Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice girl. Yea right! There are no nice girls, they all slvts.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The picture I get guys, totally confirms the PUA views of women. You see I work in a summer vacation town, I repair cell phones among other things. Recently I start taking passcodes in order to test new screens that I am installing - this is because recently quality of touchscreens has dropped. I take my time reading stuff inside the phone and watching photos. Men, there are no nice women, there are no nice wives, there are only slvts out there. If your girlfriend or wive went to a vacation without you, you can be sure that she is fvcking around - and at that with a lot of men. How much men she fvcks depends on the number of days she is vacations, usually they all fvck from 1 to 2 men per day.

This one slvt, http://love.mail.ru/mb1486482562 as an example is 38 years old, has three beautiful children, and is happily married to two men. She writes them SMS messages with reports of her vacation. In each of these SMS she is telling either of the dudes that money is low, send me some cash, children need money. At the same time she is on a dating site actively chatting and meeting dozens of men.

I see this picture over and over again. Even the ugliest girl does that. They all come to this town to fvck, they all have boyfriends (plural) and husbands (sometimes plural). They all ask their boyfriends and husbands to send them money. They all meet men, get fed at restaurants, entertained, and often fvcked.

Men, go fvck around, don't fall in love, it's not worth your time and effort, and never spend a dime on a b1tch.

AnthonyL

Reaction score
I don't condone cheating on your man, but If I like you, you can get it. I won't hold back

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't condone cheating on your man, but If I like you, you can get it. I won't hold back

You're a woman? Let me tell you something, a little alcohol, a joke here and there, and you will like me or anyone else and spread your legs, take d1ck inside your mouth, eat cvm, take it inside your butt. Especially if you are away from home on vacation. Sosuave is no place for women because you girls live inside your made up balloon world with distorted reality. You are a wh0re, you take d1ck, eat cvm then kiss your man. Animal.

This forum is for men to pop that balloon and then pop your ass and don't spend a dime on it, pump it, and dump it, and go for the next one.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay positive... remember... There are always exceptions to the rule.

But yes, a good woman is hard to find.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This guy couldnt be MORE RIGHT. Do you know last week I was at the bar...saw hot ass blonde...noticed RING on wedding finger. Ok lol.

Half hour later, ring was switched to different finger. Fkin SLUT!

Just a small example

Also, was talking to a few different women. A couple mentioned they had bfs/husbands. I ask "does your hubby know your out? where does he think you are?", woman responds "at work.."

Wowwwwwww. fk this gay earth. These women "love" their bf an husband, yet come to the bar to get hit on by player scumbags like me who just want to *** in their face and leave...and they love it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy couldnt be MORE RIGHT. Do you know last week I was at the bar...saw hot ass blonde...noticed RING on wedding finger. Ok lol.

Half hour later, ring was switched to different finger. Fkin SLUT!

Just a small example

Also, was talking to a few different women. A couple mentioned they had bfs/husbands. I ask "does your hubby know your out? where does he think you are?", woman responds "at work.."

Wowwwwwww. fk this gay earth. These women "love" their bf an husband, yet come to the bar to get hit on by player scumbags like me who just want to *** in their face and leave...and they love it.
Thats what I was saying, guys keep pushing forward when they realize she has a boyfriend or a husband because these women can be some of the biggest slvt's...

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And...
Yeah, marriage doesnt mean all that much to some people. Yeah, some women **** around, sfw. It seems like a lot of guys on here are busy trying to nail married women or going through strangers phones when they are just meant to be fixing them.
If you treat women like sluts maybe they act like sluts, just a thought.

My experiences are different to yours. The women I know have been kind and loving and amazing even through some bad periods of my life.
I dont own them or their cvnts. I just hope that they have so much fun with me they dont want to get it anywhere else. If they do nothing I can do to stop it.
Being insecure and aggressively untrusting isnt going to make anyone want to stay. YMMV.