Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on this plate

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Met this chick online she thinks Im a douchebag deletes my number
- Text her 7 months later out of the blue we start talking and with some elite game I get her to go on a date with me. Make out with her and dont give her my social media, dont tell her **** about me....because I know she's the type of chick to friend zone every guy and I want to keep things mysterious.
- Next day go on another date with her, she drives an hour to see me which impressed me.
- Something came up on the third date I give her the benefit of the doubt
- finally she asks me out. She invites me to meet her at the gym which I took as a good sign being the fact that she wanted to be seen with me in front of all the other guys trying to get at her so I saw her we chatted and I grabbed her ass in the parking lot. F
- I was pissed she didn't make more time for me since Im rarely in the area. I go ghost on her again and she texts me "Why do you ignore me?" She also said "I think it's funny how you think your so mysterious. I already know you like me a lot more than your willing to admit to yourself"

What do I do here fellas? I feel likes he's trying to suck the alpha male out of me and won't let me lead the way. Im definitely not doing **** for her on valentines she hasn't earned my affection yet and I dont wanna look like a chump

Part of me is pissed and wants to delete her number, but I know I like her. Part of me just wants to be blunt with her and tell her look I want to have sex with you.

IDK what to do at this point....she's just making **** difficult for me.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her Wednesday and tell her to meet you at your place Thursday night.

Gotta risk losing the girl in order to get the girl.

** Caution: somebody is going to post a 5 paragraph essay on both what you should do AND their deep rooted philosophy when it.comes to women. **

KISS theory applied here. Keep it simple, Stupid

Let us know how it turns out.
I feel like she is expecting that though. Also she is an hour and a half away from me, I think she'll be pissed Im not asking to take her out to dinner somewhere. IDK I'd be surprised if she was willing to make the drive all the way out here but I'll try it. Part of me kind of wants to blow her off since Im pissed at the games she's been playing with me, I just dont want to give her the validation of rejecting me.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Have you f*cked this girl yet?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you f*cked this girl yet?
Nope, so far I've only gone on two dates with her and seen her three times in person. She's a few years older than me and is looking for a serious relationship...I think the fact that Im young and dont usually stick around wth chicks makes her afraid to get attached to me. It's so obvious she's extremely attracted to me and all my friends see it too. I don't see me getting in her pants for a while without some unbelievable game. I was thinking about calling her out on it, just straight up ask her ..."why are you so afraid to get attached to me? Do you not think your capable of locking down a young guy or something" Anything at this point to make her more comfortable with me.....because I've pretty much run out of initial game. Usually doesn't take me this long to get in a girls pants Im out of tricks on this one bro..

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO...do not do that!

Steer clear of any relationshipesque conversations. That "why are u afraid to get attached" 'sounds cool' but it's not. It's clear blue pill talk and women despise it.

her IL might be high, but she knows yours is higher. I can read it through your post. Stay strong. I recommend the post lay soft nc thread in DJ tips forum to get the right mindset.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a 'plate'.

You've been out with her twice and haven't laid her yet.

You want a relationship more than she does.

Look at your own words.
At this point I'd be happy to just bang her

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Are you talking to other women?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
A few.... but Ive put a lot of work into her already I dont wanna back out now.
1) Stop lying. If you were talking to other women, the last thing you would be concerned about is some non responsive broad.

Reaction score
1) Stop lying. If you were talking to other women, the last thing you would be concerned about is some non responsive broad.
Hey man, that's not fair to say that he's lying. Kinda harsh imo. I mean isn't everyone talking to "other women".. But talking doesn't get you too far.. actions do.

I think that's where our friend who thinks he has "elite game" is lacking.. Took him 3 dates just to grab her ass.. Unless his idea of winning over a woman is grabbing her ass.. I think he's got alot of work to do and experience to gain. Unless of course he wants to be a professional ass grabber one day xD.. Then he's on the right track.. He'll be grabbin asses while other dudes are smashing that ass.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, that's not fair to say that he's lying. Kinda harsh imo. I mean isn't everyone talking to "other women".. But talking doesn't get you too far.. actions do.
No it isn't. One of Harry Wilimington's most powerful podcasts was when he was talking about duel realities and how they can't co-exist. I could understand if he had the opportunity to get to know this broad carnally and he was sprung on her, but yet instill he was talking to other women. However, he expects us to believe that he's hollerin' at other women, but he's after this one broad in particular because, he's put in so much "work," with her.

