Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never focus on one girl

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are in a long term relationship with this person, never put all your eggs in one basket.

As Ron Louis and David Copeland said pursue more than one girl so one girls reaction/acceptance of you doesn't mean so much.

For example, there is this one girl I have a crush on at the gym (bad....me focusing on one girl) and I talked to her for the first time briefly last week.

Usually I see her on Saturday mornings and she was not there this morning.

I know very little about this woman other than the fact she is about 11 years younger than me. Who knows if she is even single.

I said to myself " Maybe she wasn't at the gym because she was ****ing some guy/boyfriend all night.

I immediately felt better with that thought since here I was the last few days daydreaming about this girl and it doesn't make logical sense to do so.

Stop being infatuated with one woman, who might not even be single, maybe isn't interested or could even be a lesbian. See how illogical it really is?

My crush on her has already lessened.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with crushing on a girl every now and then. Sh1t, I have them. It's human if you ask me. Just don't take it to a point where you become completely obsessed with the girl and her presence engulfs your mind and just takes you over; swallowing you whole causing you to worry about her; create feelings of love, etc etc.

When I crush on a girls it's just simple thoughts like "Damn, she's attractive as hell, I'd fvck the sh1t out of here." maybe I'll examine her a little bit, and if I see her repeatedly I'll admire how she looks and sh1t, but that doesn't mean I'll immediately think she's a goddamn princess or anything. If anything, she's got to prove how good of a personality she is before I dig any deeper into that area.

But, it's kinda rare for me to have a crush on a girl. Even if I do focus on one girl, I don't get oneitis. I'm to focused on myself.

I don't like saying that "you've got to spin multiple plates to not be infatuated with one girl" because then I feel like I have to rely on other girls just to not like one girl.

When I just focus on MY life and occupy myself with other things to do, then I don't crush on a girl sooo hard.

But having a little crush on a girl? Like "damn, she's pretty." so on so forth, as long as you don't have the mindset of a man who's obsessed with a woman when you're not even in a relationship with her, then i don't see a problem with it, as long as you play all your cards right.

how i see it: i'm a guy. she's a girl. i'm attracted to her. i might have some thoughts about her here and there (nothing obsessive-like; but just a light form of admiration), but i'm going to take action and i won't show her that i'm needy or desperate or anything.

but i would never focus on one girl in general anyways. as long as i see multiple girls that i am attracted to, i will game all of them as long as i am attracted to multiple women. if i want something, i will get it and i will make an effort to get it. if i don't get it, oh well, i'll pat myself on the back for atleast trying! never will i close myself off to one girl. i think that's stupid anyways. girls definitely aren't monogamous, so why should i be monogamous.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that's why I think America got it wrong. Men are meant to be with multiple women and wives. I can tell you the honest trust. If I could have at least three wives I would have already been on my 7th year married.

Also crushing on a girl is pointless if you don't ask her out. You doing more harm to your self-esteem. Either ask her or ignore her.

Look how from your story you already over thinking about this girl, and not even realize that you have turned her to your goddess.

If you had seven plates, this girl would be just an average girl to you.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
never put all your eggs in one basket.
Given the time your brain revolves around that girl you only know from seeing, I assume you have not many baskets available at the moment?