hugged me after Snow was off to hospital. I've never felt that.

I miss playing games with Robert and Max. Their company was nice. I could always be comfortable with them. Mike and Robert playing me Medicine, remixed by Sound Remedy. Having fun with girl with them, how we would name our kids by all these League of Legends names.

It's like I want a girlfriend to fill that emptiness.

It really helps to get your emotions out on paper. Had a good cry. Havent had one of those in a long time. Catharsis.

However, it's still good. I wish my South African friends great joy on this day. It's their last day now, and it just has me reminiscing. But, I digress.

After I checked out this brazilian Jiu Jitsu thing, which Im still uncertain about, I went to this Sorority event. I know 4 girls in this sorority, so it was nice being there. Saori was great as always, very touchy. Tiana looked great. Alida, the Danish girl I hooked up with, was happy and excited to see me. Sam didn't look like she was enjoying herself too much, but that's alright.

Met some people here and there. Chatted a lot and had fun. Went and danced with a group of people. Called it an early night at 11 something and went for the bus. That girl from Saturday found me and apologized. It was weird how I didn't feel anything, nor care at all. It would've been completely different if she was hot...

Im coming up with different game theories. It matters a lot whether you have value or not, as your actions will have completely different effects, depending on how the girl views you.

Anyway. I want things to feel real again. I want to feel real again. I'll find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3U6BCUQqG8

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tales of a College Freshman

It's 1:30 AM on a sunday night. I should be off to bed, but writing here seems like a much better coping mechanism.

Yes, writing here truly makes me feel better. It's nice to have somewhere to write out your emotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5OndIQ0MH0

It's not that Im not having a good time here, it's just that I left behind something so magical that I can't help but be reminded of it almost daily.

Robin is has been travelling for a while and is currently in Milan, living with Serbia. It makes me slightly uncomfortable, knowing their nature, and how I feel about it. It is my best guy friend and my best girl friend living together though, so I cannot help but thinking good of it and to wish I was there. It must be amazing.

I really havent been up to much lately. Time is passing by very quickly and everything feels very easy and meaningless. As in, I dont care about my grades. I mean, in my nature, I do, but I don't consciously think about it. Therefore I will make a point of only picking classes I care for from now on.

On that note, Im dropping this one course. It just seems like a good idea. Yes, it's the easy part, but it is what I decided on.

Gonna start working out again now. Got a new protein powder, which Im excited about. I've gotta uphold my promise to Stefan and get extremely fit. Explore that.

Skipped all my 5 classes on friday twice in a row. Not something I'll keep up.

So this one girl that I approached the other day, we've been hanging out. She came over and we watched 'The Heat' and 'The Internship'. Talked a lot and hooked up. Went down on her, but didn't go further. Whatever - understandable.

She hit me up the following day and we ended up watching 'Click'. Now, I've seen this movie like 5 times already. One of my favorites. All is dandy until his dad passes away and when he himself passes away. God damn. She couldn't see my face, but I was ****ing gushing. It just gets me, now more than ever. I feel as if I have more catharsis to do. I dont know. It feels good and it's here, like the past weeks, closer than ever before.

Nothing negative here, it's natural I suppose. Homesickness is a completely foreign concept to me.

Anyway, so we finished the movie and she turns out to have a latex allergy. However, she brought her own condom. Convenient. Repeat today also. However, the old problem of somewhat premature ejaculation is back. It's like I have trouble going further than 5 minutes. Although I did learn that I can keep going for a while even after I come anyway. I think the solution just lies in a change of positions and practice. Mindfulness.

I wanna stay up all night. Got a midterm tomorrow. Dont care. Right now is more important.

A sidenote for anyone that knows anything about LoL actually. I played against BoxBox (an avid streamer whom has 100 something thousand subscribers) the other day. Killed him and it went up on youtube. Was a humbling experience.

But, for now, I'll let you off and I'll just rest here and then hope I have time for some meditation before my roommate comes back.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will pass bro. Theres alot of guys who would love to be in your place. Enjoy your time there, dont get lost in the past.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Week at College - Halloween!

It's remaining hard to keep track of days here at uni, but I'll make an effort in the future of making them more memorable. Uni really is what you make it. What you put in, you get out - In all ways. You can choose how much fun you want to have and how social you want to be. Im hoping to do better in both aspects.

Really, it's so nice and easy to just chill in the dorm, play games and do nothing. No eating, no nothing, just music, browsing, and games. It never bores me (It does, but the addiction factor is so rewarding in the moment!)

So that is one thing to overcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOu5LFNaVOM

I dropped this one class, simply because I wasnt motivated to study for it and it was inconvenient hours. I took the easy way out. Now, I should make it worth it by making good use of my spare time.

I really don't believe in University in the traditional sense that people do. It's another step in your life, before you start working - or should we say, in order to get a job. Uni isnt what it was back in the day, no. Now, jobs are not guaranteed. It's a profitable business, with tuition getting higher every year. Treating Uni like High School is the biggest mistake you can make, I believe. It's not another 4 year grind where you worry about getting a high GPA, so you can advance to a greater starting-point than the person next to you. No.