He's gone out with her twice after she's was out of his life for seven months. If you're messing with other chicks, he should careless, which leads me to believe that he's lying about talking to other women.

Reaction score
No it isn't. One of Harry Wilimington's most powerful podcasts was when he was talking about duel realities and how they can't co-exist. I could understand if he had the opportunity to get to know this broad carnally and he was sprung on her, but yet instill he was talking to other women. However, he expects us to believe that he's hollerin' at other women, but he's after this one broad in particular because, he's put in so much "work," with her.

He's gone out with her twice after she's was out of his life for seven months. If you're messing with other chicks, he should careless, which leads me to believe that he's lying about talking to other women.
. You might be 100% right.. But,. that wasn't the real gist of my post. The rest of what I said is what counts.. lol

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
. You might be 100% right.. But,. that wasn't the real gist of my post. The rest of what I said is what counts.. lol

Potna, none of that b.s. you said "counts."

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go ghost on her again and she texts me "Why do you ignore me?" She also said "I think it's funny how you think your so mysterious. I already know you like me a lot more than your willing to admit to yourself"
See, when you're OK with losing her sh*t tests like these are trivial. You don't even have to think. The problem is, you're afraid of losing her. You're very afraid. You're sweating bullets trying to figure out how to tiptoe around without breaking an egg shell.

I would respond with, "Ok let's get one thing straight" then a few seconds later, "It's you're not your"

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude I don't know who you think you are but back in the day when I posted more I was one of the few Don Juan guys to actually post pics and videos of broads I was dating so you don't need to talk to me like an 18 year old kid. I grabbed this chicks ass and made out with her in the first date, when the **** did I say that happened on the third date? She was out of my life for seven months yes because when I first started talking to her I told her I didn't want a relationship and asked her to go on a no strings attached trip with me and she took offense to it. She even told me she told her friends "i can't believe I'm on a date with a guy that tried to get me on a no strings attached trip" lol. Am I talking to other women? Yes....but that's not gonna change the fact that I want this one in particular. I am also a realist and she's one of the top 3 girls I've ever gone out with...if I thought she was easily replaceable I wouldn't be wasting my time but a chick this hot only comes along two three times a year for me. She's also not non responsive she has yet to ignore a single text....I feel like you guys didn't even read my thread.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Okay dude I don't know who you think you are

Ego Deus omnipotens regis magni

but back in the day when I posted more, I was one of the few Don Juan guys to actually post pics and videos of broads I was dating, so you don't need to talk to me like an 18 year old kid.
Actually, I'm talking you like you're beta male that's pining over some broad that he's made up in his mind is special and is actually different than every other woman.

I grabbed this chicks ass and made out with her in the first date, when the f*ck did I say that happened on the third date?

Am I talking to other women? Yes....

but that's not gonna change the fact that I want this one in particular.
If you wanted her so bad, you would have gotten with her when you had the chance.

I am also a realist and she's one of the top 3 girls I've ever gone out with...
What does that even mean?

if I thought she was easily replaceable I wouldn't be wasting my time but a chick this hot only comes along two three times a year for me.
You're making a chick seem like a dream job, and why are you placing so much value on her looks? Are you actually paying attention to the sh*t that you're typing, because it isn't a good look for you potna. You're making yourself look very pathetic and pitiful, in addition to contradicting yourself.

She's also not non responsive she has yet to ignore a single text.
You know that doesn't mean anything right? You claim to have experience, but the things that you're saying says otherwise.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so she baited you a little and she knows you like her. Big deal. She busts your chops a little. Big deal. Ignore it and drive on. She's taking the time to respond. She may think you are looking to juggle plates and maybe would rather not participate in that based on your earlier experience with her. She may not want you to waste her time - especially if she is open about seeking a relationship.

Call her up and ask her out. Some girls don't sleep with just anyone. Ask her out and simply enjoy spending time with her. See how well you like her companionship. If you have a good time ask her out again. Repeat as much as you please. Eventually physical things will happen if she likes you. Quit worrying about it. Nothing happens if you don't ask her out.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and asked her out Thursday. She said she couldn't, then goes on to apologize and said weekdays are really hard for her and the gym is the only way we cold hangout during the week. She invited me to workout with her... should I go or nah?

Im 220 8% bf and a pretty good looking guy......I think she just likes the attention of being seen with me. I know she's attracted to me (at least physically) BeExcellent but I don't know if she really LIKES me. Maybe that's why she can't friend zone me, but isn't exactly breaking my down my door to hang out with me. At least she answered my call I guess lol.

Last edited: