Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need urgent help with crush of 1 year

prepdj

Reaction score
Okay so here's the background story. I noticed her last year and was way more confident. It was my sophomore year in high school. She was always staring and making eye contact with me. So one day I started talking to her and like an idiot I blew it after 2 weeks. I asked her out way too soon. I don't know what I was thinking. But she kept staring at me all that year and I haven't talked to her since Except for when she came into the store I work at. She smiled and talked to me for just a little bit. Now I still have a crush on her but don't know how to approach her becuase I'm just scared I guess. I don't really know what I'm scared of. I just don't want her thinking I'm weird or anything. She made eye contact with me today and I want to talk to her tomorrow. Can I please have some advice for motivation and what to talk to her about. Btw when she came in my store it was just small talk like how have you been. And she hasn't really looked at me a lot this year like last year.
Thank you

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never ask a girl out too soon. Also, it seems to me like you've thrown out the little value you had to her, so she's lost her interest. On top of that, don't worry about being weird. Worrying about being weird is the only way to make things weird. Otherwise, "creepy" and "weird" doesn't exist. My advice would be move on and find another girl. If you really want her and need to fail to learn, then talk to her, get her number, and then call her to arrange a date.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i learned about crushes in high school:

don't get them.

next time you like a girl, start gaming her right away, before you emotionally invest. you are already putting her on a pedestal and you made this 2x as hard for yourself. pursue her if you wish... but what you really need to do is work on yourself. build confidence. youre thinking too much and i understand because in high school i was mega AFC with my crush. that brought me here.

just be cool. get some game. it might take a while but trust me, your crush is not a priority.