Uni is a different animal. This is where you break out and realize the illusion you are living. I don't believe in grades. No. Firstly, take classes that interest you. If you dont have an interest in them, you wont enjoy learning the material. A focus on learning may lead to good grades. Learning is the end in itself. A great mind comes from integration and mastery of various subjects. A man that has intelligence and great knowledge will excel any man with far superior credentials, one whom simply worked the system.

Learn the 80/20 method. How much little effort will result in the highest grade? That is more for things you do not care for. It is a great thing that can be applied to much in life. In various ratios.

Uni is the safe route. I know that if I wasnt here, I wouldn't be doing anything productive. I'd probably be living in my hometown, working my sister's job, making very good cash. But ultimately, not growth.

You see, quitting uni is the easy part. Taking action upon it and using all your time on something better is the hard part. This counts for your time in uni too. Tyler has a GREAT video on the subject.
I found this first, this is another great one I watched a while ago: http://www.rsdnation.com/tyler/blog...y-washiness-so-girls-know-how-respond-infield

HERE YOU GO! http://www.rsdnation.com/tyler/blog/****-yes-man-society-and-walk-narrow-road GREAT VIDEO

Like I said, you get what you put in. Personally, I need to gain a greater yearning for learning, because ultimately, it is extremely valuable things that they can teach here.

Moreover, I cant wait 2 years till I start a business project. Ive got one planned out and ready in Cape Town, but that's too long. I need to get onto something. To monetize something. Perhaps just learn about it. I need to find out where to start though (which is the problem most of us have with most things regarding productivity/learning).

I'm in good physical shape. I do however need to work out a lot more though, and couple it with a generally more active lifestyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk

I didn't go out till friday. Bought a bottle of Rum, got some mixers, and joined Sofia and her friend, pregaming in her room. I must have some magic power, because they almost never stopped laughing. Sofia was literally falling to the ground laughing. Great fun. Talked to a bunch of people at the bus stop. Bus yay. Took the girls to this houseparty where I had a friend DJing. Phillllll.

Anyway, the party picks up heavily and its a great time. The girls, however, turned out to be the worst kind of partiers. They were on their phones literally all the time. Taking pictures, videos, you name it. That is not having fun; that's pretending to have a great time, just so you can show everyone else. Nuh uh.

Some cops showed up outside and we decided to bounce. Went to this frat, Phi Si or something. They only allowed guys on the list in, but I just walked in, pretended like I belonged there. The downstairs dance area wasnt quite my scene; dirty cellar with music, lights, and packed with people. Nah. IT might have been the alcohol wearing off, but not for me, not now. I found out I could go upstairs, where Sofia starts charging her ****ing phone. Yeah Im out and go looking for fun. I meet a ton of people I know, including Dana and Mary Jane, but I didn't capitalize on anything. Got into a nice conversation with this girl. I ended up being her best friend and insisted that her friend kiss me, but I left shortly after that.

I do have this vague memory though, that I cant tell if it is real or not. I remember 3 girls with their heads close together, then I come in and kiss each one of them. I cant tell if its real though.

Went towards Cosmos on the Hill and ran into Emmett and his friends. I turned out to know two of them, so I ended up walking around with them for the rest of the night. Was great company. Ultimately I ended up taking the bus home alone. Someone told me I had blood on my back. Hah. Just another night. I dressed up as a caveman by the way. ****ing freezing.

Saturday afternoon I walked out to find Tyler and Tommy on the slacklines. I was supposed to take acid with them, but it was a fault in communication. Talking to them was a great experience in itself. I helped Tommy get into the best state of his life, and he just talked about everything he was seeing and feeling. Amazing. I felt so at peace. Looking at the sky and seeing how all the stars moved in unison. Quickly. Satellites. Ended up missing my dinner, but it was very worth it. Bought some healthy cereal, met up with my fwb, back to mine, eat oreos and watch a movie, **** her twice. Good night.

It really does not make a difference in your life though. Trust me on that. Maybe if shes extremely hot and fun? I guess I'd just start liking whoever that would be then.

That would be about it for now.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, Im just spending all my time playing video games, and I love it. Playing in d2 solo queue, still going up, and playing vs challengers in 3v3s. Tonnes of fun, but it's not sustainable, and Im trying to realize that.

There are a few highlights, but not really much to mention overall. No real highs or lows. As far as I remember, I havent gone out. I dont always enjoy it too much. I think I just need to find a group of friends I enjoy going out with, so Im more prone to go out, instead of purely relying on myself (in which case most other people too wouldnt go out).

