Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New metal albums

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, seems I turn my back on the metal world and they're popping out albums like candy.

I recently acquired:
Gamma Ray - Land Of The Free Pt 2
Helloween - Gambling With The Devil
Iron Saviour - Megatropolis
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

So far I'm loving the first two, and 'Cybernatic Queen' off Megatropolis, the others haven't had a good listen yet.

Good to see Helloween do a good album at last, and anything Kai Hansen does is gold. :D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't bother with the new Nightwish album. It's just not the same without Tarja on vocals.

Speaking of vocalists, Altaria is recording their fourth album with their third lead singer. I think getting a new singer every couple of years is just how that band works. I have their first two albums, and they're pretty damn good.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just goes to show how out of touch I am, I didn't realise they'd changed singer. I haven't heard the album yet..

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Pig Destroyer's "Phantom Limb" is pretty good, if you're into grind crossover.
Stellar album! :rockon:

Other good ones...

Cephalic Carnage - Xenosapien

Nile - Ithyphallic

Obituary - Xecutioners Return

Reaction score
Prowler in the Yard and Painter of Dead Girls were always my favorite PD albums. Them and Nasum are probably my favorite straight grind bands, but a band that fuses grind with black metal with epic ****, extremely well, is Anaal Nathrakh: