Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Texas Child Support Law Goes Into Effect Next Month

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.krgv.com/story/32720853/child-support-law-goes-into-effect-next-month

A new law will affect those who pay child support.

The new law enforces that if a person is not caught up on child support payments, they won't be able to renew their vehicle's registration.

The partnership between the Texas Attorney General's Office and Department of Motor Vehicles takes effect next month.

It applies to those who are 185 days past due.

The law already allows the suspension of driver and professional licenses for those who don't pay up.

Texas racked up more child support than any other state in the nation. Nearly $4 billion was collected last year.

The attorney general's office advised anyone who is past due by 185 days to call their office. There is an option to set up a payment agreement.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a warrant at that stage. The state is just fvcking with you.

The last job I got, I was a replacement for a guy who went to prison for unpaid child support. The state will lock him up for six months, then let him out for about a year and a half, then lock him up another six months.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Debtor's prison. Someone please explain to me....if a guy can't pay child support, how does locking him up make him pay? If he couldn't pay it free, how does he pay it locked up? And if the chick was really concerned with financial related costs, why would she want him locked up as being locked up, he damn sure can't make payments now!

The system is broken. I'm not making excuses for deadbeat Fathers at ALL, as a black man I'm very familiar with this situation. But many times you have women fvcking men that they KNEW wasn't shyt, getting pregnant by him, then trying to extract money from nothing.

This one chick was telling me that her baby father is late paying child support, and his payment a month is only $65. $65! I have no fvcking clue WTF $65 can pay for in relation to a child, but it just shows the piss poor judgment and choices of women.

My solution is that these women need to be held accountable more. If a chick can't pay for her kids, she gets free housing, free food and all types of shyt. If chicks are really the CEOs of their "body" like they say during the abortion debates......then they need to be held MORE accountable for all of these kids being created by piss poor deadbeat losers, that the tax payers have to pick up the bill for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a guy can't pay child support, how does locking him up make him pay?

The guy I was talking about, that's why they keep letting him out. He is supposed to go get a job.

And if the chick was really concerned with financial related costs, why would she want him locked up as being locked up, he damn sure can't make payments now!

Another thing he can't do is take the kid for his weekends, giving the mom some time off. I know another guy on the brink of getting locked up, and that is a big reason the mom doesn't turn him in. I think in Illinois, the go-to-prison level is $10k behind, but the mother has to initiate the action.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Texas is a *****! My childhood friend spent six months in jail, I asked him the other day if he went twice he and he said no. I think he's on the lamb, lol.

I remember when I was paying child support after my daughter turned 18, they kept saying I owed back payments. So I continued paying to keep from going to jail. :mad:

About a year later they realized their mistake and had to reimburse me for it. Imo, this is in a lot of ways a racket. But at least I could afford to pay, jail ain't no fun. But this system doesn't care about men.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
And just very rarely do broke women get this treatment.

- If a guy can't pay child support (support his children) he goes to jail.

- If a woman can't support her children, they give her food stamps, free housing, free healthcare, free insurance, free cell phones, free college education, and the list continues.

And when I tell guys to OPT OUT of doing legal relations with women, people say I'm just being "too negative" and it's not all that bad. Smh lol.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

- If a woman can't support her children, they give her food stamps, free housing, free healthcare, free insurance, free cell phones, free college education, and the list continues.

And when I tell guys to OPT OUT of doing legal relations with women, people say I'm just being "too negative" and it's not all that bad. Smh lol.
You make damnn good points. The whole system is geared tword making sure women have everything they need regardless if they work for it or not, all they have to do is pop out babies every so often and they are set.

What a farce and men are footing the bill for it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You make damnn good points. The whole system is geared tword making sure women have everything they need regardless if they work for it or not, all they have to do is pop out babies every so often and they are set.

What a farce and men are footing the bill for it.
Are you two implying that men and women are equal? Come on now....

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No! We are implying the exact opposite, at least thats how the law treats it. Women are obviously given preferential treatment, therefore one must conclude that the law views them as more important.

But before we go down that route, try it on for size and she how you like it your mileage may vary, lol.

Or you will come out of it a little wiser, but that's your choice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison. Someone please explain to me....if a guy can't pay child support, how does locking him up make him pay? If he couldn't pay it free, how does he pay it locked up? And if the chick was really concerned with financial related costs, why would she want him locked up as being locked up, he damn sure can't make payments now!
^^^ The most asinine thing ever.