My lung has punctured again, for the 3rd time. It's just a hassle, no big deal. Get a bit annoying, with the mild neck and rib pain that comes with it on the left side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

Over a week ago, I was walking to class with this Senior buddy of mine. As we're putting his bike in the rack, I see this beautiful girl. Brown hair, tanned skin, wearing this turquoise whatever thing that shows her stomach. Im literally leering at her as she walks by. I was in a tired mood after having worked out HARD last night with Matt and I was feeling like I'd throw up last night's protein shake. HOWEVER, as she passes, as if convincing herself, she turns around and talks. "Hey, you're from Africa, right?" She follows up with, "We had lunch together at orientation" I'm caught off guard, so I straight up say, "I dont remember you." Hahahaha. HAH. She says her name is Addy. Chat for a second. Just as we're about to split, I of course remember that I have to get her number. I say, "Here, why don't you give me your number, and we'll have lunch sometime." She happily agrees and types in her full name and number, making sure they're right. She disappears with a, "Text me!"

What do I do? After going to this international meeting, I shoot her a text. "How about lunch tomorrow?
When are you free?
- Africa x"

Naturally, she never responded. I think it's weird, but I accept that girls are weird like that. I was gonna call or text her again sooner, but it's been slipping my mind. I should hit her up before thanksgiving and hang out with her.

On the note of meeting girls, I met this other beauty yesterday. I was having a chilled evening, not having left my room yet and I felt a calling that tonight I should make my way to the main dining hall for dinner. As I was getting food there, I see this SEXY girl walk by. Idk, it was here eyes and how she carried herself especially. So naturally I wander and look for people to sit with. Like really, I do this. In the beginning of the semester, I'd sit with pretty much any girls, but it ended well. By now, I choose carefully, literally walking around for over 5 minutes. However, that's beside the point.

I found her sitting with a friend and politely asked "Would you guys mind if I sit with you?" I saw the look in her eyes. I liked it. Start leading a conversation. Typical things. "I sometimes go eat alone, so I try sit with new/friendly people" Conversation goes great. I eat super slowly cause Im talking so much. Turns out her name is Bailey, and she lives 4 floors above me. Perfect! Not much more to mention about her.

Sat down with this group of 3 good looking girls and was immediately joined by 2 girls, Jane and this other Bailey, both whom I went out with at Halloween. Good interaction there too.

Not much more to mention. Was gonna go to Philly for Thanksgiving, but I was too unorganized with getting tickets, so Imma chill on campus over the holiday.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another week! Allow me to attempt to recap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4YK-DEkvcw

Had a couple nice meditation sessions. Will keep that up this week.

As far as I remember, there's not much to note about each day.

Aside from a chilled out week, I woke up late on Friday morning and made my way to class. Sitting down on the back of the bus with my music on and my legs stretches out, this girl comes in just as we depart and sits opposite to me.

At this point, for some reason, I didnt immediately talk to her. She asks if it's fine if she puts her legs up too, which I start a conversation off of. We hit it off nicely and talk all the way. She said she likes philosophical people, to which I immediately replied that we'd be best friends. Can you find people more philosophical than me? At least that are healthy?

So she was getting off and there was no time to get her number. With 7 minutes till class starts, what do you do? Stop off the fcking bus with her, get dem digits, and get on the next bus. Talked to a different girl that I met on the bus stop. She recognized me, turn out Ive had dinner with her.

So the girl I met above, Danielle, said we should set up plans saturday evening. I called her later on friday and asked if she wanted to watch Catching Fire with me, but she said she was watching it just now with friends. Call was terrible, but that's nothing to even care of.

Also met Logan and a friend of his at the dining hall and ran down the bus across campus and also got some tupperware to store food in from the dining hall, so I can eat over the break.

Fwb came over friday evening and I banged her with music on this time.

Now Ive got 1 week of holiday. Ive downloaded Sony Vegas Pro 12 and I'm going through and labeling all my GoPro videos and learning how to use the program.

Writing an essay at the library tomorrow. Gonna try Adderall, should be interesting.

Also gonna set up a slackline some times this week. Borrowed one from Tommy after slackling with him in the snow on Thursday.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanksgiving and Collapsed lungs

Not too much to report here.

Downloaded CS:GO over the holidays. Oh how I've missed this series.

No one was around the week of thanksgiving. 6am Bedtimes ensued. Ate practically nothing. One day I only ate Asparagus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQkzAJrkn0

Monday school started again. Woke up, had a shower, went for classes. I noticed how my lung was acting up a bit again. Bit short of breath and discomfort. I decided I might as well go to the hospital after I'd gotten some papers sorted out. Ran into Halen. Should hang out with her soon.

So, I never left the hospital. Got an X-ray taken and it was decided that my left lung had collapsed by over 70%. Insert IV. God I almost sneezed. Sneezing hurts a lot. Anyway. Got painkillers through the IV, got local anesthetic, before you know it, the doctor is slicing my skin open and inserting a tube inbetween my ribs, scraping off my cartilage, while Im listening to instrumental music, thinking of Cape Town, and clenching the nurse's hand.

Aaaand been chilling in this room for over 2 days now. 3 rounds of Antibiotics, painkillers/anti-inflamatories every 6 hours, some crappy food, lots of crackers. Tube is fairly painful, but not terrible. Walked today. Taking it out tomorrow. Will likely be able to fly in 2 weeks time.

I feel positive about going back to campus. Once I feel well, I'll hit up all these girls and sort stuff out. Found out Danielle has a boyfriend, but we can still be friends!