Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NC success story

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
See me previous thread.
Anyway, after some days of hard NC and ignoring her attempts to communicate after the break up, we finally went out couple days ago and yesterday she visited my place, horny as hell. Sex was great.

She wants an LTR, didn't give it to her. Said i was really disappointed by her behaviour and she should have to convince me about it.

She agreed.
I have the control now.

Guys, never talk, never discuss after she breaks up with you. Leave, go ghost let her chase you quite a bit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have an 8 year old son. he is at that age where girls are starting to have more than just cooties lol. he really likes this girl that lives on the same street but everyone likes her she's i guess the hb10 of the 8 year old social scene lol i dont' know. my wife thinks it's just the cutest thing. she had a birthday party not long ago and my wife is like buy her some flowers and **** and tell her you like her i'm like **** that noise lol i'll be damned if i raise an AFC chump . i'm like joe this is what you do lol. she's got a best friend, and the best friend has a mini crush on joe my son who i'lls ay is a good looking kid in his own right. i'm like joe i know you're 8 years old and **** and what i'm about to say is not gonna make any sense to you yet, but i assure you this will work. ignore her lol. talk to the best friend. ask the best friend out. date the best friend. pretend the girl doesnt' exist. i mean yes, there is a chance that the best friend can 10 years from now become much hotter and hate you for using her but **** it lol this is a chance to teach my son about how no contact works wonders. 28 year year olds let alone 8 year olds have no concept of self esteem the only thing she's gonig to ask herself is why doesn't joe talk to me like everyone else, why is she better than me, why does he like her and not me. what makes him so good that he thinks he's too good to talk to me.

and it worked lol. they used to come around looking for him to play and **** and now she comes around looking ofr him by herself. however in a change of fate, now he actually likes the best friend more now that they are dating. the other girl wrote a letter asking to date him whne a month ago he couldn't get anywhere with her. 8 year old drama **** lol i suppose.

i told him joe peole want what they can't have. the same reason you liked the girl,t he fact that everyone else liked her, is the same reason she likes you, because she can't have you. the girl he is "dating" has never got that type of attention before and she is happy and he likes her and that's cool.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See me previous thread.
Anyway, after some days of hard NC and ignoring her attempts to communicate after the break up, we finally went out couple days ago and yesterday she visited my place, horny as hell. Sex was great.

She wants an LTR, didn't give it to her. Said i was really disappointed by her behaviour and she should have to convince me about it.

She agreed.
I have the control now.

Guys, never talk, never discuss after she breaks up with you. Leave, go ghost let her chase you quite a bit.
She's just doing what 90% of all women do when being rejected they give chase. Don't confuse that with genuine desire or interest in being with you. Once you give in she'll lose interest and dump you again. She's **** testing you and your losing by virtue of allowing her back into your circle.

Be careful my wife chased hard for over 6 months before she realized I was never going to accept her rude disrespectful abuse. Instead of modifying her behavior to save our marriage and keep our family together she gave up and is now most likely riding on another c0ck.

arathorngr

Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave up after 6 months?
What did you expect... to chase you for 5 years?

Man, it's a 3 months mini-relationship with this girl. I shouldn't be soooo serious and negative like you suggest.
We ll have fun and we'll see.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave up after 6 months?
What did you expect... to chase you for 5 years?

Man, it's a 3 months mini-relationship with this girl. I shouldn't be soooo serious and negative like you suggest.
We ll have fun and we'll see.
On the contrary the reason I brought it up was to illustrate the length and depth women will go to get back a hard to get man.

Nothing negative suggested just throwing some experience out there for you to chew on. If you think you got the power the moment you start hanging with her regularly you given it back to her. But your right stay emotionally disconnected and as always have fun.