Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to lose weight but...

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While in cuting phase and this happened everytime i start in the gym (im now 1,75 meters tall and 96 kilos, clearly overweight btw), i only eat protein, i avoid almost totally carbs and do cardio, thing is while my body starts to look good and fit, my face becomes very thin and i really look bad (i look better with a chubby fuller face, maybe because i have bad facial bone structure)

what can be done?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While in cuting phase and this happened everytime i start in the gym (im now 1,75 meters tall and 96 kilos, clearly overweight btw), i only eat protein, i avoid almost totally carbs and do cardio, thing is while my body starts to look good and fit, my face becomes very thin and i really look bad (i look better with a chubby fuller face, maybe because i have bad facial bone structure)

what can be done?
Somehow allow skin to tighten. Also expirament with lotions and stuff, perhaps face also looks dry or whateer. Just keep going and see how you feel later. I wouldn't advice any plastic surgergy or anything, get your confidence up. A lot of good looks is internal confidence which shines thru your body and face.

Weigt08

Banned
Reaction score
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast.However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied.There are three steps
1.Reduce your appetite significantly.
2.Make you lose weight fast, without being hungry.
3.Improve your metabolic health at the same time.