Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no facial hair=low testosterone?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
While I'm sure you've seen enough semen to tell the difference
My God you're obsessed with me.

Look, I'm not gay, and I'm not interested in you. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to ask the site owner to take away your moderating privileges.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
If this keeps up, I'm going to have to ask the site owner to take away your moderating privileges.
His username is Sosuave.com he's the administrator and owner. Name is Allen.

I sent him a PM telling him you want to talk about removing my moderating privileges and discuss my conduct on this forum. If he doesn't get back to you in a day or two, feel free to send him a message yourself.