@Bible_Belt is correct. It's ridiculous. Granted people who pay child support should pay it, but all imprisonment does is make it dam near impossible for the man to ever get current. I get that the state's logic is that such penalties ought to dissuade people from being deadbeats, but sheesh all it does is overburden the prisons in some states and it doesn't increase compliance. I had a renter once who worked temp jobs driving a forklift. He was a felon...A FELON for his child support arrears. I normally never rent to convicted felons but I thought this was utterly idiotic. A statutory felon (which makes it that much harder to get employment in the first place)...so I rented to him (and made this a policy exception for my standard operating procedures regarding felons.)

This guy's unit was neat as a pin, he was polite, always paid the rent on time and lived a Spartan life (most of his pay was consumed by child support and back child support.) He couldn't afford a car and his buddy always took him to & from work. One day I working on a plaster repair and he told me the temp people might get pink-slipped. I said, OK, you realize rent is due next week? He said yes, but if they let me go I'll have to give notice. I said alright.

The next week I saw him while I was over there mowing. He flagged me down & said, Hey, they let me go. I paid my rent and gave my 30 days, I can't say how long it will take me to find other work. I hated to lose him as a renter frankly, I think he ended up living in a pick up camper. But it is a system problem to a great degree.

Giving women on welfare more money for popping out babies reinforces having babies! It's how they make money off my taxes. Meanwhile they drive new Caddys and I have 200K + miles on my truck.

My idea? Make people who are on the dole have to earn their keep. There is lots of garbage to clean up in public areas and community service that people who are getting "free" money could be doing to help their local areas. Require people to perform some menial community services in return for the "free" money. This would not reinforce the behaviors and might actually motivate people to find something productive to do. This could affect change swiftly, but nobody has the guts to implement something so simple in US. Too many rely on the "poor me" vote. The Dutch do something like this. People do not want to be on the dole over there from what I understand from friends. It is looked down upon and they are motivated to get back into the workforce and off the government roles.

Every fast food place in town has a "Help Wanted" sign. The people who normally would have taken those jobs are all on welfare. I'm sure they laugh all the way to the bank each month.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every fast food place in town has a "Help Wanted" sign. The people who normally would have taken those jobs are all on welfare.

Whatever they would make at the fast food job would be subtracted from the welfare. I think that's the biggest problem. The people who want to work get punished for it.

From what I read, Iceland is moving to a "universal income" system. Basically, every citizen gets a check every month, which is just enough to live on, maybe a thousand US bucks or so. I think that's the future, by the way. There will simply be many more people than jobs. But what makes Iceland really progressive in their welfare idea is that they don't take it away if you get a job. What they have found is that the system creates an explosion of small businesses.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever they would make at the fast food job would be subtracted from the welfare. I think that's the biggest problem. The people who want to work get punished for it.
Yep. The system completely reinforces the wrong behaviors. Will be interesting to see if the Iceland experiment works. Granted some things like that may not be scalable for 300 million people as opposed to 300 thousand people (and in a country where external tourist money is a big contribution to GNP.)

Hell Alaska does something like this as well here in the states. I think they pay something like 2K per month to residents after they have been there a certain amount of time. Alaska has a better fiscal record than many states, but they have loads of natural resources too. Should be interesting.

Texas is run more like a business than lots of states. They are serious on enforcement for child support and capital punishment in particular. They have also implemented a points program on the driver's license. If you get tickets you pay to keep your license valid. Ask me how I know :eek:. Basically Texas takes a risk based approach to a number of issues. Higher risk = more dollars to the state (or a quicker trip to the lethal injection, which saves the state money).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually costs a lot more to execute prisoners than to house them for life. Money is a big factor in many states' decisions to abolish the death penalty. They're too broke to afford it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, isn't that what the Feminist Movement was all about? American women trip me out man with their double standards.

- On one hand, they want to talk about how they are "equal" and can do everything a man can do. Then literally 5 minutes later, these same chicks will go out with a guy and want the door held open, chair pulled out, the dinner paid for, the movie paid for, etc. Are we fvcking equal or not? If we are fvcking equal, then why do you expect me to pay for the date?

- On one hand, a chick says she's the CEO of her pvssy/body and "can't nobody tell her what to do with her body"! So if she wants to KILL babies, then so be it. Then literally.....9 months later after she pushes out a kid by some deadbeat, loser, broke, THUG, she wants to take NO RESPONSIBILITY for letting some loser get her pregnant and produce a kid. IF you are the CEO of your pvssy/body, then that means you are primarily responsible for who NUTS in between your legs...and when you let Tyrone the broke thug NUT in between your legs, you ought to be held responsible for your "deadbeat baby daddy" situation.

But of course society will just call my points "woman-hating" and brush them aside. Anytime you point out the double standard of American women, they just say you are "woman-hating" because all they can do is attack the messenger, they know damn well they can't refute my points and say I'm lying.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually costs a lot more to execute prisoners than to house them for life. Money is a big factor in many states' decisions to abolish the death penalty. They're too broke to afford it.
Firing squad fixes that.

No! We are implying the exact opposite, at least thats how the law treats it. Women are obviously given preferential treatment, therefore one must conclude that the law views them as more important.

But before we go down that route, try it on for size and she how you like it your mileage may vary, lol.

Or you will come out of it a little wiser, but that's your choice.
Women are more important than men. It's biology. Most species do not survive if females get wiped out. Men are biologically expendable. That's why none of us should ever feel guilty for trying to **** every woman we desire while we are on this earth.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firing squad fixes that.

Women are more important than men. It's biology. Most species do not survive if females get wiped out. Men are biologically expendable. That's why none of us should ever feel guilty for trying to **** every woman we desire while we are on this earth.
Dude the human race would have been extinct already if not for the advances in science by wait for it... MEN! Gtfoh with that mess.

Stop comparing humans to animals. The rest I agree with.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
:rofl:

Boy this is funny. Women are more important than men huh?

- Who fights the wars?
- Who polices society?
- Who builds the infrastructure?
- Who creates all of the laws (due to being genetically smarter)?
- Who creates the most businesses?
- Who sets up the banking, political, and other foundational structures?

Also in terms of human creation, the bulk of that comes from the guy....you should do more research on that buddy lol. The woman bring forth the labor but the bulk of the creation of the human comes from the sperm.

The bottom line is that without men, society would crumble. Not saying that women don't play a role, their role is HUGE..........but the role that men play is far more superior.

It's why the Feminist movement is bullshyt because men and women are not equal, however, seeing as though that shyt is now a reality (feminist movement) all I ask is for women to stop preaching equality one minute, and preaching how they are the damsel in the distress the next minute.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the human race would have been extinct already if not for the advances in science by wait for it... MEN! Gtfoh with that mess.
Women weren't allowed to practice science.

Stop comparing humans to animals. The rest I agree with.
Humans are animals. Anamalia Chordata Mamalia Primate Homo Sapien.

:rofl:
Boy this is funny. Women are more important than men huh?
Correct. Kill all the women, the species dies.

- Who fights the wars?
- Who polices society?
- Who builds the infrastructure?
- Who creates all of the laws (due to being genetically smarter)?
- Who creates the most businesses?
- Who sets up the banking, political, and other foundational structures?
Both sexes do, pal. You think any of this is exclusive to men?

None of this has anything to do wit the FACT that if women perish, there is no human race. Get over it. You and I are both expendable. Go plant your seed in as many women as possible.

Also in terms of human creation, the bulk of that comes from the guy....you should do more research on that buddy lol. The woman bring forth the labor but the bulk of the creation of the human comes from the sperm.

The bottom line is that without men, society would crumble. Not saying that women don't play a role, their role is HUGE..........but the role that men play is far more superior.
Wrong. Is that what you tell yourself at night? Here's the truth:

YOU are expendable. If you die, no one gives a ****. Fertility rates for the species are based off the human female, not you. Your sperm is replaceable.

It's why the Feminist movement is bullshyt because men and women are not equal, however, seeing as though that shyt is now a reality (feminist movement) all I ask is for women to stop preaching equality one minute, and preaching how they are the damsel in the distress the next minute.
This has nothing to do with feminism. This is biology. Men and women are not equal. Women are more biologically important. Men are physically stronger and have greater variation in intelligence. Get over it and go **** as many chicks as you can.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women weren't allowed to practice science.

Humans are animals. Anamalia Chordata Mamalia Primate Homo Sapien.

Correct. Kill all the women, the species dies.

Both sexes do, pal. You think any of this is exclusive to men?

None of this has anything to do wit the FACT that if women perish, there is no human race. Get over it. You and I are both expendable. Go plant your seed in as many women as possible.

Wrong. Is that what you tell yourself at night? Here's the truth:

YOU are expendable. If you die, no one gives a ****. Fertility rates for the species are based off the human female, not you. Your sperm is replaceable.

This has nothing to do with feminism. This is biology. Men and women are not equal. Women are more biologically important. Men are physically stronger and have greater variation in intelligence. Get over it and go **** as many chicks as you can.
Dude first of all you can't even get who quoted what right. How can I even take you serious when your attention to detail is sorely lacking?

Please go back and find and read what I actually said then I will engage you, otherwise it's not worth my time.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firing squad fixes that.
Its not the method that's expensive it's the court decision process that is expensive.

When a defendant is sentenced for a Death Penalty it is immediately appealed to a higher court, basically doubling court time thus Costs of everyone involved. Usually the outcome expense is tripled or even quadrupled after the appeal however.

The Jody Arias case is a perfect example of this.